discharged

first love

Sohee’s mom finally came, she went to their house and fix everything. She then called tae hee and asked her for lunch. Tae hee invited her in the dorm.

Sohee’s Mom: Im very thankful for taking good care of my daughter.

Tae Hee: no problem ma’am but im sorry for what happened.

Sohee’s mom: don’t worry I don’t blame you, since you didn’t know about her allergies.

Tae Hee: won’t I changed your mind ma’am, the girls are doing great in here.

Sohee’s Mom: I know the girls told me how happy they are, but I think its about time for the girls to live on their own and besides there’s no more threat for sohee. I noticed your bldg has lots of fresh flowers, in the dinning hall, living room, lobby, stairs I guess even in each room.

Tae Hee: ah, its because that’s sulli’s past time she loves to arranged the flowers. But don’t worry sunye and sohee’s room are free of flowers.

Sohee’s mom: But still it won’t be healthy for her to stay here. I know you can always removed the flowers here, but that would be rude for Sulli. And your mom and I talked about this, the girls would just stay here for a month. But they are here more than a month now. I really think it’s the best time to moved out.

Tae Hee: seems I can’t do anything about it, but the girls are always welcome here. Does the girls knew about it.

Sohee’s mom: thank you. No, they didn’t even know im back. But I’ll asked sunye to come over and packed their things. After this im gonna visit sohee at the hospital.

After the lunch at the dorm, sohee’s mom went directly to the hospital.

AT the hospital kyu and teuk didn’t able to make it for lunch coz, they have something to do so its just sunye and sohee. They just finished eating their lunch when someone knock at the door, . they were glad to see it was Sohee’s Mom. “mom, when did you came back?” asked sohee

“this morning , ah and by the way I already talked to your doctor and you’ll be discharged tonight. “ sohee’s mom said. “really mom that’s good” said sohee “it is and after here we’ll proceed to our house” sohee’s mom said “but our things are still in the dorm, and we didn’t say goodbye and thank them yet” sohee said . “I already talked to tae hee, she probably told the boys and sunye, if your done, can I asked you to packed your things and bring it all here” sohee’s mom said “yes auntie, I’ll just finished fixing this things” sunye said.

After that sunye went to the dorm. Then she received a message from sohee SUN, Can you inform him that I’ll be discharge today he might come here tonight. Thanks cous, love you JSunye just replied ok. Another one from sohee’s mom  invite them tomorrow night, will be having a surprise party for sohee.  As she reached the dorm she was welcomed by donghae. “sun, I heard you’re leaving?” donghae asked “yeah just came to pack our things” answered sunye then she saw heechul and teuk at the living room watching music channel. She went to them told them “sohee, will be discharge tonight” “really, good thing you informed us, the boys are planning to visite her tonight right hee” answered leeteuk heechul just smirked.

Sunye went to their room and pack everything. She was about to leave when she remember her aunt’s text good thing all the boys are in the living room. “By the way, Auntie and I would like to invite all of you tomorrow night at our house for the surprise party for Sohee, I’ll see you tomorrow bye. “

Sunye went back to the hospital. As she came back Sohee’s mom left the room and went to the see Doctor Song and to the cashier so she can settle the bills.

The two girls are getting ready when someone knock on  the door knock knock knock Sunye, opened the door and to their surprise it was heechul. “didn’t you know.. “sohee said “I heard you’ll be discharge tonight, just drop by to say goodbye and to make sure you’re okay” heechul said. “thank you, thank you for taking good care of me, for helping sunye every night” smiled sohee “yes, I know since i was admitted you always come here and im very thankful for that”sohee added . heechul just smiled. “ so I have to go, take care on your way home.” Before sohee’s mom came heechul already went out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

that's it for now i'll update after a week or two,

thank you for reading i hoped you still enjoy reading my story even i updated so late.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -