the meeting

first love

Back at the school

hyung, why do you have to lie to onnie?” asked hae as they entered the school, “I did that for you pabo, I know you wanted to see her” heechul said, “thanks hyung, if you don’t have anything to do you can join us” donghae said so the two boys looked for their princesses, when a security wearing janitor uniform came and told them, “sir, the two girls that ms.tae hee mentioned a while ago is in the football field talking to this guy, but no need to worry somebody is looking at them.” “is the guy from school? “ asked heechul “no sir, he is an outsider answered the security, “how did he able to enter the school?” asked hae, “he did the regular procedure sir, that’s why he was able to enter the school premises. “ answered the security. “ok thanks, but I want you to give me a copy of his ID or document that he presented in order to enter the school, did you told anyone about this?” asked heechul “yes, sir we already inform the other boys and Mr.Park” answered the guard "okay then you may go. Thank you “said donghae.

The two went straight to the football field, they’re relax when they remember that this time of the day yesung and siwon are doing their practice at the football field that means aside from the security the boys are around them. as they reached the place.

Heechul saw sohee and G-dragon talking peacefully in one bench while sunye is with yesung and siwon, hae called sunye’s name and sohee heard it as she looked at hae’s direction she saw heechul looking at her, she waved at the two boys and point where sunye is. Hae and heechul went directly to the boys. “hyung, aren’t you early for your next class”asked siwon “siwonie, you better ask hae and not me”answered heechul yesung then teased hae “donghae, don’t tell me you came over coz you already miss” yesung didn’t metion any name sunye just smiled as she heard another.

Sohee and G-dragon talked about why did she left New York? Sohee told him she needs to study Korea, not just its language but also the culture. G-dragon understand her but he insist to go back to New York this weekend he already set their engagement date. Sohee was shocked she didn’t noticed she stand and moved backwards away to G-dragon, the security and the boys noticed it. When she noticed that sunye was standing and waiting for her signal. She then composed herself and sits down again. “Im sorry, G-dragon but I wont be able to come home this weekend. “ said sohee, “are you busy? Then we can just reset the schedule” asked G-dragon. “no need to do it. just cancel the schedule Its over,” sohee said “why, don’t tell me you cheated on me?”shout G-dragon he is holding sohee’s arm. When the guard saw this they immediately went to their place and asked what’s wrong. Before sohee can answer. G-dragon already grab her away from the guard, seeing this sunye panicked and run over sohee, she grab sohee.  The boys followed sunye. G-dragon push sunye as she pushed her. Good thing Donghae is at her back or else she’ll fall down.  As hae grab sunye, heechul grab sohee and he got her. Heechul pushed sohee in yesung’s side and punched G-dragon.

what the hell are you doing?, we’re just talking,she is my girlfriend mind your own business jerk” G-daragon said angrily, “no, im not your girlfriend we just broke up “said sohee, G-dragon was about to punched heechul when siwon saw this he kicked g-dragons stomach “bring him out “ siwon told the security. Because of the commotion there are now students watching them.” the show just ended people, go back to your classes” said Mr.Park came from the back. “are you guys alright?” he added, “ yes, Mr.Park we’re okay thank you” answered yesung. When suddenly the Guidance officer came “Mr.Kim Hee Chul, follow me at the Principal’s office” said the Officer, “excuse me, ma’am he just protected a friend, I don’t think there’s a need to bother the principal about this” answered Mr.Park . “oh I thought when you graduated and became a teacher Mr.Park you can differentiate what is right and wrong, but it seems until now you, still have that SJ attitude” said the officer “enough hyung, you’ll just get in trouble I can handle this “said heechul “no I guess I have to answer all the things happened here today Ms. Officer” said sohee. Then suddenly the principal came,” no need for that the security told me what happened, student you can go back to your classes “ said the principal