the truth

first love

at the hotel

as soon as heenim enter his room he called his sister taehee

tae: what is this drama?

hee:what the heck?  (he hang-up the phone,)

after a while taehee called back

tae:hang-up the phone and your dead

hee:oh im scared

tae:shut up what do you want

hee: well, i want you to cancel your reservation on my favorite room here at the hotel 

tae: sorry i can't im preparing a party

hee: party? can't you at least let one room for me, why do you have to occupy the whole floor for your damn party

tae: if your not comfortable on your room go back at the dorm and stay in your room, i told you i already cleared it to kyu

hee: what make you thinks i'm scared of kyu? come on i beg you this floor

tae: if your not ,go back to the dorm, sorry sweetie i won't let you use either one of the room. I really need it for my visitors you know

hee: why do you have to put your party here if you're not even here in korea

tae: i'll be there soon, and me and my friends are coming so if i were you, i'll just go back to the dorm

hee; no way.  after what i went through, i can't even asked a little favor  from you. bye (hee said sadly and end the conversation)

heechul then lay down. he is tired at the same time upset that he can't use the room he usually use. he fell asleep and when he wakes up he went straight to the bar inside the hotel.

heechul POV

"I can't even remember when is the last time i came and drink here, one thing is sure, they've finally redesigned this bar more classy, i ordered a bottle of soju, while im waiting for my orders i looked around and to my surprise i saw Sohee, Seulong seems they're waiting for someone. Too my surprise someone called me i look who is it, its  Taecyeon, he came to me and ask me if im alone and i said yes, he ask me to join him with his new found friend, so i agreed."

Taecyeon POV

"in the first place i shouldn't agree to meet him here, someone might saw us my reputation would be doomed, wait its heechul hyung, so i decided to go straight to him and invite him with me, heechul hyung is one of the person who knew about my preference"

 

Since heechul agreed they went to taecyeon's friends table. Heechul was shocked that they are leading to sohee's table. He stayed calm and went to the flow. "hi, guys.." before taecyeon can introduce heechul sohee already talk "heechul hyung?" she said "so you know each other?" ask taecyeon  "yes, pretty boy i know them so no need for introduction, can we have a seat?" smirk heechul "sure.. "said seulong offering the seat next to sohee. Heechul then seated.  

"order what you want skies the limit" said seulong, "ahh, no need for that S," said taec "but this is the first time da..hang out together" he answered, "wait you mean, you guys are together?' asked heechul, taek nod in agreement. "as what seulong said skies the limit but my treat" heechul said "no hyung, no need for that" said taec, "yes, i should be the one treating finally taec introduce me to his friend" said seulong "aishhh, waiter" heechul called the waiter, and he told them to order. . after a while their drinks and food came, while eating seulong is interested to know more about heechul, "i didn't know your friends and when did you learned about T's preference?" asked seulong, "hey do you really want to asked that?" said sohee, 'its okay sohee, actually Taec and I met in a competion i was a contestant for senior and him for freshmen," said heechul 'i was being bullied when heechul hyung came and help me, since then we became friends. " Taec said."he tought we're the same you know, but to his dismay im a straight guy," heechul added "and the funny thing is i asked him if he wants to try it with me." said taec, "ow your still young yet you have a .. mind" said seulong, sohee just laugh. "aiyoo if you've seen heechul hyung back then, im pretty sure you'll propose to him as soon as you see him" said taec. "good thing  even he said those things to you, you still his friend" said sohee, "acually taec is not the first 3rd who asked me those question or thought im one of them, so im kind a use to it, i don't care about it you know as long as they don't force themselves to me im fine, and taec is really helpful during those competition days" heechul said with a smirk. "i'm the one who will ask the girls name, and then i'll introduce him to them, " said taec. "so you know the other boys?" asked sohee "you mean teukie hyung and the other?, yes i know them, its been a while since i last saw them how are they hyung?" taec answered "they are okay i guess, hahaha i just came from china, by the way when did you comeback here in korea?" asked taec, "5 months now hyung, actually the reason why i came here is to meet S" said taec, "i see, okay nice meeting you, and take care of him, i may not agree on what he is doing but if he is happy, i m okay with it but don't hurt him, the last person who hurt him is already living peacefully in hell.understand" heechul said,  sohee and seulong was speechless but taec told them heechul is just joking. "hyung tell them your joking, and its not fun" said taec heechul just smirk at them and bid goodbye. 

Heechul went to the counter to tell them that forward the bill in his room. after that he left, when sohee saw him going out the bar she immediately followed him. "hyung, how are you?" asked sohee "ah sohee, what are you doing here?" he said "i guess the two boys need their privacy so i decided to left", " i see, so are you going home, i can drive you home" heechul offered when suddenly heechul's phone ring and he excuse himself to answer the call. 

"yeah what do you want?", "fine you can use your favorite room, i already asked the manager to transfer your things there. okay" tae said "okay, thanks love you sis" heechul said. (in the end what heechul wants heechul gets. :p )

"why are you happy hyung?" asked sohee, "oh please soheesie, stop calling me hyung its like your one of the boys" , "then what do you want me to call you?".."hmm you can call me oppa, or just henim,wherever you feel comfortable, so i'll drive you home?", "hmm the truth is im going in your dorm?" she said "dorm?, " heechul seems confused "well, actually when the boys learned that you'll be back soon, started last year there's been a special dinner every friday night, wait does this mean they don't know your here, well it would be great to surprise them right, and where is yesung and teukie hyung?" she said "well, we just came back today, the two boys are already there." he answered "and you?" " im staying here, oh i forgot my things are being transferred is it okay if we'll attend to my things being transferred before going to the dorm?" he asked "sure, but promise me, you'll not just drive me there but you'll join me", "fine i promised."

After everything is settled they went to the dorm.