the party

first love

Weeks had passed the guidance officer is now fired. Final exam is about to start. Sohee, kyu teuk and sunye are now closer, while sulli and tae is still in korea. Among the 10 boys Sulli is more closer to heechul and donghae  so when tae hee is not around they always accompany her. Sunye and sohee is already accepted the fact that since sulli came the two boys changed. Good thing Kyuhyun and Leeteuk would always with them.

G-dragon already knew that sohee knew about his plans, he was warned to stay away from sohee if he doesn’t want to be sued. And he agreed he went back to New York and starts a new life.

These past few days, sohee is not feeling well, she’s having a difficulty to breath. So she decided to go to the hospital. The doctor told her that she’s having asthma attack , it is better to take a rest and not to tire herself. And make sure that her allergy won’t be triggered. Or else it would be more difficult for her to breath, so she has to make sure she always have her medicine

A surprised party is held in the green house near the dorm. Everybody was invited by tae hee. Knowing sohee’s situation sunye declined the invitation, but tae hee insisted, Sohee decided to go. She bought her spray then she remembered she didn’t able to buy her anti allergy medicine, she only have the alternative one, she’s not even sure if this one will work. But she still drink it.

At the greenhouse

Everyone gathered in front of the green house then tae hee opened the door, It was perfectly arranged there’s butterfly and lots of flowers. All of them entered and enjoyed the buffet, including sohee and sunye. But since sohee knew she can’t stay long after she got her food she went staright to the door pretending she’s enjoying the full moon. While sunye was already grabbed by hae, sunye stayed with hae with heechul and sulli, since tae hee is busy roaming around.

“where is sohee?” heechul asked sunye “she’s near the door” answered sunye and pointed at the door to heechul’s surprised kyu is with sohee.  Sulli, noticed that sohee is not joining them, when kyu joins them teuk will be with sohee, and if teuk will go inside the green house kyu’s back with sohee. Heechul also noticed it. Sunye wanted to be with sohee but hae, doesn’t want her to leave. So sunye just texting sohee if she’s alright. Sohee would just answered she still alive. when sulli noticed sohee is left alone she went to her and bought her two favorite flower. “which one is.. ” asked sulli holding a two different stems of flower. before she can finished her question sohee answered her “the pink one”. “no I mean is which one smells good?” said sulli who put the flower in sohee’s face, sohee was shocked she didn’t expect it good thing kyu saw it and he run towards them he moved the flower away from sohee. she didn’t even smell this flowers” sulli said and again she push the flowers to sohee’s face, Sohee try to hold her breath but she can’t hold her breath .

As soon as she smelled it she pushed sulli away and heechul saw this, heechul went to them “ei what are you doing” sohee didn’t answer instead she grab her bag and went out kyu followed her. “are you alright?”asked kyu “just call sunye” sohee said. Kyu then called sunye and told her that sohee is looking for her. Sulli is making a fuss over what happened she said sohee hates her and she push her.

Sunye and kyu saw sohee seems like looking something in her bag. “sohee” called sunye and rushed to her “cous my spray is empty I need another one I can’t breath properly.”said sohee, “kyu grab her bag and pour all the things out, while sunye went to her room to check her spray. Kyu called sunye and told her there’s no more spray in sohee’s bag only the alternative medicine that they bought but she said she already take one and not allowed to have another one. Since sunye didn’t find the extra spray sohee’s talking about she decided to call an ambulance. She immediately went back to sohee and kyu.

“sohee, just relax breath in breath out, I already called an ambulance they’re on their way.” Sunye said. “kyu, don’t tell them ok, I don’t want to ruin the party. I’ll be fine” sohee said to kyu. Then she passed out, sunye and kyu in panic good thing the ambulance arrived.

Sunye insisted that Kyu just stay there and wait for her call, she can tell them as long as the party is finished. Kyu was just standing outside and praying that sohee, would be okay. When he heard leeteuk calling him.

“hyung im here” answered kyu “ei I thought sohee’s ..where is she?” asked leeteuk. Since leeteuk knew about sohee’s allergy he told him what happened. “what did you say kyu?” asked tae hee “nothing I didn’t say anything right hyung” kyu answered nervously, he promised not to tell them but .. “I thinks its about the ambulance earlier” said sungmin and now everyone heard sungmin “what ambulance? Why and who?” asked heechul “where’s sunye “ asked donghae, “aiyoo, just continue the party, I remember I need to buy something right teukie hyung” said kyu hoping leeteuk would help him “yeah we need to buy something lets’ go” answered teuk “Buy something or you’ll follow the ambulance” said sungmin Kyu grab sungmins collar and “what are you talking about bastard? Shut up”said kyu

“ei, whats with that attitude, I didn’t saw everything, all I saw is a nurse close the ambulance and went off, so why don’t you just tell us “ said sungmin suddenly Kyu’s phone rung..

Kyu: hello

Sunye: I left my wallet my bag in the green house can you please bring it here.  

Kyu: ok, how is she?

Sunye: she’s in Emergency room now

Kyu: im on my way there.

Everyone are looking at him, teuk is already in the car waiting for him. “look, not now okay i’ll explain later and I need that “ said kyu he grab sunye’s bag in hae’s hand and went directly to teuks car. They went off.

Tae hee called the security and asked what happened. “I don’t know who called the ambulance but I saw sohee passed out and kyu carried her while sunye fanning her and then the ambulane arrived ma’m” said the security. As soon as they heard the story the boys including sulli and tae left the place and called kyu asking where is the hospital and what really happened?

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the late update, i've been very busy and the fact that heenim went off to army makes me feel sad..

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -