the dinner

first love

"sohee, i thought your with seulong" greeted sunye, "hmm i am, but i remember its friday so i decided to leave him with his date, where's everybody?" she asked, "soheesie, you look taller than before" said teuk, "and prettier hyung, no wonder why hee.." yesung didn't able to finish what he is saying because heechul came in,

"woahhh my dongsaeng is home, boys your hyung is back" shouted teuk. Immediately kyu bow to his hyung and said sorry heechul smirked and told him "i really felt bad knowing you don't trust your hyung" "ohhh ohh your in trouble" said hae "aiyoo you (pointing at the boys) do you think i don't know your thinking the same way with kyu.." said heechul everyone bow their head except for teuk and sung and shouted "Milky White Skin Kim Hee Chul we Love you hyung" after that they grouped hug. and everything was captured by sohee's camera.

After the heartwarming group hug, they went all to the dinning area and dinner was served. after dinner they told them everything that happened while they are away. Hae and Sunye are officially couple, Kyu is having a long distance relationship with christina. Shindong has a new girl, hyuk won in an individual dance contest, sungmin is now a black belter, and ryeowook knew more dishes than before, siwon preaching street children. and  lastly they said that taec is back in korea. teuk and yesung was surprised taec left korea before they met sohee because he was broken hearted and now he was back because of someone. "and  that someone its seulong" heechul butted in "whatttt Seulong, sohee's friend hyung?" asked yesung "yes, seulong my friend" confirmedsohee. 

"ohh i knew it" said hae, i told you hyukie hyung i can sense he is gay" said hae, 'wait lets confirm one thing" said shindong "confirm what?" said teuk "is he the one giving gifts to sungmin?" asked kyu and wook at the same time. "wait that two timing taec" said hee "no he didn't he was attracted tosungmin and yes he was the one giving gifts to sungmin but that was before he met T or taec" said sohee "that's good to know, you know sohee, tell your friend to take care of taec, you're a very intelligent girl, im sure you know what im talking about" said teuk, sohee just nod her head. (hhmm seems the boys are very protective friends)

while others are busy heechul left them and went to  the balcony."penny for your thoughts"said teuk "hyung, what are you doing here?" hee asked "just come back here heenim, you don't have to stay in the hotel" he said "hyung i didn't lie when i told them i want to follow my path and you know that path too, but how will i leave them here " heechul said "i understand, but we have to leave this place heenim, we have our job to do, in the first place we we're molded to be this" leeteuk said "i know how hard to leave korea, leave your friend/brothers and harder to leave the girl you love" added leeteuk "what should i do hyung? the head wants us to lead asia, that means we have to leave right?" heechul said "pabo, so what if they ask us to lead asia, even they ask us to lead the whole world that's okay, in the first place, we have the resources, we don't have to stay out of the country for so long as long as we can do our job nicely, im sure they won't bother in asking us why we keep in staying here. " teuk said. "How sure are you about that?" hee asked "you really love her don't you?" teuk said "you already know the answer yet you still asking me" heechul answered teuk irritably. "why don't you just answer my question and don't ask me questions?" he added. "101% sure, i've been handling our business in the Philippines since i graduated, remember when the time i have to leave early in the morning and i'm back almost midnight, or the next day?" yeah i remember that, there's a time that you even slept in the living room due to tiredness" said heechul "its because i went to Philippines and check our business there, been in and out of the country that you didn't notice, and its been harder since im using a public plane, but now they let us use the private plane." teuk said "so everything will be fine?" asked heechul, leeteuk just gave him a mischievous smile. “hey, what’s with that smile?” questioned heechul, “come to think of it your having a problem thinking what to do and yet you didn’t even told sohee what you feel for her.” Said leeteuk as heechul heard it he punch leeteuk but leeteuk was fast enough to dodge and run away from him.

Heechul just stand there and look at the sky. then suddenly someone joined him.