Chapter 24

first love

 

Zhoumi received a call from his masters that they need to evacuate the place now. And go back to the mansion. He followed the order and drag the two out of the warehouse.they almost got caught by geng’s men good thing yesung noticed his phone lightning, so he answered it heechul is on the other line.

 

Heechul facing the cctv camera, he saw geng and his men around the table, he can’t hear them so he just manipulized the cctv camera and hope he can manage to move the cam where yeye and teuk are located.  Luckily he saw the 3 guys walking opposite where geng and his men are talking, afraid that they might bump into gengs men he again tried to call yesung, good thing yesung saw his phone and its heechul calling knowing heechul’s temper he answered the call.

 

“Don’t talk I can see you, no questions just follow my order so you wont get caught, walk slowly but surely some of his men are around him and some are look-outs and some are walking and checking the place. “ heechul said on the other line, yesung followed heechul’s order, Until the three of them left the warehouse successfully. They went back to the mansion where heechul is.

 

At the mansion..

Guard: good evening sir,

Sung: good evening. (they went straight to heenim’s room)

Heechul: wth what took you so long to come back

Sung: you should be thankful you still see us

Teuk: why are my luggages here

Sung: what happening here hyung.

Zhoumi: are you ready heechul hyung

Heechul: obviously yes, zhoumi

Zhoumi: ok the helicopter is coming, better get going before its too late

Teuk: we can’t leave you here zhoumi

Zhoumi: no hyung, its my job, I need to finish what I started, your’s ended when you found out that geng is the traitor.

Sung: okay then, we’ll be looking forward tow orkd with you.

Zhoumi: thank you. (zhoumi lead the way to the helipad)

 

The three went back to korea.

As for geng and his men he was captured by zhoumi and his men when he came back from the warehouse.

 

Back to korea

Teuk: are you sure about this heenim?

Sung: come on hyung, its better if you come with us.

Chul: no, I’ve decided to stay in the hotel for a while. I have to think, away from those brat boys.

Teuk: don’t you miss the boys

Sung: and it would be great if you’ll hand teuk to kyunie, hyung

Chul: yey, hand teuk to kyu? What a choice of word.

TeuK: seems im lost with what your talking.

Sung: it’s a long story hyung to make it short kyu thinks we don’t care for you.

ChuL: aiyoo, go back to the dorm I’ll be back after a week or a month I just need this space hyung

The two boys agreed and went back to their house.

For heechul he went to their hotel and stayed in one of the suites, but fate bring him closer to Seolong who also staying in that hotel.

At the dorm

Everyone was busy downstairs, when yesung and leeteuk arrived. hae is the first one to noticed the two he was so excited that he started to jump and shout for joy.

as soon as they noticed the two boys they immediately run to them and hug them, when kyu noticed someon is missing. "hyung where is heechul hyung?" kyu asked. yesung told leeteuk what happened before they left to china. Teuk smiled widely and ruffle kyu's hair saying "seems our maknae miss henim more than he miss me", "no its not true hyung, i miss you more but, iashh i ts a long story hyung" kyu said "well gamekyu, save your time, i already told leeteuk hyung what happened here before we left." said yesung "but there's more yesung hyung," added eunhyuk "huh mind telling us hyuk" said teuk. "how about let's talk about it while having our snacks" suggested shindong. "good im starving" said yesung. "wait hows my ddangkoma?" he added "aiyoo, they are all okay hyung i took good care of them" said kyu then They went to the dining area and ate , talk what happened

flashback

after yesung and heechul left. "Cho Kyuhyun what's in your head, why did you do  that ..that scene" said tae hee " Can't I voice out my opinion?" answered kyu, tae hee noticed the boys are around. She told them to leave her and kyu alone. After they left Tae Hee faced kyu and slap him, "what the heck is that for?" kyu said. "first for doing that scene with my brother, you should know you can't just do that to anybody here FYI you are the youngest here, one more thing for the way you answered me. " she said "fine, im sorry, its just that i felt bad, you know teukie hyung would always put us, first in his list. Before he left he fix the party for the girls, and this onnie, this grad party, he fixed this, planned this and then my two so called hyung just left without even thinking how is teukie hyung" kyu said  "and im not the only who thinks that, same way everyone here, " he added. after he said that, the boys came in "we can't help it onnie, we all know teuk is in trouble..." said hae, taehee didn't wait for hae to finish what he is saying. "okay to avoid misunderstanding Yesung and Heechul left not because they didn't care nor they are selfish,selfcentered etc.  they left because they were asked to lead the search and rescue of teuk." she said "huh, how come onnie, they just graduated what would thEy know about kidnapping and rescuing?" asked eunhyuk "teuk's parents can't be there for him since his mom and dar are both busy with the other business, and since teuk went to china because of our business deal, the member decided to let them go its better if we have someone in china who can send us fresh info about teuk." tae hee send  she hopes they won't notice some of  her lies and hope that it will satisfy the boys, but to her dismay boys again asked questions she just end the conversation by saying "in time you will understand." she then left. 

 

"so heechul hyung deserved an apology from kyu" said sungmin "aiyoo, don't worry he'll be back soon" said teuk and then they let yesung and teuk take some rest.