decision decision

first love

 

Earlier than expected the parents of  yesung and heechul came together with their grandparents to attend the graduation and to inform, the two boys what happened to leeteuk. Heechul knew that their family is part of a mafia the same time when teuk learned about it, but for yesung he just found it a year before his graduation.

“no wonder bom was acting like that” said heechul, “why is she here anyway?” asked yesung “actually we force her to come here, and told her she had to wait for another clue about leeteuk before going to china” answered their grandfather. “are you crazy, after sending leeteuk your going to send another Park and its BOM?, why not asked all your connection to help us with this” said heechul who is now mad.

“well, its her decision, no one can’t changed her mind not even inyoung and their parents” said yesung’s dad. “you know her son, she doesn’t listen to anyone except for leeteuk,so we’re hoping you can help us deal with her” added heechul’s dad. “can you give us the percentage of chance in finding leeteuk” asked heechul “we already located their location 100% sure about it.” Yesungs dad answered, “and our men are already their by now, we just have to wait for their report.” Said heechul’s dad. “And I would like to asked for your help”  their grandfather added. “we can’t afford to lose leeteuk, hangeng and zhoumi, we’re doing our best to rescue them, but this is not the only fight that we have, we’re still dealing with the European Mafia, who’s questioning us about our position and now testing our capability we can’t just pull off our men their. If only we have a choice I won’t asked you to go since I know its dangerous, but the earlier you experience our world the earlier you’ll learn. We can’t just let our Chinese men do this alone, since we received a report that someone is back stabbing us.” “damn, you can’t afford to lose them, but at the same time you can’t afford to lose your position in European mafia, where is kangin and Mr. Park by the way?” asked heechul “kangin and kibum are dealing with the problem in Europe, Mr.Park is in China already” answered heechul’s dad. “kibum? How come kibum? How did he know, he didn’t even graduated?” asked yesung “as you know, he choose not to study, but to be trained” yesung’s dad added. “fine, I’ll leave after the grad party.” confirmed yesung. “I’ll be giving my decision while having our graduation party here” heechul said.

Heechul’s POV

“I know I have to deal with this soon, I remember when hyung and I learned about it, we was shocked but excited its like in an action movies, we can’t wait to be in action, but something happened, I didn’t graduated and teuk did, he doesn’t want to leave me behind, since we learned about it we’ve been dreaming together how to do this?, what if? , We had advance training together. So he asked if he can be in hiatus until I graduated, when I knew it I he can’t leave without his beloved dong seang and he would always answers me im just thinking about you coz, im the only hyung that you have, those boys have us as their hyung but you, you don’t have choice but only me and smiled at me. Being cool I just smirked at him.  didn’t know, he was allowed to be in hiatus and be a teacher but at the same time learning about our enemy’s status by being a hacker. I know how he hates that job, but still he did it just to let him wait for me.He bared with those boring days facing the computer as he always describe it when we’re trainee, after the hardwork, hardwork? He was asked to go in china with geng and zhoumi without me he was in action and now they are in-danger. Yesung accepted the job, offcourse, he loves action, and he really care for hyung, I knew he cares for him when he learned bout the family he immediately told me if something bad happen to hyung in china, he would revenged whether the family agreed or not. I just smiled at him I knew teuk’s capability he wont get in trouble but then im wrong.  Hyung is in big trouble now, as far as we know he is. I love to go in action I’ve been waiting for this since I learned about this, but that was before meeting sohee, its been months since we had a date, I’ve been busy with my graduation and this things.. I went to sohee’s place, but to my surprise I saw sohee, getting out of a car with this Seulong. I was about to leave when she noticed my car and waved at me. I have no choice but to go down and face them. Good thing Seulong leave immediately. I asked for sunye, but then decided to leave the place.

Sohee’s POV

“Seulong drives me home, after we’re done shopping, as  I get off to his car I saw heechul’s car, im sure its his so I waved and he came down, I was about to introduce him to my gayfriend but  seoyoung said good bye. He asked sunye but when he check his watched he said goodbye. Weird. Why is he looking for sunye, he didn’t even ask me how am i? I mean we dated twice… damn  I have to wrap my graduation gift to him and yesung.