Party

first love

 

Sohee’sMom welcomed the visitors in the entrance while sunye is with sohee making sure that she won’t know the surprise happening downstairs.

sun, is mom okay?” asked sohee “yes, why did you asked that?” answered sunye “well, I just got off from the hospital last night and now she’s having a party here, doesn’t she know I need to rest. “ sohee complained “pa..pa party who told you there’s a party?” sunye said nervously “well I over heard her conversation with the maids” sohee said “really, but are you sure? Oh wait I need to pee” sunye excused herself and decided to inform her Aunt. Sunye notified her aunt and told her that sohee knew there’s party going on. Sohee’s mom told her that since sohee knew about the party and knowing her daughter sohee, wont join them so she asked Sunye to make sure sohee would come down and attend the party. Sunye then went back to sohee’s room.

I guess we have to changed and check the party” sunye suggested “im sure you’ll regret what you’ve said when you see how boring the oldies party unlike our party hahaha” sohee said. “well, I’ve never been into that kind of party so  please let’s take a look” said sunye. “fine fine, since you take good care of me when I was in the hospital. Hmm I wonder how are the boys?'' Sohee said. “the boys or heechul” teased sunye, sohee just walked away and pretended she didn’t hear anything

Sohee and sunye went down to their surprise all the lights are off “ei, what happened where’s the party?”sohee asked sunye but as soon as she finished her sentence the lights and she was surprised seeing tae hee, sulli, leeteuk, yesung, shindong, donghae, siwon, sungmin, ryeowook, eunhyuk, kyuhyun and heechul. And they greeted her welcome back. Sohee came down and hug one from tae to heechul. Then her mom came to her, sohee also hug her mom and told her “mom, thank  you “." Oopps, not yet my dear there’s more, ..” said sohee’s mom and as she said that Sohee’s friend from New York came one by one. Yenny Park, Kim Yubin, Christina Woo Hyuna and Sunmi. Sohee run towards them hug them,  she was so happy. they are her best friend back in New York. “Oh honey, surprises are not yet finished there’s more to come.” Said sohee’s mom. and now her father  and grandfather came in. sohee, cried its been a while since she last saw them.

Sohee introduced her girl friends to her boy-friends, and in an instant Kyu and Christina get really well, they even exchanged contacts. While Leeteuk was asking Yenny Park about her family, he was hoping yenny is a distant relative, Yubin, yesung, sungmin and ryeowook are talking about singers; musical plays etc. while sunmi and hyuna are talking to hae, siwon and shindong about what they’ve missed in Korea.  Sohee then noticed heechul left the house she followed him with her eyes and notice that he went to sulli who is looking at the pond alone because taehee is with sohee’s mom.  She’s jealous but , who is she to get jealous. yes, heechul had been with her every night during her stay in the hospital. However that doesn’t mean anything. After thinking she decided to eardrops their conversation.

Hee: Don’t worry he loves you

Sulli: oppa (shocked) what are you talking about

Hee: hmm I thought your thinking about your love of your life

Sulli: well no, and yes. No not him and yes im thinking.

Hee: (just smiled)                

Sulli: (faced hee) im really sorry, sorry I didn’t know and the fact that I even make a big fuss of her pushing me

Hee: first not to me, say it to her. 2nd I understand im sure you don’t mean to make it a big deal, you are hurt .

Sulli: but why you didn’t talk to me since that happened I thought you’re mad at me

Hee: Aiyoo, im not its just that im busy so I don’t have time to mingle with you.

Sulli: busy? Busy going to the hospital and taking good care of her. I know that you don’t have to say anything.

Hee: (just listened to her no response )

Sulli: teukie hyung knew it, he even lied to onnie when she asked about you.

 

Sohee didn’t know how to react she’s happy that they are just talking and nothing else , but she heard that heechul didn’t let the boys knew or his sister about his visits to the hospital. She’s speechless lots of questions but how will she asked heechul.