worr

first love

Leeteuk and kyu was the first to arrived. They immediately comforted sunye who is now nervous.  

As soon as they arrived, hae and heechul went directly to the ER while tae and sulli look for the doctor and the other boys are still parking their car.

Kyu went to the canteen to buy a water for sunye. As hae and heechul arrived hae saw teuk hugging sunye. Heechul sense the tension he then cough to make them realize that they are not the only one in that place. Too bad they didn’t hear him. They just moved when the ER door has opened.

“Dr. Song” said sunye “don’t worry she’s okay now but we have to run more test. Get a room  so we can transfer her to regular room” said Dr.Song . Then Tae hee saw the doctor “HYeo Kyo, long time no see” tae hee said “tae, how are you? Why are you here, who’s in here?” answered Dr.Song “right now, im the guardian of a family friend Ahn Sohee, she was rushed here earlier.” Answered tae. “Sohee, im her attending physician, she’s okay now, but still under observation I already told her cousin about it” answered Song “ ok thank you, I’m not going to disturb you, I’ll go check them.” said tae hee. While tae and Dr. Song are talking sunye and teuk arranged the room for sohee.

Kyu came back and gave the water to sunye, everyone was there, maybe waiting for their explanation. Hae was still looking at sunye, teuk and kyu. The ER door opened by a nurse then came a bed where sohee is lying down the nurse pushing the bed and the other one pushing the oxygen tank. “in room 205 please” said sunye.

Room 205

“she already fall asleep, and we only allow 2 persons to sleepover” said the nurse “ok thank you” smiled sunye. Sunye then face them. “she’s asleep , thank you for coming. I’ll stay here for the night” sunye said. “who would accompany you?”asked hae “im okay you don’t have to worry, you guys needs to rest” said sunye. “mind telling us what happened” yesung said, heechul elbowed yesung as he said that. Sunye’s phone rung but before she answer it she told them that they can asked kyu what really happened since she didn’t know what happened before she came out. “I’l tell you at the dorm later” assured kyu.

Sohee’s mom asked sunye to let her talk to the Doctor. so sunye bid goodbye and went to Dr. Song. sohee’s mom and Dr.Song talked.

Sunye is back to room 205, sohee is now awake. “im sorry for worrying you” she said. “you don’t have to, just make sure to get well soon” answered sunye. “does he know im here?” asked sohee “Heechul? Yes, all of them knew that you’re here, They even followed us here, but left already” sunye answered “what happened sohee?” sunye added

Sohee, told her what happened, “but im not blaming her in the first place she didn’t know about my allergies” she added. “ok go to sleep and take a rest, by the way I called your mom and she talked to Dr. Song” sunye said “ok thanks” sohee said.

Sohee fell asleep when sunye was about to sleep someone knocked on the door, she was surprised seeing heechul. “hyung, what are you doing here?” sunye asked heechul “I… I just want to check on her,” answered heechul “if you want you can stay  here tonight since they are allowing 2 persons to look after the patient, but I already occupied the extra bed.” Sunye said “aiyoo no problem I can stay here at the sofa, you go and get some sleep, since im not yet sleepy I’ll just wake you up if  anything goes wrong“ heechul said.

Sunye, then lay down and sleep, while heechul seats in the chair beside sohee’s bed. Heechul is just looking at her and then he got bored and decide to read a magazine, then he fell asleep. The magazine drop in sohee’s hand. Sohee being sensitive woke up. She was shocked seeing heechul beside her.

Sohee’s POV

I wake up coz something fell in my arms, when I opened my eyes. He was there seating, im happy to see him, is that means he still cares for me. I looked at him until I fall asleep again.

Heechul wakes up and he wake up sunye to bid goodbye. “sun, I have to go, and don’t tell them I came“ heechul said. “wait hyung I’ll get you a coffee so you wont get sleepy while driving” sunye said. Sunye leave the room and went to the canteen. Sohee, wakes up “good morning hyung where’s sunye?” she asked “Good morning, she went down to get some coffee.” Answered heechul. “I see, how are you ?” asked sohee “im good, but I’m supposed to asked you that?” answered heechul “how are you?” he added. “im better now, and thank you for coming” sohee said.  Sunye came and give his coffee. “I’ll just drink this in the car, have to go now , bye ladies take care.” Said heechul.

Sohee was in the hospital for almost a week and every night heechul would come and accompany sunye. While during the morning since sunye needs to go to school sohee is alone, until lunch time when kyu teuk and sunye would go to the hospital and eat lunch with her.