Nineteen

Lucky :): The Remake

Fans React to BIGBANG Pictures on Twitter and Vincent of YG defends His Sister

The K-Pop world is once again in a fit of confusion since a couple of days ago. Pictures began showing up on Twitter from YG Family members of what seems to be a night of recording, but fans speculate that it was something more between a certain pair.

The first picture to show up that night was from Vincent Marcs of YG Entertainment, who is speculated (along with his twin sister Natalia) to be training to be the first American duo for the entertainment agency. Along with the caption: them two, tho... #reallynow #sickinglysweet #aegyooverload #helpme #barf #TOP @NatalianBombshell, was a picture that angered more fans then made them fan over what they saw. Though it can't reall be clear by the photo, Vincent's description gives away that the couple is in fact Natalia and TOP. The pair appear to be sitting together in a chair, Natalia sitting in the rapper's lap, his arm wrapped around her waist tightly as the pair listens to something that YG songwriter and producer Teddy (also shown in the picture) has created. Fans were immediately angered by the picture, much like it had been months ago when CL of 2NE1 poster a picture of herself and designer Jeremy Scott. Comments include "why would vincent post a picture like this to exploit his sister? some things really need to be kept secret" "jeremy scott is gay, so the picture of him and cl is okay with me, but TOP-oppa is most definitely not" "guys, come on; they are in america now. Natalia is american and this is normal for them" "if I had a girl like that around me, id have her sit on my lap, too" and "this is just too innapropriate. Natalia looks like a and I feel bad for TOP-oppa"

As soon as the comments came online, Vincent immediately took to Twitter, posting this post (split up into parts on the site):

Guys, come on. I didn't mean to anger anyone. I just wanted to show how we are close with everyone. Please do not blame Natalia for this or call her names; she did not know I posted this picture when I did. Please realize that Natalia and I are not Korean. We respect the culture to it's fullest extent. But we aren't going to change our culture for them. Also, Natalia and I were once fans, too. We are happier than I thought possible because of our new YG Family. Being fans also mean we have our biases. I will fully admit my bias was (is) 2NE1's Minzy @mingkki21. She's an amazing girl in person. Natalia's bias was TOP. You can't tell me none of you have ever dreamt of hugging your bias or, like the picture, sit with them. Natalia is living out her dream, as am I. We are making amazing friendships. My sister and TOP have a great friendship, and it makes me happy to see her happiness. Please, please do not bash her. Like I said, we are all fans. We would all love to do these kind of things with our biases. And, after getting his approval, of course, TOP wanted me to tell you all that it was him that pulled Natalia onto his lap. She had insisted that he sit in that chair instead of her, and he knew she was in pain by the shoes she was wearing. He was simply helping a close friend out. Thank you all for reading this, and I hope it changes your opinions about my sister. YG Entertainment is growing worldwide, which means more culture will be added to the Family. Thank you all.

Vincent was really brave for posting what he did, and it just goes to show that the YG Family is, in fact, a family. Along with Vincent's post, other family members flooded the social media site with posts and pictures. These pictures and posts include G-Dragon and Natalia sitting together on a couch, his legs draped over the Italian's legs, a photo of Vincent and Natalia, a guitar in Vincent's lap, a selca of Natalia and TOP pouting at the camera to express their exhaustion, and a selca of Vincent and Minzy wearing Beats headphones.

When YG was asked about the relationship between Natalia and TOP, representatives responded, "Natalia and TOP are very good friends, and are getting closer each day. We can neithr confirm or deny any allegations of the two being romantically involved, and rest assured, Yang Hyun Suk himself is keeping a close eye on their friendship."

With a reply like that, the K-Pop world is hesitant to know what is going to happen between the power rapper and Italian bombshell. Only time will reveal if there is a new YG romance blooming.

----

"Nat, let's get ready." Lola said as I came into the green room after dancing for Taeyang's My Girl. Right now was Taeyang's other song, and then Daesung's solo. Then, Daesung would introduce me.

It was time for my solo with TOP. I was so nervous, especially after reading various articles about what had happened. Nothing really happened, though, and that's what frustrated me the most; TOP and I had sat together, thats all. Nothing innappropriate had happened, and Vinny tried pointing that out. I was happy for his posts, but I was still scared. What if I got booed onstage?

I walked with her over to the curtain and stripped off my leather micro-mini shorts and white with black lace corset. I slid my heart-back pale pink dress on over my head before peeling off my black sheer tights.

Outfit:

Lola zipped me up as we walked out from behind the curtain and to the makeup chair. She began to curl my hair much like Madeline  had on my first date with TOP, soft spirals.

"Natalia, it's Daesung's solo. You have five minutes until you need to get to your position." One of the stage managers said, then left the room.

Lola finished my hair, pinning back some of the back and adding a matching bow, then fixed my makeup so it was a mixture of black-brown eyeliner, pink shimmer eye shadow, and pink lipstick.

I hadn't even seen TOP yet. He must've changed in one of the tents.

"Let's go." Lola grabbed my arm and I followed her out to the backstage area. She handed me my sparkly purple microphone and checked my outfit. "You look sweet. Even a little innocent, which is what we wanted. Now, Top is going to have the camera. Look pretty out there, okay? Breathe."

Our concept for the performance was simple: we were going to act cute and flirty with each other. We didn't have any choreography, but the Kwon twins, Jihye, and Miran were onstage and had choreography. TOP and I were known for our selcas, so that was being incorporated into the performance. YG and stage directors had figured out a mechanism that would project pictures onto the jumbo screens we would take on the camera it was wirelessly hooked to.  Hopefully it would go well.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" I heard Daesung ask his fans after Cotton Candy had ended. Fans cheered, and Daesung continued. "Are you all ready to hear something new?" Fans cheered again. "I want you all to cheer really loud. This is her first performance, okay, but she's amazing! I present to you all... Natalia!"

My music started, and I took a breath as I quickly put my noise silencer ear pieces into my ringing ears. The automatic doors of the center stage parted, and I started vocalizing as I stepped forward onto the stage. It was so bright, and all I could see in the stands were a flood of yellow and pink lilght sticks

I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it

The twins and girls were already onstage, and my heart fluttered when I saw TOP enter from the left of the stage,  dressed in a light pink button up shirt, black skinny tie, and black skinny pants. His black hair was styled up, and he had on adorable black square-framed glasses.
 
Fans got even louder, and TOP smiled at me and started over to me as he rapped.
 
I say,

I'm thinkin' bout her every second, every hour
Do my singin' in the shower
Pickin' petals off of flowers like
Do she love me, do she love me not?
I ain't a player, I just crush a lot

I smiled and walked over to him, too as I sang the first lyrics. I was happy I was wearing low heels. It was meant to give the impression that I was smaller than TOP, but it made me feel better about walking.

When I was close enough to him, he grabbed my free arm and put the camera in front of us. We both smiled, and he took the picture. Sure enough, it showed up on the huge screens.

So dont you worry, baby you got me

At each snap in the song, I swayed my hips from left to right. Instead of taking another selca, TOP pointed the camera at me and took a picture.

I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, dont know how you did it

I sang this part to TOP, causing him to purse his lips together and nod in an "oh yeah, I know I'm badass" way. I had to keep myself from laughing as I kept singing.

Ooh it's so crazy you get my heart jumpin'
When you put your lips on mine

As I did this part, TOP stepped closer to me and put the camera in front of us again. He leaned towards my cheek and puckered his lips out like he was going to kiss me on the cheek, and I looked at the camera, my eyes wide and playful, my mouth open a little. Fans screamed at the picture.

We kept walking aound the stage, pausing to take pictures. I sang my heart out, and TOP added in his own "oh" and "yeah" every now and then.

At the front of the stage, the part closest to fans, It was TOP's part. He faced me as he rapped and I danced to the music by swaying my hips to the beat

Uh, uh
I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine
I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind

He put his arm around my shoulders and leaned closer to me, making sure I turned my head to look at him as he smiled and kept going.
 
You a princess to the public but a freak when its time
Said your bed be feeling lonely so you sleepin' in mine

I kept my microphone away from my mouth as I laughed. I could feel my cheeks blushing, and TOP let go of my shoulder long enough to grab my waist and pull me to him again. Fans went crazy, but in a good way.
 
I brought my microphone to my lips and vocalized a few notes as TOP finished his rap.
 
I got some feelings for you I'm not gonna get bored of
But baby you an adventure so let me come and explore you
 
I smiled again at his cheeky smile at the end of the rap, and as I sung, I grabbed his tie and jokingly pulled it so he was closer to me.
 
So don't you worry, baby you got me
 
We got close enough, and TOP even tilted his head like we wer going to kiss, and TOP snapped the picture before I let go of his tie and stepped back, jumping around and singing.
 
TOP kept flirting with me as I sang, walking after me, putting his arm around my shoulder, or grabbing my hand.
 
My falsetto vocalizing went really well. My voice didn't crack at all.
 
We were where we were supposed to be at the end, on the lowering platform. We took a few more selcas of us doing aegyo or smiling as the instrumental went on, and then I sang as I faced him.
 
The way I love you
You, yeah
The way
 
TOP grabbed me by both my hips and brought me closer to him, smiling softly. I put one of my arms around the back of his neck and sang as we kept our eyes on each other.
 
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
The way I love you
 
The instrumental went on a little bit more, and I felt the platform we were on shift to move down. The slight jolt made me almost lose my balance, so I grabbed TOP's tie with my mic-holding hand, pulling his head down a little bit closer to me.
 
He chuckled deeply, shook his head, and as the song ended, when we were lowered down even more yet fans could still see us (their cheers were really loud), He closed the gap between us.
 
We... were.... kissing... onstage.
 
All I could hear were fans shrieking with delight when we were lowered the rest of the way. My eyes were closed, so I didn't even know the last picture TOP had taken was of us kissing.
 
Now it definitely wasn't able to hide. It was on the jumbo screens for all fans to see.
 
We parted when we were underground, and TOP grabbed my hand to lead me under the stage to the backstage area.
 
"Well, that's one impression to leave the fans." Teddy chuckled as we passed him backstage.
 
I couldn't even speak. He had taken my breath away.
 
My ears were ringing. My heart was pounding. I couldn't breathe.
 
"Are you okay?" TOP asked me when we stopped.
 
I tried to catch my breath, but I couldn't. It had all happened so fast. We hadn't planned that ending.
 
TOP looked at one of the stage workers. "Go find Hwang and tell him to bring a canister of oxygen." He turned back to me and chuckled, pulling me against his chest. "I guess that performance really took your breath away, huh? I guess my little stunt didn't help."
 
"Nope." I managed to say.
 
"Well, I bet whatever fan-cams of that end up on Youtube will get millions of views." Vinny chuckled as he stepped by us. He was wearing a plaid button-up shirt, ed, white t-shirt, relaxed jeans, and a snapback turned backwards. His guitar was slung on his shoulders, ready to be played.
 
Outfit:
 
 
"Thank you, Jason Mraz." I said breathlessly.
 
Hwang walked over to TOP and I quickly, pulling me away from TOP by my shoulder. Immediately, Hwang but the oxygen canister to my face, the mask covering my mouth and nose. He turned it on, and I breathed in the fresh air.
 
I watched Lola hook a mic pack onto the back of Vinny's jeans, then hook the headpiece mic around his ear since he didn't have any free hands. Minzy appeared next to him, dressed in a similar outfit to my brother, a white and black plaid shirt rolled up to her elbows and ed, black tank top, destroyed jeggings, and black platform sneakers. She had her mic in her hand.
 
"Are you good?" Hwang asked me.
 
I nodded, and he took the canister away.
 
I looked at my brother. "Good luck."
 
He smiled nervously, and then on cue, started playing. The doors opened, and he and Minzy stepped out as he sang.
 
Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, oh baby I'm tryin

We watched the performance backstage and it was so cute. Vinny was really good with his guitar, and Minzy had the perfect voice for this song. Their performance was really mellow, just the pair onstage as they walked around.
 
They don't know how long it takes,
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
 
As the pair sang this part, Minzy had turned around so she was walking backwards while singing to Vinny. Vinny walked towards her, smiling kindly. Their eyes were locked onto each other. It was so adorable, and I actually squealed at one point.
 
They never touched. They never did anything extremely flirty besides smile and look at each other. It was sweet, and got fans cheering.
 
-------
 
The end of the concert had been great, all of us dancing around the stage as BIGBANG sand My Heaven and Hands Up, 2NE1 singing Clap Your Hands and I Am the Best. I was exhausted when we all walked backstage after the concert, but adreneline was going through my veins.
 
We did it. Vinny and I successfully performed at our first concert.
 
I held my long, wavy hair up in a ponytail to air out my neck from the sweat. My black BIGBANG and 2NE1 BIG NOLZA CONCERT t-shirt was damp from sweat, and my light denim mini shorts felt stuck to my thighs.
 
"That was great." Vinny beamed as he stood next to me. He pushed back his sweaty hair. "It was perfect."
 
I nodded, smiling widely. "It was so much fun. I hope YG liked it."
 
We watched everyone come in the green room to get ready to go.
 
I dropped my hair and smiled at TOP when he headed my way, dressed in his own concert t-shirt and BIGBANG letterman jacket. He hugged me tightly. "I'd say that was our best concert."
 
I nodded in agreement and kept my arms around his neck. "Despite the comments we're going to get for our little stunt, yeah."
 
TOP chuckled, which sent shivers down my spine. I watched him as he watched me. He was smiling, and I could just barely see his bottom row of teeth. His eyes were sparkling and he kept his arms around me tightly.
 
One thing was for sure, and kept going through my mind: I wanted to kiss him.
 
Butterflies were invading my stomach. Okay, to be honest.... I wanted more than the sweet close-lipped kisses we shared.
 
He let out a quick sigh before speaking. "I know you said I had to take you out on more dates, but I count our recording and our performance today as two dates. You don't have to say yes, but maybe if you want to you can-"
 
I stopped him. "Just let me shower before I come to your guys' suite, okay?" I smiled nervously and nodded once. "I'll count the recording studio as a date. I did say at least two."
 
TOP smiled broadly and kissed my sweaty forhead. He hugged me tightly, too, burying his sweaty forhead into my equally sweaty neck. "Thank you." He said into my ear.
 
I giggled and looked at him when he stood up straight. "You aren't the only one who enjoys having a cuddle buddy."
 
I silently insisted to myself that this was fine; we were simply sleeping in the same bed. Nothing was going to happen. We weren't going to do that.
 
Well... with the mood I was in, maybe we could still do something....
 
Maybe.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you saw the The Way performance online, or if you were at the concert, what would your reaction be to it? Let me know!
 
Comments :) :) :) :)