PARTY 2

first love

 

Heechul didn’t want to explain his self, as far as he is concerned he is right, right hiding his feeling, right to not tell everyone he care a lot for sohee. Heechul leave sulli, to his surprise he saw Sohee standing near the doorway.  “hi, why are you here?...”heechul didn’t finished his sentenced “so what if im here, am I not allowed to walk around our house?” sohee answered without battling an eye.. “I mean why aren’t you with your visitors?, anything wrong “ heechul said. “Im okay thank you, I have to go” answered sohee, she leave heechul and went to her grand pa. While heechul also left and join his friends. Now the boys is with the girls, talking about their life in New York and about sohee.

Yenny: G- is really crazy. Imagine he even followed sohee here.

Sunye: according to sohee, her friends pushed her to be with G.

Hyuna: im guilty about that im with sohee back then and G was really nice, and all we know he really loves sohee.

Sunmi: and he show us how he cared for sohee that time but Yenny and Yubin doesn’t like him for sohee.

Kyu: how about you Christina what’s your stand before.

Christina: well, I don’t have a stand its up to sohee,( smiled Christina) and I don’t like G for sohee, I don’t like Joong for her too.

Yesung: Joong who is joong?

Yubin: ah joong is my cousin he also likes sohee im rooting for him,

Yenny: yeah joong is so way different with G- just like you (points to heechul)

Donghae: heechul??

Yubin and Yenny yes well not really you guys look the same but your aura are quite  the same

Hyuna: both are gorgeous, white clean and I think even the height.

Sunme: to bad he has to leave sohee, in the middle of his courtship.

Yubin: its because my cousin need to help his parents on their business

Sunye: so do you think if  this joong didn’t leave is he be with sohee and not G

Christina: if yenny and yubin would pushed her maybe.

Hyuna and Sunmi: ei we know we’re wrong and we already said sorry to sohee.

Yenny and Yubin: actually we are also shocked that sohee followed them.

Hyuna: yes, we we’re shocked coz, knowing how brat she is, how she always oppose us.

Sohee, then heard what her friends are saying

Sohee: Im not brat, but yeah I always love to oppose.

Christina: see what we mean (she smiled mischievously)  

After the party the boys bids goodbye to their new friends and invites them next weekend, the girls agreed , On their way heechul can’t stop smiling knowing more about sohee after he heard her friends talked about sohee, he is now more interested in knowing her. Leeteuk saw heechul's expression he was happy to see heenim's real smile again...