Two

Lucky :): The Remake

"You both are just too gorgeous." Lola clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Seriously, you both have never been into modeling before?"

Vincent and I were both sitting at two makeup chairs as Lola and another artist, an intern named Jinae, worked on our hair.

"We really never have. Mom said it wasn't worth the heartbreak." I shrugged, remembering all the times I wanted to apply for American Eagle's Live Your Life campaign.

Lola ran her hands through my thick hair. "I mean, seriously, this gorgeous mane of yours." She smirked at me and Vinny through the mirror. "Sicilian, right?"

"How'd you know?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh, please. With this thick hair and high cheekbones on both of you, I can tell. It's nice to actually have something to work with. The boys hair is so boring to do anything to."

"Boys as in-"

"BIGBANG, honey." Lola smirked. "So did you know them before they came to America?"

Vinny let out a snort. I nodded as casually as I could. "Yeah, I mean, I've heard of them."

If YG knew I was such a big fan, I didn't think he would've casted me as the lead in the music video.

"Well, they're so fun to work with. You will love them." She tapped my shoulder. "But stay away from the maknae. Seungri. I'm sure as soon as he sees you he's going to be putting on the moves."

I felt my face grow bright red and Vinny tried not to laugh "I don't think that will happen." I mean, come on. Seungri could have any model or actress he wanted.

"So, do you think we should do it?" Jinae asked Lola, as she ran her hand's through Vinny's hair.

"I think so." Lola nodded. "It'll make them look more exotic. BIGBANG and 2NE1 have never had Italians in their videos before."

"Do what?" I asked, looking at Lola.

"We're dying your guys' hair a darker brown. Like almost black, dark chocolate brown. Why is your hair such a light brown? Did you dye it?"

"I have before." I nodded. "But this is natural. Our mom has lighter hair. Her family is from Milan."

"Is that really necessary?" Vinny whined. "I mean, we're already tan... do we have to do the girly thing of dying my hair?"

"Dying hair isn't girly." Lola pointed out. "The guys do ti all the time."

"About that," Vinny said, looking from Lola to Jinae. "Is it true YG makes them change their hair color, or is it voluntary?"

"Both." Lola shrugged. "Sometimes YG suggests it."

Jinae walked back to the table in the center of the room and began to mix together dye.

"Wait. You're doing it right now?" I asked Lola.

Lola nodded. "So it'll look fresh tomorrow."

"But... but my hair looks so good today." I pouted. I couldn't help it; when I had a good hair day, I didn't like anyone touching it.

Lola smirked behind me as she slid some rubber gloves on. "Trust me, honey. You're hair will look gorgeous when I am done with it."

---

"I love it!" I squealed when Lola finished straightening my now dark-brown hair.

"I like it, too, actually." VInny nodded, messing with the front of his hair before placing his snapback back on his head.

We heard someone open the door, so we both looked that way.

Nerves overtook my body as VInny and I stood and bowed slightly to Yang Hyun Suk. "Good morning, sir."

"It's good to see you both here." YG nodded. "Natalia, you will be practicing for Strong Baby today in one hour. Dance practice will be down in the underground dance studio. Don't be late." With that, he simply left.

I looked at Vinny, my eyes wide. "I have to practice? I don't even have practice clothes!"

"Does this mean you're about to meet BIGBANG?" Vinny asked me.

My heart started to race. "Oh my God, I don't know!" I looked at Lola. "Where's the nearest clothing store?"

"There's a Nike and American Eagle like, two blocks away." Lola told me.

I looked at Vinny. "Let's go."

We quickly ran out of the room and out of YG. I looked around, and Vinny nodded ahead. "It's this way."

We ran down the streets of Chicago and dipped into Nike as soon as we could.

"What do dancers wear?" I whined, looking around in the women's department.

"Like... tight stuff." VInny shrugged. "I know the YG dancers wear stuff like high-tops."

I grabbed a pair of yoga capris. "Let's look at the shoes."

We ran to the shoe department. I found a pair of high-tops and quickly asked for my size.

The employee came back with them, and we hurried to the checkout.

After paying, we ran across the street to American Eagle. I found a high-low crop top that matched my shoes and bought it.

"You literally just spent two-hundred dollars on one outfit." Vinny laughed when we walked out of American Eagle.

"I couldn't help it!" I exclaimed.

We walked back into YG. Vinny waited for me when I changed.

I checked my outfit in the bathroom mirror. I looked fine. I hoped BIGBANG would think so, too.

Outfit:

Would I really meet BIGBANG?

I walked back out and handed Vinny my bags. He groaned. "I'm not your laggy, Nat."

"Right now you are." I sighed. "I'm almost late."

We ran through the building and down to the studio.

I was out of breath when we got to the studio. I could feel my heart pounding. Would BIGBANG really be on the other side of this door?

With trembling hands, I opened the door, my feet planted on the ground.

When I looked in, there were dancers stretching.

"Nat." Vinny said, hitting the back of my locked knees with the bags.

I in a breath when I saw the man who was talking to Shaun Evaristo turn around.

SEUNGRI.

My heart started pounding even more, and my hands felt clammy. I couldn't move.

Okay, now I really couldn't move.

Why?

The rest of BIGBANG was sitting at one of the benches against the wall.

TOP was right there. Right in front of me.

I suddenly felt light-headed.

"Natalia." Vinny said again.

I didn't hear anything else he said after that because I out.

Third Person POV

Natalia gasped as soon as she saw BIGBANG.

"Natalia." Vinny tried getting his sister's attention again.

Everyone looked to the door, even BIGBANG.

Suddenly, Natalia fell back, unconscious. Luckily, Vinny caught her before she fell to the ground.

"I was trying to tell you to unlock your knees," VInny sighed and shook his head.

Shaun and Seungri headed over, concerned about the girl who had just fainted.

"Is she okay?" Shaun asked, crouched down next to Vinny.

"This is a great first impression." Vinny muttered to himself, his sister's unconscious head in his hands.

Way to go, Nat.