bossy sister

first love

 

Breakfast has been served, the guest are already in the dining area, one by one the boys are coming down.

tae hee asked the two girls if they have a good sleep, they both answered yes, then she noticed heechul is not yet around she asked Niet the server to call his brother. “tae, he usually don’t join us in breakfast” said teuk , “then he will join us today” tae hee said and she stand and went to heechul’s room.

Tae hee, unlocked his room, and jump in his bed,” time to eat my dear brother, so stand wash your face and lets have some breakfast” tae hee said, “ didn’t they told you I don’t eat breakfast and its still to early FYI my class is in the afternoon” said heechul, “then that’s great, let’s eat breakfast and be my driver this morning oaky..” Knowing tae hee heechul got up and went down with her to eat breakfast. At the dining area, he looked around and his eyes met sohee’s eyes, good thing yesung tapped him” hyung, onnie said she’ll treat us tonight because of what we did last night” said yesung “really onnie, I’ll be looking forward to that” added hae, “how about us are we part of it “asked shindong. “of course im going to treat everyone tonight including the two ladies here” said tae hee

After breakfast, everyone went to their room to get ready. Including heechul since he already agreed to be tae hee’s driver. Leeteuk and kyuhyun went off first, then siwon with yesung, and ryeowook. Sungmin, eunhyuk and shindong in the other car. “ready, where are we going?” heechul to tae hee, then he noticed hae”is it too early for you to go to school, wait for hyung here, be back as soon as im finish driving tae” heechul said to hae “no need for that hae we’ll join us we’re going to drop the two girls in your school, then to the airport ”answered tae hee, “no its okay onnie, we have our car and sunye can drive” said sohee.

the light blue car? Oh actually I test drive earlier and I bump to it, but don’t worry I already asked ben to bring your car and fix it” tae hee apologized “aiyoo, in the first place you should not drive” said heechul. “arasso, so let’s go” said tae hee.

Tae hee seated at the side of heechul(driver) while hae ans the two girls seated at the back. “why are we going to the airport?” asked hae “to pick someone special” answered tae hee with a teasing voice. “your teasing who? Is it me or hae” asked heechul “well, both of you” answered taehee as she answered them the boys shouted and both said” is she coming” “yes, she is she’ll be here for one month same thing as me” answered tae hee.

After they drop the girls in school, tae hee talked to the security and told him to take a look at the two girls, make sure that they are safe, if someone will talked to them that’s fine, if they leave the school premises without any of the boys make sure to follow them. as soon as she entered the car. “ did you told them to secure them?” asked hae “yes, hae don’t worry they’ll be fine there. “ answered taehee.

At the school

“sohee, who do you think they’re going to pick at the airport?” asked sunye “I don’t know but the boys seems so excited ?” answered sohee

hmmm, what do you think of hae?” asked sunye “do you like him? Well his good looking and seems nice,” answered sohee, “yeah, actually he’s my first love, but he is not my first boyfriend” confessed sunye. “well, that doesn’t mean that your first boyfriend would be your first love right” sohee said.

ah sun how did you know that your in love?” added sohee. “you won’t be able to understand it unless you felt it “ answered sunye “really then that means, I never loved G before” said sohee. “speaking of G-dragon he looks cute, mind if you tell me the whole story about you or just how did you guys met” asked sunye.

Sohee told her that G-dragon was her classmate when she was in secondary, he courted her for almost a year, and due to her classmates pressure she answered G-dragon during the school ball, until he asked him to be engage with, she didn’t know what to say so she just told him that if her parents agree then ok. But when she told her parents, her parents told her grandfather and then he hired an agent and so on..

“well, I guess you don’t love him at all?” said sunye,” but when you left him did you felt sad or something asked sunye, “nothing when he sent me an email I told him my Korean number, he sometimes text me and asked about me, then I’ll just answer him casually” answered sohee “did you break up with him officially?”asked sunye “no, I don’t think there’s need to , when I enrolled here, I never answered his text, call or emails, except the one that he told me he is here” said sohee.”do you like someone?” again sunye asked her. “yes, I think you knew it “said sohee “Kim Hee Chul?, asked sunye, “aiyoo, I’ve never been to open about my life when im in new York and now im telling you everything” said sohee “well, it’s a good start I remember before we live in one roof study the same school but never talked hahaha” said sunye. “ah yes, its really awkward back then, good thing mom left us and now we’re closer” said sohee. “so tell me about heechul?” teased sunye, sohee told her everything, the stolen shots he did, showing heechul’s pic in her wallet and in her phone, that sometimes she can’t sleep wondering how he is, and  even the kissed that they shared that night. “you think he loves me? Or atleast like me” askedsohee, “how about hae to me?” sunye also asked sohee then they both just laugh.

At the airport

“onnie, we’ll be late for school” said heechul “don’t tell me you guys will leave me here alone” said tae hee “ but we have exam “lied heechul he wanted to go to school he wants to see her now “arasso, go and I’ll just wait for her, we’ll just visit your school” said tae hee the two boys went to the school.