Tutorial Lesson

first love

Saturday afternoon when sungmin ask hyuk to accompany him to fetch the students whose part of the tutorial while kyuhyun is making sure all is ready,when they finally arrived at the dorm, ahjumma and donghae welcomed them he, immediately noticed sunye “ei min is that you? long time no see” donghae happily approaching sunye. “ei hae, long time no see, how are you?” said sunye the two childhood friends are talking while kyu and the others are just looking at them. When suddenly the two hyung came over, “what do we have in here? Seems like a reunion of childhood sweetheart” teased heechul “aiyoo hyung what are you talking about sunye is a friend from mokpo” clarified donghae.

is the library ready Ms.heart?” asked heenim to the maid. “everything is done, as you told as Sir.” Answered the maid

Leeteuk and Heechul went to their room. Shindong whose eating in the yard told them to go directly to the library and wait for heechul hyung since he just came home.  In the library, Sohee, and the others were amused as they saw lots of books, trophies, plaques, medals, certificates of the boys.

 “so it seems like they are not just good looking guys but also talented and intelligent as well” sohee’s talking to herself. She was in her deep thoughts when someone whispered “So what are you doing here Ms. Mathematician, I don’t think you need me to tutor you” Sohee was shocked and can’t even answered anything. Heechul face her and give her a smirk.

The tutorial started, seems everyone is satisfied, everything is doing good, listening and answering to Heechul’s question except for Sohee who is secretly taking picture of heechul.  But what she didn’t know  Sunye noticed it.  The tutorial ended. everyone went home except for sunye and sohee. Donghae ask sunye to go hang-out first before going home, and yesung heard him and suggest “ let’s go out I heard Heechul hyung will meet boa at the bar” when heechul heard him ”ei, that’s not good following your hyung “interrupted by heechul.

“Im sure you wont mind right Heechul hyung” yesung said, while the others shouted “our Milky skin kim Heechul, sarangheyo kim hee chul.” Sunye and sohee, was smilling and can’t help but laugh hearing the boys.  When suddenly heenim ask sohee” are you coming with them?” “yes hyung sohee, will join us” answered sunye before sohee can answer. After that heechul just ignored them and went to his room to get ready.

Its already 8 pm when they reached the bar. The manager show the way to their room. Sunye and Sohee is quietly observing on how the managers and staff served them. Everything is okay when they noticed siwon whispered something to the manager and the staff immediately removed all the glass in the table and changed it with another set of glass.

Same goes with ryeowook and donghae  complaining  about the appetizer. Seems like everything is not what they expecting since almost all of the boys are complaining. Donghae noticed  sunye and sohee’s whispering “ Don’t worry everything is okay, its just that this staff doesn’t learn their lesson” hae, is not yet finished talking when eunhyuk but in and told the girls” this staff is really pissing me of why not call the manager hae

Manager came in and leeteuk face the manager angrily and told him “ If you can’t make them follow instruction fired them, or your fired” the manager apologized and told the boy’s it wont happen again, but then a girl came over and looking for heechul.

Everyone noticed her but seems she’s not welcome. “what are you doing here missy?” shindong asked the girl “don’t you know this room is exclusively for us” siwon told her. Heechul grab the girls hand and pull her to the other room. “im sorry for the commotion girls, let’s enjoy our dinner, “said teuk.

After dinner, the boys and the girls went down , to drink dance and enjoy the night. Sunye asked donghae for explanation. And Donghae told her, that they own the bar all the complains are with basis, and the girl is heechul’s ex gf. Again donghae says sorry for his and the boys behavior earlier.

The night ended but not for the two girls.