the traitor

first love

 

Back at the mansion

Heechuls room

“how would I tell them geng is the traitor, teukie would be upset” heechul talking to his room when he remmembered sohee. “sohee sohee, I don’t have time for this I need to inform them regarding geng, or we’ll be in trouble. I know I’ll just inform the higher people first, and asked them what to do.they know more how to deal with this.” Heechul then emailed his parents and the grandfather. After that he went to leeteuk’s room and he heard the boys talking.

 

Teukie’s room

“hyung, if you were me, what would you do with this?” asked yesung to leeteuk showing the msg sent to him by the asset. “are you sure its her?” asked teuk “yes hyung im sure it sohee”, “are they dating?who is that guy?”asked teuk, “that seulong, we’ve met him, before coming here but we didn’t get a chance to know him since we’re busy in graduation and preparing to save you.” Answered yesung. “what does your asset told you?” nothing hyung, actually what heenim hyung wants is only pictures he specifically told me not to investigate on sohee so I just told my asset to follow her and take pictures and sent it to me. “ when suddenly heechul pop-up from somewhere, and snatched the ipad “your asset is pretty slow, let me see the pics.” The two boys was shocked and didn’t able to answer heechul.  Heechul saw the pics.

  

 “btw I bought this wine a while ago, want to taste it” said teuk to break the silence in the room.”im sure, chullie hyung would want a taste of it right hyung?” said yesung, “leave me for a while” heechul said. The two can’t do anything they know he needs to be alone after seeing those pictures, all they have to hope is he’ll be okay after this.

 

Heechul’s POV

“its been a year, no more than a year and they’re still dating.., and im still hurting, You (pointing at sohee’s pic) what did you do to me after what happened to me and boa, never know I’d fall in love again. Better treat her right or I’ll kill you(pointing to Seulong). I hold tight the ipad and last thing I know I throwed it, it hit the door. After all this days, weeks, months years I can’t get over her, I miss her badly. Then I can feel tears falling, tried to stop it but it didn’t. I guess the boys heard it teuk, went in followed by yesung, I immediately cover myself with the blanket. At first they didn’t talk, they just pick the broken ipad of yesung. Then I heard yeye complaining.. I stand and went back to my room. “

 Teuks’ POV

“we left him, he needs to be alone until we heard a bang to the door, I’went in followed by yeye, I look for him and as expected he is under the blanket, then yeye saw his ipad broken now I have too comfort heechul for the picture he saw and yeye for his broken ipad, before yeye can pick it chul leave the room and headed to his room. “

Yesung’s POV

“teukie hyung and I decided to left him alone but stayed near the door in any case something went wrong suddenly we heard a bang, hyung went in and I followed him to my dismay I saw my ipad broken into pieces.. I complained but hyung told me I can’t do anything about it, so I pick its pieces and hoping ther’e a great man who can stil fix it., I wanted to shout at heechul hyung for what he did but I can’t do that I know how hard for him to saw those pics. “

A call waker him up   You are the one Oredwejiman marhalge You are the sun Hangsang nopuniodangol You are my love

 

  Heechul’s Dad: Hello what the heck happened to you guys, this is the third time I called you, yeye and teuks dad are calling their son yet no one is answering..

   Heenim: Sorry dad I fell asleep, I don’t know what happened to the two, why did you call anyway.

   Heechul’s Dad: Why did I called? Are you nuts, you emailed me about the traitor of course im worried and called you immediately and you didn’t answer im damn worried no we are all worried here, go and check the two, your sleeping peacefully without telling them to be cautious what if they fall in geng’s trap.

    Heenim: Fine, I’ll hang up now and look for them I’ll call you later.

 

Heechul’s POV

            “I didn’t realized I fell asleep, until dad called me, after the call I realized im not in the situation to think about sohee, about my feeling, my emotions. I have to do something about our safety, about the the organization. I went to look for yeye and teuk wishing everything is fine, Im worried when I learned that teuk didn’t answer their call, its not him, he always have his phone beside him. I checked on teuk’s room and they are not there. But I saw teukies phone on the bed. I get it and dialed yeye’s number. But to my dismay no one is answering. I run to yeye’s room but its locked, again I called yeye still no one is answereing I called the hosue chief and look for them but he said he didn’t know where is yeye and teuk so iasked where is geng, he didn’t know either, I went back to my room. After a while I remember our private number I looked for my phone and saw teukie’s phone, this phone is useless I told him to always bring this coz I put a tracking device here. Wait, yeye has one too.  I checked my phone before I trackjed them I saw yeye’s msg. “hyung, if we didn’t come back tonight make sure to notify dad I think my instinct is right we’re with zhoumi following geng, im not sure about zhoumi’s loyalty anyway. Take care and don’t follow us we need you to be there if anything goes wrong” as soon as I read the msg I track yeye’s phone, and called dad informed him what happened to my dismay he asked me to wait until midnight before they’ll move.

Why is the time running slow, im dying of worries now, wait what if I just follow them, but .. no I’m sure they can manage. I’ll just keep tracking them and if they moved that’s the time to moved to.. “

 

Flashback

Leeteuk and yesung left heechul and went to their own room, after a while yesung went to teuk’s room and tug him out, teuk left his phone. They’ve decided to buy food for heechul since when he’s not felling well he would always asked for something to eat. They went to the restaurant to the another restaurant and look for their best dish. While walking they saw geng with a bunch of boys that they don’t recognized, teuk wants to say hi, but yesung being paranoid with geng he stopped teuk from getting closer, and since they are not busy, they decided to follow geng and his mates, and when they reached the destination both was shocked it’s the place where leeteuk h as been kept when he was kidnapped together with geng and zhoumi. “does this mean my instinct that he is the traitor is right hyung” asked yesung “let’s not jump into conclusing sung, maybe he just came to investigate” answered teuk, they was about to move in closer when zhoumi stopped them. “shhhhhhhh, don’t go near them,?” said zhoumi “are you anyway part of them?” said yesung “no, im not wait, let’s not talk here, they might here us come follow me.” Said zhoumi, m”are you nuts, we’re not stupid you know, “ retracted yesung “sorry zhoumi, but yeye is being paranoid this past few days” said teuk” he should be hyung just trust me let’s go and before that make sure to silent your phone, we wouldn’t want to be discovered right?” he said. Both searched for their phone but teuk’s phone was left in his bed and yeye followed zhoumi he silent his phone and sent a msg to heehcul’s private phone (only the three of them knew the number and knew about the other phone). “hyung, if we didn’t come back tonight make sure to notify dad I think my instinct is right we’re with zhoumi following geng, im not sure about zhoumi’s loyalty anyway. Take care. And don’t follow us, we need you to be there if anything goes wrong.”

“look I know you doubting me, but 101% sure im not in his side, I’ve been following geng for someone.

End of flashback

 

At the main-office

Heechul’s dad forwarded heenims report to all the members, after they’ve found out what happened to yesung and teuk they immediately called for emergency meeting, they wont let anything bad happen to their successor.  They were relieve when they found out that zhoumi was with them, Zhoumi is 100% loyal to them, well that’s what they used to believed with geng, so for precautions they decided to ask their loyal men in china to proceed with the plan face the traitor and make sure no harm will done to the three boys.  After the talk heenims dad was asked to inform heenim about the plan.

 

Hee dad: Son, fix your things and get ready to move out.

Heechul: What how about yeteuk?

Hee dad: Don’t worry son we already ask someone to protect them

Hee dad: Just fix their belongings, and make sure no one would knew your packing your things. Call me when your done.

Heechul: Fine, just make sure everything will be fine with them.

 

Hee hang the phone and fix his things. After that he went to the chief house to look for yesung’s room extra key. he told him he needs to get something that he can’t wait for yesung’s return.  Luckily the chief house has the extra key, he went to yesung’s room and find his belongings good thing yesung is well organized all he needed is to pack them in his luggage and done. Next is teuks room, well, unlike yesung that all his things are organized, teuks’s clothes are organized but his gadgets, are all scattered inside the room “this guy, what if someon came in and saw this gadgets, and used this against us., well look who’s talking mine are disorganized from clothes, to gadgets to everything unlike the two of them.” Hee fix it and again packed everything in their luggaged.  When his done he slowly carefully bring their luggages out and put it to his room and called his dad.

 

Heechul: I’m done.

Hee dad: Woah I didn’t know your fast in packing

Heechul: Ne, not really its just that their things are well pretty organized so its kinda easy. Hey stop telling me nonsense

Hee dad: Be calm son, they are looking for them now.

Heechul: What they’re still looking for them damn it I know where are they you should just asked me.

Hee dad: I don’t want to disturbed you sine I know you hate packing haha so where are they

Heechul: Dad, stop saying nonsense okay give me their number and I’ll inform them

Hee dad: No son, they won’t follow you they only follow our instruction that means head office instruction.

Heechul: Fine, I’ll do it I’ll open your main system here and inform them, make sure they’ll do their job

 

He immediately open his laptop and started to enter the main system, he verified yeteuks location and sent it.

 “I didn’t know waiting can kill me” he said to himself, then someone knock on his door, “what do you need?” he shouted. “young master, you missed your dinner do you want me to bring it here” said the maid “no thanks, im not hungry.i’ll call you if I need something” heechul answered, the maid left him. “yeah, I didn’t even notice the time,  I wonder how are they, they didn’t move since I traced them they are still in the place where teuk is kept.” Until he remembered he managed to put a camera inside the warehouse before saving teuk. “Its been a year since I last checked on that cam, im not even sure if its working.” Heechul check in it to kill time. And yes its still working well, not as clear as before since its been a year but it is still clear enough to  know what’s happening in that warehouse.

 

Flashback

Hyung, what the hell are you doing?”asked bom “can’t you see im fixing this” he said “I know but what does camera do with our mission?” bom asked again “well, so we can record our move and after that we can study it so we can improve” said yesung “aiyoo, can’t belive you two” she said “hyung make sure every thing will be recorded” yesung said to hee “of course yeye, everything”. They won and saved teuk but due to excitement they forgot to remove the camera.