Twenty-Four

Lucky :): The Remake

"That was YG." Vinny sighed and hung up his phone. "We have to go to his suite. He wants a meeting."

I let out a cough and wiped my sweaty forehead with a towel. "Does it have to do with why he's making me work out so much?" Ever since we got to Arizona, YG was having me do extra weight lifting with Hwang, and even had me on a new diet. Sadly, this meant less time with BIGBANG and 2NE1, mainly TOP... well, except for Daesung. It seemed like every time Vinny an i had gone to the weightroom in this hotel, Daesung was with. Vinny was going with me for moral support, and Madeline joined us every once in a while.

Why was he having me gain muscle?

"Make sure to stretch before you go to sleep. If you need help, just call me to your room." Hwang instructed as he handed me a bottle of water. "If you ever feel short of breath, let me know and I'll bring an oxygen canister, too."

I nodded and wiped the back of my neck with the same towel. I swore I was drenched with sweat. Hwang had me doing so many reps for every muscle in my body, it seemed like.

Vinny and I walked out of the room, and down to the elevator.

"God, this sweat is everywhere!" I groaned, wiping down my abs. I had been wearing an Adidas sports bra and athletic tights.

"Guessing you're not going to want to be all cutesy with Top then, huh?" Vinny chuckled.

"God, no." I grumbled. I did not want him to touch me when I was drenched with sweat. I was self-concious enough being seen like this, hair up in a high bun and my makeup was most likely smudged. Not to also mention, i also would get really blotchy red when I would work out.

When we got to YG's suite, he let us in. "How was the workout?" our CEO asked as he led us to the living area of the suite.

"Definitely got worked out." I sighed. I was exhausted.

In the living area, Vinny took a spot next to Taeyang, and despite there being a spot next to TOP, I sat on the floor. "Believe me, this is safer for all of us if I have a five-foot radius from you all."

YG stood in front of all of us and cleared his throat. "I have a few things to talk about with all of you." He walked over to the dining area, picked up a couple of small boxes from the table, then came back and handed one to me, and then my brother. "We will be doing a personal camera for you both for YG TV. It will be called VINAT TV, and these are your cameras."

I looked down at the purple mini Flip Video camera. This was going to be fun.

"Going onward with you both, I want to introduce you two to a couple of new people," YG looked down the hall and motioned whoever was there to come in. First stepped in a taller, lean man in a business suit, a perfect white smile plastered on his face, his hair a reddish-brown and shorter. "This is Kevin, Natalia and Vincent, and he is your new manager."

Kevin smiled and walked over to Vincent shook his hand, then bent down to me and shook my hand. "Natalia, Vincent, great to meet you both. The name is Kevin Macabee, and I'm so excited to work with you both."

We smiled, and YG cleared his throat. "And I also want you to meet your protection."

Everyone's eyes had to have gone wide when the next person stepped in. He had to be about 6'5", and looked like he could stop a semi truck. He was huge, and was African American. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, and looked really serious and intimidating.

YG spoke. "This is your bodyguard, William Ham. He will be needed more by Natalia, but Vincent, he will be there for you in case any fans get too close."

"H-hey." Vinny muttered, intimidated.

William walked over to my brother first, and held up his fist. "Nice to meet you, man. You can call me Big Will." To my surprise, he smiled.

Vinny smiled and tapped his fist against Big Will's, and then he walked over to me. "Gotta keep a beauty like you safe." Big Will held his fist out to me, and I bumped it with my own.

"Well I feel safer." I snickered.

Big Will took his place next to Kevin by the wall, and YG kept speaking. "After taking notice at the positive ratings of Natalia and Vincent's solo stages," YG had put our performances from the LA concert on YouTube. "We are taking away one BIGBANG song and one 2NE1 song from the concerts so Natalia and Vincent can permanently have a stage."  He looked at us. "You both will perform The Way and Lucky until your next songs are ready. Vincent, since you did a singing piece with no choreography. your next performance will be a dance piece. Natalia, we're having you do something a little bit different."

Would this explain my intense work out schedule?

"We also have decided to show your chemistry with BIGBANG and 2NE1. Natalia will have a performance with each member of BIGBANG as the tour goes on, and Vincent will have his performances with 2NE1. This week, we have gotten the rights to two songs, Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihana, and Try by Pink. Vincent, you will do a dancing duet to Love the Way You Lie with CL. Natalia, there is a reason why you and Daesung have been building muscle. You will be performing Pink's exact live performance to Try. Sadly, Pink was busy, so we can't have her come and show you the steps, but we have her choreographer."

A dance piece with Daesung? Daesung wasn't know as a dancer in BIGBANG. Well, CL wasn't known as a dancer, either.

"You are to go to our makeshift dance studio in the ballroom that Shaun has set up for you guys. You will go over the choreography. We will not know when you are to perform these pieces until Natalia and Daesung have theirs down. This is going to be a challenge."

---

"The themes for these dances are quite true to the songs. Relationship problems. As I help Vincent and CL learn their choreography, here is my iPad for you and Daesung, Nat. Watch Pink's performance."

As Shaun explained the concept for CL and Vinny ,which consisted of a kitchen setting and knife, Daesung and I watched Pink's performance of Try.

As soon as I saw Pink doing the splits upsidedown on her partner's shoulders, i shook my head. "Shaun, I can't do this."

"Yes you can." Shaun assured. "You have the gymnastic abilities. You have the agility. You just need the strength, which Hwang is helping you with."

"But, her thighs are massive! Like, a good massive! They're as hard as a rock!" I was astounded by Pink's athletic build. It was so amazing.

"This song is going to take a lot of trust. That's the key." Shaun sighed. "The choreographer is on his way. I think you both can do this."

Shaun went back to my brother and CL, and I looked at Daesung. "What do you think about this?"

Daesung shrugged and pushed back his black hair. "Do you trust me?"

I nodded, and Daesung smiled. "Then we can do this, yeobo. We're getting stronger."

"But, you have to throw me arround like a rag doll at some points." I pointed out.

"You don't weigh much, yeobo. It's going to be fine."

My stomach was in knots. Was this really going to work? "But I have to sing, too!"

"Your lungs are strong enough." Daesung assured me again.

Someone else walked into the ballroom. By his looks and stature, it had to be our choreographer.

The guy waited patiently as Vinny and CL finished their walk-through, but when they were done, Shaun nodded to us. "Daesung, Natalia, this is Pink's choreographer. He's going to help you guys."

After a brief discussion, Shaun set out some blue safety mats, and the choreographer nodded at Daesung and I. "Let's work on some trust, okay? The stereotypical trust fall. Daesung, I want you to catch Natalia."

We stood on the mat, and I froze as Daesung stood behind me. I had some serious trust issues with anyone and my safety.

"You can do it yeobo. I'm right here." Daesung said behind me.

I bit my lip, but fell back. I hated the feeling of falling, but Daesung did catch me.

"See? Easy." Daesung laughed.

The choreographer had us go through some basic movements, which was easy enough.

"I would like to try the first step." The choreographer told us. "The splits. Now, it's going to be tricky. You guys ready?"

I nodded, though I was extremely nervous.

The choreographer looked from me to Daesung. "Daesung, take off your shirt. "There's not going to be enough friction if you keep that shirt on. In your gus' performance, you are going to be shirtless, too. It's safer."

I looked at Daesung, and of course being the polite ange he was, he bit his bottom lip nervously before puling the grey v-neck t-shirt over his head.

I swore he had the best body out of BIGBANG.

 The choreographer gestured us over to the mats again. "Natalia, put your back to Daesung. Link your hands together and have your arms spread apart."

Daesung and I did as he said.

"Daesung, you're going to bow your head so that your head is between Natalia's shoulder blades. You're going to pull her up the best you can, and Natalia, you're going to jump and push. You have to keep a firm hold of each other, okay? Now try."

I felt Daesung's head on my back, and we counted to three. Daesung pushed me up with a small grunt, and I jumped.

"Balance, guys!" The choreographer told us and He and Shaun flanked us.

Daesung wobbled, and I let out a shout in terror.

They kept us standing, and fixed our position.

"Good, good!" The choreographer cheered. "Natalia, go into the splits slowly. Don't worry about techinique, I'll teach you to keep your toes pointed later."

I tried as best I could to lower my legs into the splits. I got it, and Shaun clapped. I heard my brother cheer, and saw CL with her phone camera pointed at us.

Fans are going to be so confused.

"Daesung, you're going to take one step to your left, bend that knee, and slowly tilt to that side so Natalia can cartwheel off. Natalia, keep your balance and core tightened."

How in the hell were you supposed to keep balance tightened?

Daesung, very slowly, moved his left leg, and his grip on my hands tightened.

He went to lean, but we both knew as soon as he did, he went too fast.

I screamed as I felt my weight shift too suddenly. Daesung's hands slipped from mine,  and instead of falling to the side, I fell backwards.

Smack

Third Person POV

"Wow, Natalia and hyung really look good!" Seungri said as he, BIGBANG, 2NE1, and Madeline walked into the ballroom.

TOP looked at the pair in shock.Daesung was standing, head bowed and pressed against Natalia's. She was placed upsidedown on his shoulders, both of their arms outstretched, hands holding tightly. "She is too tired for this. Hwang had her work out her whole body today."

"I'd say they're doing pretty well." Taeyang nodded.

They kept on watching, and Minzy and Bom both gaspe when Natalia lowered her legs into the splits.

"I wish I could do that!" Dara jumped up and down.

For some reason, their stance didn't settle well with Seungri.

"D-Daesung is wobbling too much." Seungri muttered. watching  as the choreographer spoke to Daesung and natalia.

"Maybe I should go tell Shaun they're too tired."  TOP took a step forward.

Everyone froze when Daesung took an unsteady step, then Natalia screamed. TOP and Seungri both cringed.

Daesung tried to keep his hold on Natalia, but it was too late. She fell off the  BIGBANG member's shoulders, bouncing against the mat before her head hit the hardwood floor, Daesung collapsing next to her, but on the mat.

Everyone looked on in fear. Shaun and the choreographer crouched next to Natalia as Daesung crawled over to her quickly, grabbing her shoulders.

"Natalia? Yeobo!" Daesung exclaimed.

Everyone ran to the mats, TOP and Seungri leading the way. At once, Seungri, TOP, and Vinny all collapsed on their knees. "Natalia!" TOP shouted.

"She's not waking up. Go get Hwang." Shaun tapped Vinny's shoulder, and Vinny sprinted to the exit.

"This is all my fault." Daesung shook his head. "I felt weak. I should have stuk through it."

"It isn't your fault, Daesung." The other choreographer said to Daesung. "It's mine. That step was too advanced."

Seungri put Natalia's head in his lap and looked down at her. "Sweetheart... sweetheart, wake up." His nerves were getting the best of him.

TOP tried to control his shaking hands as he reached out for Natalia. "Jagiya... you're fine. Please, please wake up."

Natalia's POV

My vision was spotty and my head hurt, but I opened my eyes.

I became face-to-face with a panda, an angel, and a Bingu.

What just happened?

"Give her room!" Hwang said, pushing through the trio. Everyone moved except for TOP.

"Jagi! Jagi, are you okay?" TOP asked me. I felt his grip tighten on my hand.

"What just happened?" I finally asked. My head felt fuzzy.

"It's my fault, yeobo." Daesung said. "I moved too much and you fell off of me."

"You bounced like a ragdoll, sweetheart." Seungri chuckled. I looked up at him, and realized my head was in his lap.

"Can you sit up?" Hwang asked me.

I slowly sat up, and my head spun. I held it, and TOP quickly put his arm around me to keep me from falling forward.

"Look at me, Natalia." Hwang instructed and kneeled in front of me.

I tried to, but the light seemed too bright. I squinted.

Hwang sighed and looked up to his left. "She's showing some symptoms of a concussion. I suggest she goes to an emergency room to get checked out."

I heard YG groan softly. "Are you sure? We have a concert tomorrow."

"I don't feel too good." I muttered, my stomach doing flips. I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Another symptom." Hwang sighed. "I'm sure. She needs to go. She fell and hit her head at about fix feet in the air."

"Alright. Take her. Her health is more important." YG looked at all of us. "Vincent, you may go with if you'd like. Top, you as well."

"Can I-" Seungri started but Jiyong put his hand on the maknae's shoulder.

"You don't need to. Top will call us." Jiyong sighed.

"Let's go." Hwang stood, as did my brother. TOP slowly let go of me, and he and my twin held out a hand for me.

I took their hands and stood, but my head pounded as soon as I stood.

This was not good.

"Can I get a shirt first?" I managed to ask.

"We need to get to the hospital to make sure it isn't too bad." Hwang said to me.

"The concussion isn't going anywhere. If I have it now, and I'll have it in five minutes."

---

Turns out I did have a concussion. Since I felll from a height greater than five feet, I had to get a CT scan for my head. According to that and the questions the doctor asked me, I did have a concussion. Once the doctor found out Hwang was certified in first aid and emergency care, they allowed me to go back to the hotel. I just had to be monitored, which was easy because I had Vincent and Madeline.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" TOP asked for the thousandth time when he got up from sitting on my bed to go to his suite.

"I'm fine." I said quietly. Loud noises hurt my head. "Go. I have Madeline and Vinny."

TOP sat back down and pushed my hair back softly (I had taken a shower once I got back to the hotel). "I can stay, Natalia. Or you could go with me back to my room. I'm going to worry about you all night anyway."

"Top, she's fine." Vinny sighed as he straightened up. He had been making a makeshift bed on the floor since Madeline was going to use his tonight so I could have my own. "Really. Don't worry about her and go get some sleep."

TOP looked at my brother, then back at me. "Just let me know if you need anything." Before getting up, he kissed my forehead.

I watched him go and shook my head as soon as the door shut behind him. "I don't know why he cares so much.

"Uh, because you're his girlfriend?" Vinny snickered and laid on the floor between me and Madeline's beds. "Now, go to sleep. Rest is the best medicine for a concussion."

----

Third Person POV

TOP hadn't even gotten a foot in the door before Seungri ambushed him. "Is she alright? What happened?"

TOP sighed and gently pushed the maknae back a little so the eldest could take off his shoes and shut the door. "She's fine. She has a concussion, but they sent her home since Hwang is certified. Vincent and Madeline are going to keep an eye on her."

"At least she's okay." Jiyong said from the living area.

"I feel so bad.." Daesung put his head in his hands. "I knew I was struggling. I thought I could have gotten through it, though. I should have stopped."

"It isn't your fault, Daesung." TOP said as he walked into the living area. "It isn't anyone's fault."

"That was so scary, though, hyung." Seungri came in now and sat at the couch with the leader and angel of BIGBANG. "I though she was dead."

"We could tell by how fast you ran to her." Taeyang scoffed.

TOP groaned softly. He didn't want to admit it, but Seungri's infatuation with Natalia was getting a little too obvious. He didn't like it. "Yah. Maknae..."

Seungri looked at the rapper. "Yes, hyung?"

He rested his elbows on his knees before speaking. "I... I'm not comfortable with you and Natalia."

There, he saaid it.

BIGBANG all looked at TOP in surprise. "Hyung, I never meant to make you uncomfortable. Natalia and I are very good friends."

"I know, I know." TOP nodded. "I know you don't mean to, either. But, you don't have to lie, Seungri. I know you still have feelings for her."

Seungri's mouth dropped. "Hyung-"

"It's oaky." TOP interrupted.  "It's not a mystery. Natalia is pretty amazing. You were the one who got closest to her first. I know you kissed her, too, but, please.... for the sake of my sanity, please back off a little."