the dinner

first love

 

They’re having their dinner when somebody came in and, “mind if I join you?” asked tae hee , the boys stand one by one and greeted her, except for heechul who still in shocked seeing her sister.He just talked to her last night about boa and now she’s in front of her. Tae Hee then walk to him and hug him and planted a kiss in his cheeks, and heechul stand and hugged her tight and told her “you still remember me”. “yeah of course I remember you. missed me” smiled tae hee “pabo I miss you so much” said heechul. “woahhh just talked to you last night” said tae hee, “but its different” answered heechul like a baby . Sohee was speechless she didn’t know that she is Heechul’s sister. Because of excitement the boys forget to introduce the two girls. Tae hee excused herself and went to the guest room.

After dinner everyone decided to sing and went to music room. Except for leeteuk who went directly to his room to finished his paper and heechul who went to the guest room. Sohee noticed that heechul is missing, she was thinking maybe he went to talk to his gf. She was just watching them singing, dancing and enjoying. Sunye and Donghae even have a duet together. Sohee is bored watching them, so she left the music room and decided to have some fresh air. Heechul who is about to go up with tae saw her. “sohee..where are you going?”asked heechul “I.. I wanted to have some fresh air” answered sohee “that’s good, mind if I join you” asked tae hee “but you’ve promise me you’ll join us upstairs” heechul said like a baby. Sohee can’t help but smile seeing heenim like this. “fine, fine. We’ll wait for you miss…”said tae hee. heechul remembered he didn’t introduced her yet. “ tae this is sohee my classmate in foreign language and sohee…”before heechul can introduce her sister,  taehee reached sohee’s hand and says” Im tae hee, the one and only girl in heenims heart” sohee was shocked and speechless. Tae noticed her reaction so she “aiyoo of course im the only girl since..” said taehee but she didn’t able to continue coz heechul interrupted her “since she’s my one and only sister” clarified heechul. “Nice meeting you tae, I’ll follow you later” said sohee.

Sohee can’t help but smile she was happy knowing that tae hee is heechul’s sister and not another girl… She was about to go back to the music room, when her phone rang. Caller G-dragon

Sohee: hello

G-dragon: sohee its me

Sohee: what?(with an irritated voice she was shocked its been 2months since their last communication. )

G-dragon: busy??.. just want you to know im in korea wondering if I can meet you.

Sohee: ohh to bad but im in japan right now (she lied she doesn’t want to see him)

G-dragon: then I’ll just wait for you, im sure you’ll be back soon since your studying right.

Sohee: hello hello, sorry cant hear you properly. (she hang up)

After that she went back to the music room. She immediately talked to sunye. “sun, g-dragon said she’s here in korea” said sohee, sunye was shocked and forget that they are not the only one in that room. “don’t tell me you still have communication with that as***” sunye said worriedly in a loud voice. The boys was shocked and asked her what happened. She said nothing but then she realized the boy’s would be a great help since they are with them most of the time aside from the time they were’nt in school. So she asked sohee if she can tell them, and since sohee was still shocked about g-dragon in korea, she just nod at her cousin.

Sunye told them everything. While sohee called her mother. Heechul was speechless he didn’t know what to say, he just listened to sunye. After that sohee told sunye that she already told her mom and her parents are going back to korea taking the first flight tomorrow morning so they don’t have to worry.

The two girls decided to go home, but tae hee didn’t allow them to go home. “Since your in danger and you already told him your whereabouts I don’t think it’s safe for you to go back home, why don’t you stay here until your parents come back” said tae hee

yes, onnie is right stay here first we still have extra room for both of you” donghae said.

Thanks but no thanks, I don’t want you guys to be involved, don’t worry our place has security so he won’t be able to hurt as.” Sohee said.

Suddenly teuk came out of nowhere “how about letting one of the boys stay their for a night or one of the guards” said teuk

“kyu told me everything and tae hee is right it would be more safer if you stay here, or if you don’t want, then let them accompany you”followed teuk.

so that means you have to choose which one” smirked heechul

The two girls excused their selves and talked for a while until they decided what to do. “it would be troublesome for you to stay in our place so, we’ll just stay here just for one night” said sunye. “but we have our morning class tom, so we still need to go home and get our things.” Followed sohee

no problem, I’ll help you with your things” said tae hee

onnie, I think we should help them since we’re the boys “aid yesung. Tae hee just looked at the boys with a questioning eye, heechul immediately came to rescue yesung. “aren’t you tired, don’t worry we can protect them.” Said hee.  “madam, the cars are ready” said ben the driver. "ok then take care"said tae hee"