flashbacks

first love

Everything is ready for Hee-Boa ‘s engagement, The boys are very happy for heechul since they knew how much he love her.  But they never expected that this happy occasion would become a nightmare to them.

Boa cancelled the engagement and broke up with heechul 5hours before the engagement party, the worst thing is she didn’t even gave him an explanation, it was a shocked to heechul ,he decided to call his sister Kim Tae Hee and told her about it and told her to cancel everything n two hours. That was the last message tae hee got from heenim. At the mansion tae, followed hee and at the same time she called teuk and told him about it, Knowing heechul , leeteuk decided to call for help and looked for him.

All of the boys including their family are now worried, to make things lighter they even make a joke that good thing the engagement is not publicized or else heenim would definitely have to face this controversy. And that boa is really not suites with him. They where in the middle of conversation when they received a call from the hospital

Heechul got into car accident. Everyone was shocked they immediately went to the hospital. The worse part is he is unconscious. The Kim family prepared all the necessary document to transfer heechul to the best hospital in the world.

Thru prayers and good doctors heenim survived that accident but he didn’t able to graduate the same time with leeteuk. That’s the reason why Leeteuk is now a teacher while heechul is still studying.

Because of the accident the boys is now closer than before. And without them knowing Heechul’s grandfather make sure that boa will pay, on what she did to heechul. Boa, pursued her career in states but to her dismay even she graduated with honors she can’t find a good job. But one day she finally make it, she became a singer. After 1 year of penetrating the music scene she missed him, and decided to meet him and fixed everything.

Sohee is the daughter of one of the richest Korean in US. She was born and raised in California. She can’t believe her parents  want her back to Korea simply because they don’t like G-dragon for her. At first her parents is all praised to G-dragon but her grandfather doesn’t like him at all. Everything is smoothly sailing they also planning to engage soon. And when her Grandfather learned about the upcoming engagement he hired a secret agent to investigate about G-dragon.

 The secret agent followed  G-dragon and found out that his family’s business is not in good shape, they need a big amount of money in order to revived their business. He planned to insured sohee and kill her and marry his real love. And when her grandfather found out all of this She immediately told Sohee’s dad, and the family decided to bring her back in Korea foe her safety, her dad asked her to leave the country and told her what the secret agent found out about G-dragon. She can’t believe what they told her but being a good daughter she decided to follow them for a while. She and her mom came back to korea and there she met sunye who is also a transferee and found at that sunye is her cousin.  

But what they didn’t know is she still have communication with G-dragon until, she met this guy, whom she really interested to know more about him. She even wanted to call her dad for help in knowing him, but she decided to do it alone and not to bother her dad about this silly guy.