Seven

Lucky :): The Remake

"Alright, this is going to be the last scene of the night," The director told us. "Let's get you two ready."

It was the next night, and we were in a hotel room, getting ready to tape the last scene of the music video: me sleeping in the bed as TOP looked out at Las Vegas. The guys had taped their individual and group scenes today, and that had taken so long that we didn't get to the beach or have time to do me and TOP's limo scene. This was my first and only scene of the night. We would be taping the other beach scenes and me and TOP's scene tomorrow night.

I was pretty sure we were all still tired from last night. Said simply, it had been a blast. We didn't get in until four in the morning, and we had to start taping at seven. Everyone had taken any free time to nap, but it hadn't helped much because there hadn't been much free time.

Memories kept running through my mind. Vinny and I didn't drink, of course. BIGBANG had, but not that much.

Okay, us not drinking was a small lie. We took one shot, and that was Seungri's fault.

Flashback

"I really think you two should try this!" Seungri exclaimed over the bass in the club. He looked at Vinny and I before taking a drink of his beer bottle. I was between the BIGBANG maknae and my brother, me and Vinny with our respective Diet Coke and Mountain Dew on ice.

"Nah, it's really okay, man." Vinny shook his head. "We don't have to."

"Soju is the best, guys! It doesn't take much of that to get you in a good mood!" Seungri insisted.

I laughed and shok my head. "We're already pretty happy, Seungri."

"Maknae, don't pressure them." G-Dragon sighed. "If they want to, they can."

"If you do, I'll buy your shot, Natalia. Paying back to our little scene we had to do." Daesung smiled from across the table.

I laughed again. "Daesung, that was scripted. We were supposed to. You don't have to do anything."

"I'm not pressuring them." Seungri continued and shrugged. "If they want to do a shot with us, they can. They don't have to."

Vinny looked at me and shrugged. "It's just one drink, Nat." He chuckled. "And it isn't like our parents are going to find out."

I nodded. If I had the chance to take a shot with BIGBANG, why not do it? "Okay. Fine. One shot."

Taeyang ordered a bottle of soju and Seungri set out the glasses. "We won't even fill up the shot glasses all the way." Seungri assured us.

The waiter (I was kind of happy it was a guy) came back with the green bottle, then left. Daesung grabbed it and began to pour for each of us.

He only poured me and Vinny's halfway up, and then set the bottle down at the middle of the table. Vincent and I looked at the glasses. Was this worth it?

Oh, come on. It was just one little shot.

"Ready?" Seungri smirked.

We nodded and picked up our glasses. Everyone rose them up, and the guys chanted, "Oneshot!"

We all downed the alcohal, and I immediately started coughing. The soju was gross and burned my throat.

Vinny tried to seem less effected by it, but I knew he was in a little pain by his clearing his throat and watery eyes.

BIGBANG laughed and Seungri rubbed my back reassuringly. "First shot's always the hardest!"

"Only shot." I coughed again.

How could Koreans drink this stuff?

End Flashback

"Alright, you're all good." Lola said as she finished my hair. It was still in waves. "I'm going to go check with the director to see what he wants you in."

"Okay." I nodded and stayed where I was. I yawned and leaned back against my chair. Vinny had gone back to our room. I was sure he was passed out.

Lola came back over to me. She bit her lip nervously before she spoke. "I know you're new at this, but the director said since this is America and not as conservative as South Korea that-"

I gasped. "Oh my God I swear if I have to be topless-"

"Not topless." Lola said quickly. "Just... just in a bra. And I'll give you some spandex shorts, too."

I gulped. "Are you kidding me? Why? I'm going to have blankets over me!"

"Just to give the illusion. Come on, now. You have an amazing body. You should be happy to flaunt what you've got." She pulled me up from my chair and to the clothes racks. "This is what you're going to wear." She handed me a black lace pushup bra and spandex shorts. "Go change. You can wear that robe over it until it's time."

I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I changed and looked in the mirror. Well... I didn't look bad. My abs were in full display, and my s looked really good.

But still... dressed like this in front of BIGBANG? In the same room as TOP?

I threw my robe back on and tied it tightly.

The director clapped his hands. "Alright, Top and Natalia, let's tape this."

TOP was dressed and ready to go, in a white button-up shirt, black blazer with a red-violet handkerchief, and black pants. His black hair was styled back, and the top few buttons were undone on his shirt.

We walked into the bedroom part of the suite, and the director looked at me. "Alright, Natalia, go ahead and get into the covers so we know how to tangle them up around you."

I gulped and looked at Lola. She nodded. "It's okay. Good ahead."

She stood next to me, as if she was my reassurance, but it didn't help much because TOP was on the other side of me. I sighed shakilly, and I undid my robe belt and took off my robe, handing it to her. I crossed my arms over my exposed stomach and Lola took me over to the bed.

"Wow!" I heard Seungri exclaim, then say something to BIGBANG in Korean.

I knew it was probably a compliment, but it made me even more self-concious.

"Natalia, can you walk around like that more?" Seungri asked me.

Once, again, I knew he was just trying to lighten me up, but it just brought memories back into my mind.

Oh my God, look at her.

She's huge. A sasquatch

Does Fatalia really think she looks good in Elliot's hoodie? It just makes her look boxier!

Hey, FATALIA!

Lola went to go fix my makeup, and I was still standing next to the bed, my arms crossed tightly in front of me. Tears finally escaped my eyes, even though I didn't want them too.

"Hey hey hey." Lola said, grabbing a tissue from the package strapped to the makeup bag on her waist. She dabbed my eyes and spoke softly. "I know you're uncomfortable, okay? But you really do look stunning."

I heard TOP snap at Seungri about something. I sniffled and shrugged. "I'm just... I'm not sure if I can do this."

"You're going to be mostly covered, remember? It's one shot, that's all." Lola assured me and put some dark red lipstick across my trembling lips.

"Are you alright?" TOP asked me. He had come over. "Please excuse Seungri. He doesn't think before he speaks, especially around pretty girls."

I nodded a little and Lola wiped my eyes again. "I-I've just never done this before." I felt so much worse looking like this in front of TOP, being exposed like this.

"Hey, I haven't had to do a scene looking like you, either." TOP chuckled deeply. "But you look better than I ever would. Okay? Just ignore Seungri."

I nodded again.

This was the second time TOP had been concerned about my well-being, the first being last night.

Flashback

"So you guys are from Chicago?" Seungri asked as we walked down the Las Vegas streets. We were in pairs down the sidewalk, me being next to Vinny, Seungri and Daesung behind us.

I turned around to speak to him. "Actually, we're from Canton. It's about two hours south of Chicago. It's a small town."

"Small town Italian girl." Seungri smirked and nodded. "How did you family end up in a small town?"

I kept walkeing backwards, but Vinny simply spoke over his shoulder. "Our grandparents opened our family restaurant there. Our dad runs it and we work part-time."

"Do you guys make Italian food?" Daesung asked excitedly.

I smiled and nodded. "The best in Illinois. Pasta, bread, you name it."

"Pizza?" The youngests of BIGBANG both asked.

I nodded. "That's our specialty. It's-"

"Nat, look out." Vinny said quickly. I hadn't even noticed anyone had stopped. He reached out to grab my hand and pull me back, but it was too late.

I took a step into the busy street, and just in time, a pair of hands grabbed my arms and pulled me back onto the sidewalk as a car buzzed past.

My heart was racing, and I gripped the front of the shirt being worn by the person who saved me. I was trying to calm my breathing, and his hands were still tightly holding my arms so I was close to him.

"Nice catch, dude." Vinny breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hyung's a savior tonight." G-Dragon also said.

TOP looked down at me, and I was shocked by how close we were, how our bodies were touching. "Are you alright?"

End Flashback

When Lola finished with my hair, and cleared up all my nervous tears, I got into the bed, Lola and other stylists immediately covering me up with blankets and messing the covers up.

"Alright, here's the pillow you'll put your head on." Lola fluffed up the pillow for me.

"Natalia, we're going to do this shot a couple of times. First, lay on your side." the director said. He looked at TOP. "This scene is going to be a little different form the Korean video, alright? You're going to stand at the window and button up your buttons as you say Tonight... Such a beautiful night. I know it's a little sooner than the original but there's a reason, okay? Because when there's that pause between that line and your sigh, you're going to walk over to the bed. You're going to sigh, say goodnight, then lean over and kiss Natalia on the cheek, since there's that kiss sound at the end of the song. Sound easy enough?"

TOP nodded like a professional, but let's be honest; I wasn't the professional. I was now freaking out again. TOP was going to kiss me. Well, not on my lips, but on my face, but still!

"Alright, let's go through this. Natalia, go ahead and shut your eyes."

I didm and tucked my blankets on me so only my arms and shoulders were shown.

"And playback. Action." I heard the director say. I acted like I was sleeping, but made sure I looked good, too, with my lips slightly plumped out.

I heard TOP's footsteps come over to me, then his prescense right in front of me. He brushed his fingers against the side of my face and-

TTZZZZ

I knew we both flinched when we felt it. It was a shock, like one of us had too much static electricity.

"Cut." The director sighed.

I sat up and TOP stepped back. "Well that hurt." I managed to say, laughing nervously. TOP touched his lips, probably because of the sting he had felt. I clutched the sheets to the front of my chest. "These blankets must be really staticky."

"Okay, let's try it again." The director told us.

TOP got back to his position and I laid back down.

"Playback. Action."

The music went, and once again, I felt TOP near me. He touched my face again to brush a lock of hair away from my face, and this time, it didn't shock me as much, but it still felt as though electricity was running through my veins.

"Goodnight."

Slowly and lightly, I felt TOP's lips press against my temple, and then it was gone.

"That was really good." The director said. I opened my eyes and sat up, clutching the blankets to my chest again. TOP was across the room. The director looked at me. "Natalia, try laying on your back this time. Lola, fix the blankets so you can see the top half of her torso.

I bit my lip to fight back protests. I laid back, and Lola positioned the blankets so they ended right below my bust so my bra was completely showing. She lifted one of my arms so it was bent above my head, and put the other over my stomach. She fixed my hair a little bit, and stepped back. "Stay like that."

I just closed my eyes. "Let's just get this over with." I sighed.

The music started again, and TOP started. This time, he pushed my hair back from my forehead, kept his hand on the top of my head lightly, and kissed my forehead. My skin tingled from where his lips had been.

"I like that shot, too." The director sighed. I sat up and pulled the covers up. The director looked from TOP to myself, a small smile on his face. "Just hear me out on this: What if you two actually kissed? Like Sleeping Beauty."

"What?!? NO!" I screeched immediately without thinking. There was no way I would be able to take TOP kissing me. I would pass out on the spot.

Everyone looking at me, including BIGBANG and TOP. I cleared my throat and pushed my hair back. "I mean, I'm alreadying kissing Daesung in this video. Wouldn't it be too much if I kissed Top, too?"

"You have a point." The director nodded. "Okay. No kiss scene. But let's run through this a couple more times."