china

first love

To avoid being track by the enemy, the family decided to cut their communication with the 3, after a week they saved leeteuk, zhoumi and geng. Bom went back to Europe, Yesung and heechul together with teuk decided to stay, They asked Bom to report everything happened after Leeteuk’s dad left the china( on the day before teuk was save). Though the communication line is now open, they’ve decided not to communicate to anyone so they can concentrate on their task to found who the traitor. They became busy, after a year, their work had finally paid off, they’ve learned everything that they have to learn but until now they didn’t know who the traitor is. Until, Heechul accidentally heard the conversation of geng and his men. They’re planning a plot against leeteuk, no the three of them.

Heechul’s POV

I wake up in the middle of the night when I heard noise, I was shocked seeing leeteuk beside me and yeye on the couch, then I remember we’re discussing the papers we found out last night,maybe they’re tired to go back to their room, anyway I went out and proceed to where the noise was.

Man: its been a year, we have to move now or else It would be too late.

Man1: I already told you just poison them

Man: Idiot, they’ll trace us immediately

Man2: we already failed in capturing JungSoo, don’t tell me you want to do it again.

Man3: Idiot, we’ll failed again. Don’t worry Geng, I’ll handle it.

Man: okay, I’m giving you a week. I’ll triple your salary for next month.

Man2: woah, that’s good if he failed, I’ll do it.

Man: fine who ever can kill them, will received a prize from me. But make sure to clean all the trace.

 

So Yeye’s instinct is right. I went back to my room before they notice me. I lay down, sit, stand and walk.then yeye noticed me he asked me, but I didn’t answer. i just give him the signal to be quiet, good thing he’s still sleepy and went back to sleep.

Yesung’s POV

“I wake-up with the noise, but I didn’t dare to stand, all I want now is to sleep. Then, I notice heechul hyung moved, he is sensitive as me, seeing teukie hyung sleeping peacefully I really wish to be teukie hyung just this time. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. the next thing I know heechul hyung just came in, wait did he even went out, I didn’t notice it maybe my wish had been granted, but heechul is distracting my sleep, he would sit on his bed, lay down then sit then finally, he walk I decided to ask him, but he just signaled me to keep quiet.So I went back to sleep. “

Heechul’sPOV

“I tried to sleep, but I can’t so, I just think of a way on how can I reveal the traitor, it hurts me that he is the one we’re looking for, all the while I though our friendship is genuine, but im wrong. Now, aside from revealing him, I have to protect our selves, if I told yeye, im sure he’ll panic, if teuk he’ll be hurt. Aiyoo, I’ll just keep this to myself and quietly observed geng and his men. And I have to inform grandpa about this, its about time, for breakfast, but what if they decided to poison us? Calm down KIM HEE CHUL. I’ll wake them up and ask them to eat outside.

 

“jung soo, wake up”, “aiyoo still early why are you waking me up”, “I’m hungry let’s eat breakfast yesung is already taking a bath,” “this kid if you’re hungry go down and eat im still sleepy”, “but I want to eat in a restaurant, wake up now” heechul shouted, teukie stand up and went to take a bath.

 

At the restaurant

Yesung: isn’t this place to expensive for a breakfast.

Teuk: shhh, he might change his mind.

Heechul: no worries, it’s the company’s money. J

Yesung: I know that’s why im worried they might questioned us.

Heechul: I’ll pay if that’s happened I’d rather be questioned than eat in that place.

Teuk:  tell  me anything wrong?

Chul: nothing nevermind, btw sung, any news?

Sung: about sohee?

Teuk: don’t tell me you asked yesung to help you with sohee-si

Sung: no hyung he asked me to ask someone to check on sohee once in a while.

Chul: what? Is it wrong?

Teuk: no , why don’t you just go back to seoul and check her by yourself.

Sung: hyung I didn’t check my e-mail yet, I’ll check later.

Chul:ok, whatever it is you have to tell me okay.

Teuk: come on chullie you go back to seoul, don’t worry we can handle this and geng is with us.

Sung: how many times do I have to say that I don’t trust him.

Teuk: kim jong woon, how many times I told you he is not the traitor, right chul

Chul: well I beg to disagree, Yesung is right everyone here is a suspect.

Sung: thanks hyung

Teuk: but.. fine let’s all be cautious from now on I really hope we can now pin point the trator so we can go back to seoul.


Sorry for the Super Late Update

been busy this past few dates.