Three

Lucky :): The Remake

A/N: DISCLOSURE: Some of the things I'm going to have in here might not be chronologically correct with the real life and YG times. For example, Epik High, Lee Hi, and Kang Seung Yoon will be in the story soon. Also, BIGBANG's Alive album will have already been released. There really sin't a specific time to this story as in year. Anyway, on with the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I "I think it's a combination of her having to hurry and buy clothes and the fact she hasn't eaten anything today." I heard Vincent say, darkness flooding my vision.

I was on something hard and cold. I felt my head elevated a little, a pair of hands on my cheeks, holding my head upright.

I opened my eyes, squinting bcause of the bright light. I was still in the dance studio, but now in the center of the room. My head was in Vinny's lap, his hands on my cheeks as he looked down at me, embarrassment plastered on his face. To my right was none other than Shaun Evaristo, my left being...

Oh. God.

"Are you alright?" Seungri asked me in accented English.

All I could do was nod as I slowly sat up. My head throbbed, so I held it in one hand.

"Well, I'm not starting practice until all of my dancers are healthy." Shaun shook his head. He looked at Vinny. "Go take your sister to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I can delay practice for half an hour." He smiled at me. "Nothing greasy, alright, Natalia? Greens and fluids."

All I could do was nod. I didn't know what else to say.

Vincent helped me up and we walked out of the dance studio. I kept my head down.

Vinny didn't speak until we were up to the cafeteria. He let out a chuckle. "Smooth."

I couldn't help it; I curled my hand into a fist and punched him hard in the shoulder. "Shut up."

"Oww." Vinny winced and held his sore bicep. "I tried to stop you. You had your knees locked."

"Well, I'm sorry. BIGBANG isn't the first thing I see when opening a door." I sighed and grabbed a salad.

"Well, at YG it should be expected." Vinny pointed out to me and grabbed a sandwich.

We sat down to eat, and I couldn't help but ask. "How stupid did I look?"

"You didn't look stupid," Vinny shrugged. "Just... overwhelmed." He snickered. "And a little stupid."

"Why was Seungri next to me?" I asked.

"He just came over with Shaun everyone was looking. It's not every day a random girl they just met passes out."

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm so embarrassed."

I stayed quiet and ate my salad, but I wasn't even halfway through when Mira came over to us.

"YG needs to see the both of you in his office." She told us before walking away.

Vincent and I both looked at each other. "Where's his office?" Vinny asked as he chewed a mouthful of sandwich.

I shrugged. "Let's go find out."

I kept my water bottle with me after we threw away our lunch.

In the elevator, Vinny looked at the buttons. "Let's try.... the fourth floor." He pressed it and we waited.

The elevator was so cool, the walls being paneled with screens so you could watch music videos. GD&TOP's Knockout was currently on.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out.

We started down the hall, and i looked around. "Vin... I don't think he's on this floor."

"I know. It looks like a bunch of recording rooms." Vinny agreed.

I looked back at him. "Maybe we should just-"

I hit something hard but warm before I could look to see where I was going. I stumbled back, and glanced up at whoever  Iran into. "I'm sorrry. We're a little-"

Oh no.

As soon as my eyes landed on his, I lost my footing that I never really regained. I fell backward, landing on my with a thud. I cowered back against the wall and held my head in my hands as Vinny tried to cover my distress. My heart was swelling into my chest. I couldn't breathe. Tears were in my eyes again. But this time, they were happy tears.

Overwhelmed tears.

"I'm, uh... I'm sorry Mr. Top sir. She was talking to me and wasn't looking." I heard Vinny say.

I ran into TOP. I literally ran into TOP.

I TOUCHED TOP.

"Is she alright?" I heard TOP ask in a deep accented voice.

Oh, God. Here comes the tears.

"Y-yeah. She's fine. Don't mind her." Vinny let out an uncomfortable chuckle. "Sorry again. man. Won't happen again."

I heard footsteps, and then Vinny crouched next to me. "Get up! You look like a freaked out fan-girl!" He whisper-snapped.

"That's because I am!" I wailed, removing my hands from my tear-streaked face. "That's him! He's right there! Oh my God!"

"Natalia Nicoletta, this is the seecond time I've had to cover for oyu and your fangirling. If YG knew the truth, I'm sure he would fire us immediately!" He hissed. "Now get up!"

He helped me stand, and I wiped my eyes so I didn't ruin my makeup.

"Are you guys lost?" I heard a small voice say.

Vinny and I turned around. My eyes widened slighty. It was Vinny's turn to be shocked.

"Uh, where's YG's office?" I asked none other than Lee Hi. She was so small and pretty.

"On the top floor." She smiled.

I nodded and grabbed Vinny's arm, yanking him away. "Thank you."

We got back to the elevator.

"Look who looks stupid now." I snickered at my twin.

--

We finally got to YG's office, and he let us in immediately. The room was huge, decorated with various awards and posters of YG artists. There was a huge couch in the center of the room, a desk and chairs off to the side. It was like his Korean office, but no toy decorations.

"I almost forgot to have you guys sign these." YG said, leading us to his desk. He sat behind it and we sat at the two chairs on the other side. He pushed two pieces of paper together. "It's an agreement to be filmed."

"Filmed?" Vinny asked.

YG nodded. "We're having a new show called YG TV. It will be broadcasted on MTV in America and MTV in Korea, showcasing our expansion to the American industry. Since you two are in dance rehearsals and videos and such, you are likely to end up on camera."

Vinny and I both signed the contracts without another word. We would be SEEN with 2NE1 and BIGBANG? Count us in!

YG looked at me. "Now get down to practice. I'm hoping to come and watch before the day is over."

Vinny and I nodded and got back to the dance studio quickly. Shaun smiled when he saw me. "You alright now, Natalia?"

I nodded, my breathing hitched when I saw Seungri with (small gasp) the Kwon Twins. "I'm all good."

Shaun chuckled. "A'ight." He looked over at Seungri. "Ri, come over here and meet your dance partner."

Seungri walked over and stood next to Shaun in front of me. Shaun nodded to me and looked at Seungri. "Seungri, this is the dancer and lead for your Strong Baby video, Natalia. She's new to this, but she's pretty good."

Seungri bowed slightly, that irristible smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you, Natalia. If you can dance as well as you are beautiful, I'm sure you will be perfect."

My cheeks went red and Shaun groaned jokingly. "Already putting on the moves, maknae? Whatever." He laughed and clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention. "Okay, everyone! Let's get started."

---

Hours into practicing, I was still uncomfortable having to be so close to Seungri. I felt like I wasn't good enough.

"Nat, you have to act more natural." Shaun sighed after we ended the dance again. "I get it; you've never seen this guy before. But right now, but those acting skills into gear. He's your lover. Act like it."

I sighed shakilly and nodded. Seungri looked at me and smiled again. "Don't be afraid, okay? The more real we can make it look, the better."

I smiled at him shyly and went back to my beginning position.

We started the dance again, and I could tell Seungri was trying to help me, because when me and a blonde dancer went to go lean against him, he grabbed my side and brought me closer to him so my body was actually against the side of his.

Another part, when me and the same dancer stretched one leg out behind us and Seungri would run his fingers up my leg, Seungri actually put his whole hand on my leg, even having to bend his knees slightly, but he slid his hand up my leg firmly.

The further he went up my thigh, the more uncomfortable I got. I couldn't help it; I lost my footing and fell to the ground.

The song stopped and Shaun sighed. I bit my lip. "S-sorry. Just..."

"Confidence!" Shaun told me, as if he was having a revelation. "That's what you're lacking! Natalia, you're a gorgeous girl. Put it to use. Make Seungri want you. Use your assets."

I heard Vinny snicker as he watched from the benches. "Haha. He means your ."

"Shut up." I looked at my brother and glared at him.

He got quiet, and we started the dance again. This time at that part, I didn't fall.

At our couples dance, I tried to act y. I really tried. Seungri was already y enough, and looking into his eyes was hard. He grabbed the back of my hip and pulled me closer to him when we danced together, and I took this as to try and do my best hip movements yet.

By Shaun's cheering, I knew I did.

None of us noticed the door even open until we heard clapping behind us at the end.

Seungri smiled and looked to the door. "Here to spy, huh, hyungs?"

I didn't even want to turn around, so I kept my eyes on the mirror as I acted like I was stretching.

Oh, no big deal. Just Seungri, G-Dragon, and TOP haivng a conversation behind me.