15

Between sneakers and heels

After Baekhyun sent Minyoung out of the door, he walked back inside just to see a melodrama in the living room.

"We're going to go now." V exclaimed and was the first to stand up, before the others followed suit.

Hana crossed her arms, unwilling to be left again "Can't you stay? Why won't you stay? Do you want to stay?"

Sungjae poked her right cheek and then tapped his watch "Work, remember?"

 

This time, Hana couldn't bring herself to stop them from working anymore. They decided to rebel against her words and instructions which of course earned a smack from the girl. She knew she won't be able to spend her free times with the boys anymore when school starts.

Since Hana attended a different school from all of them, it was such a shame that troubles come instead. A short warning was given from Hana on how the boys must go to school no matter what. Since they were somewhat rebels in their student life.

Ren finally let go after hugging Hana for quite a few minutes. The pout on his face made Hana laughed.

Finally, the last one to bid farewell was V. Instead of a normal hug, she was actually jumping on the boy and the latter stumbled backwards. Lucky for his balancing ability, both didn't topple down.

"Hey," V laughed and ruffled her hair "Behave."

He choked on his own breath when the girl tightened the hug, literally crushing his bones "HANA DαMN IT"

She laughed and buried her face in the crook of his neck "I'm going to miss you."

"Hana, we're going to meet anytime you want-"

"But not as often as we did." She cut him easily and he couldn't help but to agree silently.

 

Although Hana sometimes smells manly due to her stealing her brothers’ cologne, the crown of her head gave a pleasure scent. He sometimes got himself addicted. V secretly wished Baekhyun won't.

 

"And you said Baekhyun hyung cheated on her." Kai blurted out and stared directly at Ren. The owner of the dark eyes may give chills to him but he bravely glared back.

"It's different" Ren replied nonchalantly and Kai rolled his eyes. Arms crossed over his chest.

 

Hana sighed. How many times had she sighed today?

 

This will be the last. V reminded in his head and was about to lean in when Hana's quizzical face popped in front of him "What will be the last?"

 

Did V just say his thought out loud?

 

Snickering, he proceeded anyway. A soft peck landed on Hana's temple. How he wished that in the future Baekhyun won't let his lips touch anywhere near Hana's soft skin.

"Remember what I said, behave."

Sungjae playfully brushed his nose against Hana and ran outside, trailing behind the other two.

 

Chanyeol can only frown while Baekhyun exchanged his disbelief gaze with Sehun. He was actually screaming confidentially on how Minyoung was way better. Of course Kyungsoo wouldn't agree on that term anyway.

Hana jutted her lips tediously "They're gone." She spun around, not knowing where and who to look at "So?"

Luhan twisted his neck so that the side of his face was shown perfectly "Uh... so?"

They exchanged glances, each questioning what to do next.

 

Baekhyun clapped his hand "Since you're the only girl," He scanned Hana from her toes up till her head, he shrugged "yeah whatever you are, I'll be sharing room with Suho hyung."

The said name looked up "What? Why me? I'm already sharing with Kyungsoo and Kai."

"Then add me as the third" Baekhyun rolled his eyes but Suho shook his head sternly "Nuh uh, go to Chanyeol's, Theirs are bigger."

 

Sehun was the one who shook his head "Nope. Not ours."

Before Baekhyun could even open his mouth, Kyungsoo tilted his head. “No.”

 

They were giving excuses that Baekhyun raked his hair in annoyance "Guys?! Seriously?"

Hana plopped herself onto the couch, slumping against the leather material "It's okay. I can fit in Sehunnie and Channie's room."

When she realised Baekhyun was frowning, she blinked in return "Uh, what?"

 

Baekhyun crossed his arms "We're not like your friends alright. Can you stop being so comfortable?"

He was very annoyed due to the fact that Hana was acting as if every day is her halcyon days. Hana shrugged "You wanted solution, I gave you one."

While puffing her cheeks, she caught Chanyeol's gaze "So, Channie. What'd you say?"

 

Baekhyun scoffed. Did she really think Chanyeol would-

"Okay!" The tall guy winked and even high fived Hana. Baekhyun didn't have to get in action when Suho slapped the back of Chanyeol's head, uttering his name while the latter rubbed the sore spot.

 

"Not okay," The leader spoke "Baek, stop running away. Go and unpack your things upstairs now."

Baekhyun groaned, suddenly feeling despondent "And you, Hana." Suho let his gaze fell on the girl's feature. He’s not someone who can scare someone else easily but at least he tried "We have rules. Try to adapt if you want to stay."

Hana suddenly laughed uncontrollably. Her spit came out that she had to use the back of her hand as the handkerchief.

Staring straight to the leader's eyes, Hana wasn't laughing anymore "My life," Her gaze deepened, black orbs taking over almost whole her eyes "MY RULE."

 

Then, she navigated herself to the backyard, ignoring the incredulous stare she had gotten into.

 

 

"Whoa hyung," Chanyeol was on the verge of laughing but the look on Suho's face made him stopped his intention "You just got um blasted"

Luhan yawned and stretched his limbs before he wiped the tears that slipped from the corner of his eyes, "That one is going to be hard to tame huh?"

"We're not going to get involved with her." Kai said, trying to state a fact.

 

 

Luhan suddenly looked around, looking completely baffled "Where did Sehun go?"

 

 

Insects are the ultimate reason Hana questioned why did she still live on the earth but the artistry shapes and designs on butterflies made she think twice. Aside from the interior design in the mansion, she had to admit they really knew how to construct a captivating garden.

A pair of swan designated fountain at the centre as it pours a rainbow of water was the reason why she smiled once she stepped on the green grass. The colourful pebbles may appear childish but it was cheerful and Hana likes things that got her excited.

 

Sehun's breath hitched as he faced Hana's side view. It was an unbelievable sight for him when the radiance of the sun rays streaked Hana's skin. Without the need to touch, he could feel internally how soft her milky skin might be.

Extra points were given to her blonde hair since it made her appeared ridiculously gleaming as if a round of halo surrounded her. In another word, Oh Sehun was struck by Park Hana's vivacity.

 

"Sehunnie?" The angel voiced out.

 

"Aw!" The boy woke up from his own dream when a strong punch landed on his arm. ".. Ouch." He exclaimed again.

 

Where did the angel go?

 

Hana used her palms to soothe Sehun's bare arm "A fly nearly landed in your mouth."

For a split second, Hana looked so fragile and delicate that even the stare might have hurt her.

Sehun smiled sheepishly and tried to keep himself a bit distant. Baekhyun was slightly correct with the fact they had been trainees all their life that an open skinship was a bit difficult for them to handle.

Suddenly Hana guffawed. Sehun finds her laughter somehow contagious that he imitated her later on.

 

He worked out with the movement of his mouth "Um.. I...I'm going to apologize on behalf of my hyungs.." Sehun swallowed "We're not used to strangers yet except for Minyoung. I hope you're not offended though but I'm going to assure you one thing. Hyungs are actually good guys and if you get to know them better-"

Sehun's eyes widened when Hana took a step closer "Pretty..." Was what she muttered while smiling.

From widening, his eyes twitched.

 

He's... pretty?

 

"Sehun!!" A loud voice that made his eardrums almost broke made Sehun stepped backwards "Y-Yes!?"

Baekhyun scrutinized his eyes and sent a glare towards Hana before smiling widely to Sehun. His expression changed 360 degrees "Sehun ah~ Come and help me unpack. Those boxes are too heavy."

 

Baekhyun was actually giggling shyly but turned serious when Hana smirked as she spoke, "Namby-pamby Bacon"

"What did you just said?" Baekhyun was frowning deeply, fuming with anger upon hearing the words.

Hana opened "I said-"

"Can't hear you half man~" He cooed and smirked back. This time, Hana was the one who frown.

 

"YAHHH!"

Baekhyun yelled when Hana replied by flipping out her middle finger.

She giggled and when she realized how she heard the hyungs have to be on their toes in protecting the maknaes, Hana tiptoed and ruffled Sehun's hair "Oopsie. My bad"

Sehun was having a hard time to control his expression so he rushed inside, leaving Hana's hand hanging in the air. Baekhyun slipped out his tongue, claiming victory as his.

 

Hana shrugged and decided to ignore the childish Baekhyun. She's going to deal a lot later, why bother now?

Once again, the sparkle in her eyes came back "Ooh~ pretty~" Hana cringed her fingers and made a wary step towards a big moth she discerned behind Sehun's shoulder earlier.