Five

Lucky :): The Remake

Just keep your head down and stay quiet.

I tried telling myself this. I really did. All I had to do was keep to myself. Don't talk. Don't look at him.

That was really hard to do counting how I was sitting on a plane next to TOP.

He didn't say anything. He was quiet and kept to himself, headphones in his ears.

I didn't even want to take up any unnecessary space, I didn't want to risk even our arms touching, so I was curled up on my own seat, my legs tucked under me so I didn't even take up any leg room. I was leaned against the farthest side of my chair from him, too, currently working on deleting all possible pictures of TOP and BIGBANG from my iPad that he could see. I had changed my wallpaper to a selfie of Vinny and I, instead of one from TOP's Calvin Klein photo shoot.

I was listening to Epik High's Kill This Love when Seungri turned in his seat to look at me. My heart rose in my chest as I took out my own ear buds. "Um, hi?"

"So how old are you?" Seungri asked me.

"Twenty." I squeaked.

"Then I'm your oppa." Seungri smirked. "I'm twenty-three. Well, twenty-two here."

I nodded, but didn't know what to say.

Seungri kept going, though. "So you're from Italy?"

I shook my head. "My parents are from different parts of Italy, and their families immigrated here."

"So how do you know Italian?"

I suddenly became aware that TOP was listening to our conversation. He was looking at us, one earbud out of his ear.

I cleared my throat. "We grew up in a bilingual home. Our parents used Italian as much as they did English."

Vinny sat up on his knees and turned so his arms were rested on the back of his chair, facing us. He looked at me. "Can I borrow your iPad for a moment?"

"Why?"I asked slowly.

"Just give it to me." He reached over and grabbed my iPad from my hands, causing my headphones to disconnect. He must have pressed something, because an all too familiar song began to play

ppeogigayo ppeogiga aju ppeogigayo ppeok ppeok

Everyone stopped. All the other BIGBANG members stopped what they were doing and looked over at us. I could feel TOP and Seungri's eyes on me.

Vinny turned it off, and I kept my head down.

"What... was that?" Seungri asked.

"Was that what I thought it was?" TOP questioned next.

I bit my lip. "I-I...."

They were probably mortified that I had that video on there. I probably seemed so stupid. I was just a fan.

"Let me see this." I heard Seungri say to Vinny. Before I could object, Seungri took the iPad from my dumbfounded brother.

I so wanted to kill him.

Seungri let out a chuckle. "All of our videos. All of our songs. Not just us, either. YG artists. Even some other Korean stars." He looked at me. I was shocked to see a smile on his face. "Are you a fangirl?"

That cheeky grin didn't leave his face as I shook my head. "N-no! That was all... It was all research! I was listening and watching you guys to learn more!"

"When's my birthday?" TOP asked me, that smile on his face matching Seungri's.

I couldn't help it. It fell out of my mouth instantly. "November fourth, 1987." I covered my mouth immediately after. I was horrified.

"She's good with dates." Vinny tried. "She saw it once and just remembered it."

"You're a fangirl." Seungri teased. "You're a K-Pop fangirl."

"No I'm not." I insisted. I'm sure that was proved false by how red my face was.

"Tell me, what's your favorite band?" TOP chuckled.

"I don't know." I stuttered.

"How about your bias?" Seungri asked.

"Guys, please." I whined. I couldn't believe I just called BIGBANG "guys".

"We're just trying to loosen you up, Natalia." Seungri told me, laughing. "You seem so tense around us."

"Well, how else am I supposed to be?" I asked.

"You're supposed to be having fun!" Seungri urged. "According to what I've heard, YG said this is your first job in the entertainment industry. Have fun with it! Have fun with us!"

"You guys are famous..." I said slowly. "I don't know if we can have fun together."

"Sure we can!" Seungri insisted. "I'll follow you on Twitter! What's your handle?"

I felt my face get really red. I didn't like saying it out loud.

Seungri looked at me for an answer. I took a breath. "Natalian Bombshell"

I heard TOP chuckle next to me. I looked at him, my face bright red. "I know it's stupid, okay?"

"I think it suits her." Seungri told his hyung.

"I never said it didn't suit her. Natalian bombshell. It's like Italian bombshell but "Natalia" instead. I get it." TOP shrugged

TOP saying my name made me want to squeal.

Wait... did he admit I was an "Italian Bombshell"?!?

"Okay, now that we're following each other, I can tag you." Seungri smirked. He held his phone out. "Let's take a selca!"

A selca... with Seungri?!?

He leaned back and I leaned forward so we were close to each other.

I looked at Seungri out of the corner of my eye and saw he had that small smirk on his face, so I looked at his camera phone, too, and smiled, close-lipped.

he took the picture and looked at it. He smiled at me. "We are going to look really good in my solo music video."

I let out a small laugh and slid my sunglasses back on. On the inside, I was screaming. Seungri thought we looked good together!

Vinny handed me back my iPad, and I sat back in my seat and put my headphones back on. In front of me, I saw Seungri take a selca with Vinny. He had to be loving this, too.

To my surprise, Seungri popped up again, facing us like Vinny had earlier. He pointed his phone at us. "Now I a going to take one of you two plane buddies."

I snorted. Plane buddies? Our tickets probably got switched with someone else's or something. 

Hold on a moment..... I was going to get a photo taken with TOP!

I glanced at TOP, expecting to see his barely-there smile that I loved. I almost busted out laughing when I saw him. He was smirking, his lips pursed together, and he was flashing the deuces sign.

I didn't know what to do, so I kept my same smirk I had with Seungri. 

Seungri laughed. "Natalia, if hyung is being silly, you should too!"

I bit my lip. How could I look funny with TOP? Not only was he funny, but he still looked completely y.

I sighed. Well, hopefully I wouldn't look stupid. So I acted like I was blowing a kiss to the camera, my hand palm-up, my lips puckered.

Seungri took the picture. Hopefully my face didn't look too red.

"I bet you look good with any of us!" Seungri exclaimed as he showed me the picture.

I loved it, but I didn't show it.

----

"Natalia, are you ready?" Lola asked me as we all were getting hair and makeup done for our first scenes of the music video. I had been waiting for Lola, who had been working on Daesung. He was now done, dressed in an ed white shirt, tight tank top, and jeans.

I nodded and shut off my phone screen. I had just been checking out Twitter and, well...

Seungri posted the pictures on Twitter.

The first picture he posted was the one of he and I with the caption: off to vegas! meet our new friend, @NatalianBombshell. Her name fits her, right? ;)

The next picture was of him and Vinny. The pair were smirking at the camera and the caption read: plane buddies with my boy @VinnyMarcs aka @NatalianBomshell's twin! Such a cool guy! :D

The final picture, which I was surprised he posted, was the one of me and TOP, captioning: plane buddies hyung and @NatalianBomshell. They ooze charisma, right? xD

There was a picture on the internet of me and TOP. It was really on the internet. Fans could see it.

I walked over to Lola and sat down at the spot Daesung had once been at. Lola ran a brush through my straight hair. "I'm going to wave your hair to make it look natural, and then I'm going to do a neutral brown pallette for your eyes to make them sparkle."

I nodded, trying to be nonchelant. There were now cameras in the room for this new TV show YG had us sign a contract for.

Lola worked on my hair and makeup, and the director of the video walked in and clapped his hands. "Alright, everyone. Today we are starting with the car scene between Daesung and Natalia."

He knew my name. Cool.

He continued. "From there we'll do the desert shots, too, and when it gets dark we'll do Daesung and Natalia's motel scene."

Oh, . I forgot about that scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo! First A/N of the story!

How are you all, my lovely subbies? :) I love you all and I'm loving rewriting this story. I have so many more better ideas, but don't worry! The major parts in the series will stay the same!

What do you all think so far? Do you like it? Better than the original? Let me know!

Next Chapter: Filming of Tonight! I don't know why, but I love writing behind-the-scenes because I like pictureing what it would be like. I've been watching plenty of Tonight MV making videos on YouTube to try and match what our beloved boys went through :)

Please comment, because I love to hear from you guys :D

Until next time, I love you all, my AFF Family! :) :)

~YGFanGirl21