more than just a grad party

first love

 

“hae, do you know this guy named seulong?” asked heechul “hmm don’t tell me your jealous, I don’t know anything hyung, sunye said he is sohee’s friend way back in NYC” answered hae,”I guess I am but never mind I have something more important to do, “ heechul said “more important than sohee?” asked hae “yeah I guess, I can’t think of love life when we don’t know where teukie hyung is?” answered heechul “ actually your right hyung, I wonder what happened to him no actually I’m really worried about his whereabouts, and seeing bom last time, scary.. “ he answered back “ nevermind bom. we all know, shooting is her sport, you can’t blame her afterall leeteuk is her one and only brother” heechul said, “ yeah almost the same as you hyung teukie hyung is your only hyung lucky I got teukie, you yesung etc. “ hae said. “would you pick your love one over your friend?” asked heechul “ that’s hard hyung its like choosing between sunye and you guys, im sure if I choose sunye you would understand same thing goes with sunye if I choose you, I wouldn’t be able to choose, maybe unless if it’s a matter of life and death” hae answered “woaah seems you’ve grown-up playful boy. Very serious huh…” heechul said. “aiyoo go and get ready hyung or else you’ll be late on your graduation. “ hae said. Heechul went to get ready and left the dorm together with yesung and their parents.

The graduation ended. The graduation party and farewell party begins. To heechul’s surprise sohee is with seulong,. Shindong and Eunhyuk are the MCs.

MCs: before we start the party let’s welcome the newly graduates.. speech please.

Yesung: after 4 years of hardwork, finally I graduated.lol. thank you for your support. As what always teukie hyung said its not the END but an AND. Me being astudent ends here, but my the new chapter of my life opens now, I would like to take this opportunity to say my goodbye to you, but definitely I’ll be back as soon as I finished my task so smile, and be healthy always.

MCs: oh so its real that you’re leaving us yesung hyung, we wished you all the best and don’t forget us, we’ll be here waiting for your comeback. By the way you know our shoe size right. (everyone laugh except for heechul) now its heechul’s turn.

Heechul: I don’t know what to say though my speeched was prepared 1 year ago. (everyone laugh) As you all know, I was supposed to graduate the same time with teukie hyung, but something happened, Jung Soo, decided not to have a big party and told us he’ll just celebrate it with us. (bow his head) but unfortunately, he Is missing, but why did we still continue this party? Without him this party is meaningless (tears flowing) but he won’t be happy if we didn’t continue this, before he left he was able to prepare everything for this party. Ans we’re not going to waste his effort. Maybe he knew he wouldn’t have time to prepare so he prepared it earlier. Oh I hate this (wiping his tears. Now the boys are crying) Im not good at talking but to teukie hyung yesung and I are very thankful, no  in behalf of the boys, we are very thankful. (deep breath). Just like yesung I decided to face the new chapter of my life. Don’t be sad, each of us has its own road to take , our path might cross along the way or maybe at the end of the road  we’ll be gathered together again.

Enhyuk: oh so the two of you will be leaving us tonight,But why in a hurry, as if there’s no tomorrow

Shindong: I agree why can’t you leave tomorrow and let’s party all night

(then suddenly kyuhyun grab eunhyuk’s mic and)

Kyuhyun: Damn you both, teukie hyung is missing and here you are talking about new chapter of your life how selfish can you get.

Heechul: who told you you can talk to us like that, have you forgotten we are your hyung (hee pointing kyu, while yesung just calming heechul) you don’t know anything so shut up.

Kyu: then act like a hyung, oh yeah I don’t know anything all I know is my hyung is missing whether he is in danger or not I don’t know, idk why my two hyung would leave and face their damn path without thinking about us, and our missing hyung. (everyone was shocked,since they’ve found out teuk is missing kyu seems doesn’t mind at all. But tonight he’s like a bomb that exploded. Though,they know kyu is capable in answeringback, unlike the tehm who choose to be silent,& didn’t bother to tell/ask what’s in their heart/mind. everyone was silent until heechul got a chance to be closer to him and punched him, yesung immediately hold heechul away from kyu, and so the other boys pulling kyu away from heechul)

Shindong:, aiyoo, be calm everyone, its kind a normal between heechul and kyu to fight so no need to worry.

Eunhyk: tha’ts how they show theire love to each other hahaha so lets continue the party enjoy.  

The Party continued as if there’s no tension happened earlier. Well the boys are already used to it they’ve been leaving more than 4 years together, and there’ are times that they are fighting, but at the end of the day, they still the one who is protecting one another. Their  Parents, didn’t bother at all, after all for them boys will be boys, and believe that they are old enough  to take the responsibility of what they did. But for the visitors, ofcourse they were shocked they knew this boys are really close, and at the same time, they shared each others opinion, that kyu is right; he is wrong; good for him; etc..

Sohee went to the bathroom while walking in the hallway she over heard tae hee and her mom’s conversation.

“mom, why did you allow him to go after leeteuk, its too dangerous” asked tae hee, “not me sweety its your dad’s decision yesung would be there together with bom” answered her mom. “I’ll got tell dad that I’m going to take his place” she said “no, you have more important thing to do” said her mom, “but…” “I know your worried and so am I, we don’t know what will happen to them but we just hope and trust them that they can save leeteuk, we just pray for their safety” her mom said “but dad said he would not force the boys how come heechul is going?” tae asked “he didn’t no one force them, yesung said yes and for him he just decided today.” ,And when she heard them walking close to her she run back to her seat. Sunye noticed her confusion asked if she’s allright, and she answered yes, she is. Then yesung seated in their table. “hyung, congratulation” said sunye and gave her present and so is sohee “thank you girls” he answered. “hyung, when are you coming back” sunye asked “aiyyo he didn’t left us yet and you’re asking him when he’ll be back, I might get jealous” said hae who is now walking towards their table. “aiyoo, this two.” Said sohee, on the other side seulong is just there listening, eating, catching a glimpse of sungmin. “im not sure when I’ll be back, can I ask a little favor to both of you?” asked yesung “sure hyung what is it?” answered the two girls” while we are away be patience with the boys. “aiyoo, hyung better come back quick, I might loose my patience with them” said sohee but deep inside her she want them to come back quick so she would be able to be with heechul again. “no problem hyung don’t worry about them, just take your time to rest away from this brats and be careful, btw, where’s heechul hyung?” said sunye, “heechul, I guess his, fixing his things, don’t worry I’ll let him know you’re your looking for him.”he said, yesung then left their table and face the other visitors. He texted heenim “hyung, where are you sunye and ur sohee, is looking for you?” as heenim read his msg he went down and went to sunye’s table.

“hyung, have you talked to kyu?” asked hae, “do you really want them to talk again? After what happened?” said sunye. “I heard you’re looking for me that’s why I came down.” Heechul sadi avoiding the topic, “hyung, congratulation this is for you” sunye said and gave the present. “why are you avoiding the topic, atleast clear things out with your dongseang before leaving” sohee said, she felt the eyes looking at her, “by the way this is for you” she added. “can I barrow her for a while” heechul said and grab sohee’s hand they went straight to the balcony. “what is this all about?” asked sohee “why are you acting like that?” he said “acting what?, “she answered, heechul was about to answer sohee, when Bom came in. “hyung, i can’t open the room, without your fingerprints” “you stay here, I’ll be back soon” said heechul and followed bom, they went to the secret room (only those who knew their status knew about the room)”what do you want here, the things we need are already in the helicopter, “ he asked “this, I left my silencer in LA” she answered back. They left and lock the room. Heenim went back to the balcony.

“sorry, for that, I just have to assist Bom” he said “where are we again?” he added, “balcony?” sohee answered, heechul smiled as he heard her. “that’s a lame joke” he said “but your smiling” she said “I’ll miss that smile and that smirk” she added. “really that’s good, at least I know you’ll miss me” he said. “I demand you to talk to kyu before leaving” sohee said, “what a word demand?” smirked heechul, “look, you have reason and he has too, don’t tell me you’ll just leave without fixing things here” sohee said, “again?” heechul said withauthority, he’s tired of people tellin him what to do and now sohee his beloved sohee, doing the same thing. “im sorry, im being demanding, who am I to demand right” answered sohee. “look don’t mis understood, I just had a fight with kyu I don’t want another one especially if its you, and I’m leaving” he said “exactly my point, why not leave with a peaceful mind, talk to him” she said “sohee, I don’t want us to fight, okay, about kyu it’s a boy thing so you don’t have to worry” he said. “why you didn’t told them that the path your talking is saving leeteuk hyung?” sohee said “so no more misunderstanding, between you and kyu” she added. Heechul was shocked how did she knew about it. Be he remained calm” what are you talking about?, what ever path is it its none of your business, I mean that path belongs to me not to anybody else, please don’t misunderstood” heechul said. “you said, you’ll wait for me?” sohee asked nervously.“yes, I’ll wait for you even if it takes forever” heechul answered without looking at her he can’t look at her afraid that he would changed his mind in saving leeteuk. “how would you, your leaving tonight?” she asked, heechul didn’t know what to say, he just stand there quietly. Sohee hold his both hands “our path might cross along the way and may see each other again, right? Or this is the last time we’ll see each other, we never know.nevertheless thank you, for everything. Be careful.” Sohee said and release his hand she was about leave him when suddenly heechul grab her and hug her. “I should be the one saying thank you, you didn’t know how much you’ve help me, sarangheyo”  heechul said finally he got the courage to tell her he loves her though he knows its too late for she already belong with seulong. While sohee, was shocked he loves her,she didn’t able to move and say something. Heechul let go of the hug and said “better take good care of yourself, I wont be able to communicate with you but im always be here for you ” then he left her. Heechul, Yesung and bom left that night. 

 


 

SORRY 

for just updating

for a few soheechul moments

i know its been too long but i'll finish it soon. 

THANK YOU.