kiss

first love

 

They leave and went to sohee’s place. They used 3 similar cars w/o plate. 1st car is sunye and hae, 2nd car heechul with sunye the 3rd yesung, ryeowook & kyuhyun. The 1st car , outside, infront of sohee’s house, the 2nd car will be in the clubhouse (located infront of sohee’s place), the 3nd one, would stay one block away.

When they arrived Sunye, went directly to their rooms and get their belongings. And hae is waiting for her inside the car.

In the 3rd car, the boys are playing cards, while waiting for them.

While in the 2nd car, heechul is talking to sohee, and sohee, show him g-dragons pic. Sohee needs to use the bathroom. She went out without looking at her surroundings, good thing heechul is very observant, he saw a guy who looks like g-dragon approaching hae’s car. Heechul run towards sohee and before g-dragon could see her, Heechul already grab sohee and hug her. Sohee, was about to retract, “shh, don’t move he might see you, G-is here.” Said heechul, as sohee heard him he hug heechul back. Heechul making sure, G- wont noticed her, but he did, G-walked towards them, and heechul know that if he didn’t make a move he will noticed sohee, heechul bend and kissed her. They on were on that position while walking back to the car. When they are almost there, he looked back at G-dragon he is just standing looking at them but when G-saw them stop he again walked towards them. Without looking at her he, bend again pretnd that they are kissing but his lips meet hers sohee suddenly open he was caught off guard. He kissed her unlike before, sohee kissed him back. While sunye is still packing all their belongings. The 3 boys in the 3rd car is now tired playing they decided to call heechul . The kissed was broke when heechul’s phone rung. He led sohee inside the car and answer his phone, he went back to his car.

Sohee POV  “my heart is ___ I can’t breath properly when he hug me but then became nervous when told me G-dragon is here, so I hug him back but then he suddenly kissed me. I was so shocked. His lips is so tender, I don’t know what to say, my heart is beating fast, I could do is closed my eyes. Then we started walking to the car still that close. He stop. When I open my eyes and about to talked he then bend and kissed me, but this time its different. I kissed him back, it was the sweetest kissed I ever had, nothing compared with this kiss. Suddenly his phone rung, we stopped and he led me to the car. He then followed me, while still in his phone I guess it was the 3 boys. “

Heechul POV “I saw him, I  run towards her and hug her, I can hear her heart, I told her is aw him, she hug me back, yes, im was enjoying our scene when I noticed G – dragon is walking towards us, if we walked away he might suspect something, if its just hug he can talked to us, so I decided to kiss her, I let my lips touched her lips, I just hope she won’t get mad at me. I looked in her eyes, she closed them. With that position we walked towards the car. I looked for G-dragon. He was looking at us but when he noticed we broke off the kissed he again walked towards us, I bend and kissed her to my surprised is open, and I have this urge feeling to kiss her I kiss her then she kissed me back, her lips is so sweet, soft and tender.I don’t want to compare her with boa but this kissed with her is the best I ever had. then my phone rung I broke the kissed and led her inside the car,It was the 3 boys complaining they are bored to death and asking when will we go.? When I don’t know how to answer them I just hang the phone.

Sunye, finally out of the house, “Good evening ms. Am I in the right place?” asked G-dragon showing a piece of paper. “yes mr. may I help you?”answered sunye “hmm im looking for sohee, im G-dragon his boyfriend” answered G-dragon. “she’s not here she went to japan, I don’t know when she’ll be back. Sorry but I really have to go my friend is waiting for me.” Sunye said.

As she get in the car, hae drive immediately. She told hae that was G-dragon and asking about sohee. G-dragon went to his car and followed them, Heechul noticed it and called hae and yesung told them G is following hae. Kyuhyun waited for the 1st car and make sure to drew confusion to G-dragon.  5 minutes after, Heechul started the car.

In the 2nd car, Heechul just drive the car quietly, then he decided to speak. “im sorry’ said heechul , “you don’t have to, I know why but since you apologized, your forgiven.” Answered sohee. It was a silent drive for them.

G-dragon thought he successfully followed the girl, but he was shocked when the car stopped in front of 7-11 three boys, came down and entered the minimart. He was so disappointed and decided to leave them and went straight to his hotel.

Its already past 10 when they arrived at the dorm.