Twenty-Two

Lucky :): The Remake

"Is he still in his room?" I asked Seungri once I walked into BIGBANG's suite after showering. Today was a day we could relax before we went to Arizona, our next stop on the American tour. After the whole Mom fiasco this morning, I wasn't sure how TOP was doing.

Outfit:

What if he thought my family was crazy now?

Seungri nodded, so I walked over to his door and opened it. TOP glanced up from reading his phone, and to my relief, smiled. "Hey."

"Hi." I sighed, my stomach feeling uneasy. I really wanted to know why he told my mom we were dating.

"Come sit." TOP patted to the spot next to him, and I sat down on the edge of his bed, trying to think of how to ask him.

I liked thatt he told my mom we were dating. I really did. And it isn't like he would lie to my mom, right?

"What's wrong?" TOP asked me. He sat up and looked at me.

I looked at him, too. "Why did you tell my mom that we are dating?"

TOP looked at me for a moment. "D-did you not want me to? Was I not supposed to?"

"No no no no no." I shook m head immediately. "It's fine with me. It's more than fine. But why did you?"

TOP shrugged. "I felt like I needed to. Your mom seemed urgent." He let out a chuckle.

"That's one way to put it." I sighed. "But what does that mean?"

TOP sighed. "The way I see it: we've known each other for a little bit over a month. You were pushed into this whole thing, and we helped you the best we could. That kind of kick-started your relationships with all of us. It's been a good four weeks since I first kissed you, and I've never felt the want to do that in my life so much. Our relationship is going to be a little bit different from what you're used to. I've never dealt with it, either. So why keep fans questioning? Why not dive in and try this?"

My heart soared into my chest. He wanted to try this. He wanted to try us. "So you're saying-"

"I'm saying I like you a lot, Natalia." TOP chuckled. "I do want to try being a couple with you. It will be hard and I'm sure we're going to get some negative response. But, if we're happy, why can't everyone else feel the same way?" He smiled at me. "Besides, you wanted a nickname from me, right? So I have one now. You're going to be my jagiya whether you like it or not."

Jagiya was a phrase couples called each other in South Korea.

Oh my God.

This could not be happening. In all my years of fandom, this had always been a simple dream, a fanstasy, but now, it was real.

I was dating TOP of BIGBANG.

"Nat?" TOP snapped me out of my shock.

I looked at him. "We're really doing this, aren't we?"

He smiled and nodded. "I think we are." He tucked a piece of straightened hair behind my ear (I loved it when he did that), cupped my face with his hand, and kissed me. "It's going to be an adventure, jagiya." He said when we parted.

My body felt all tingly when he called me that. "Well, since you have that name for me, I have one for you. Tesoro." In Italian, tesoro literally means treasure, but was used as a pet name, like baby or honey.

TOP smiled and nodded. "I could get used to that."

I felt my phone vibrate on the bed next to where I was sitting, so I turned my back to TOP to look at it. As I noticed it was just another Twitter notification, TOP sighed dramatically. "These shirts that you wear..."

I looked back at him, my heart now pounding. My shirt was a casual halter with a strappy, open back. Did he think it was too revealing? "What about it?"

TOP smirked. "I can't help it. These shirts just make my hands magnets to your body."

Whoah. He either couldn't find the exact English words, or he was feeling a little suggestive with flirting now.

With that, TOP put his hands on my , sliding them down so they went under the hem of my shirt, placing his hands on the open areas, his arms techinically in my shirt. His weight shift (leaning back onto the bed) caused me to do nothing else but straddle his lap with my legs so I was sitting on his thighs. He moved his hands from my back and onto my own thighs, thumbs rubbing my tanned skin softly.

I had the courage to return his flirting. "Well, maybe I should just wear shirts like this more often." I said as y as I could, even tossing my hair to the side. My stomach was on fire, seeing him under me like this, me sitting on top of him. It was nerve wracking, but in a good way.

I didn't even give TOP any time to respond. I took his hands from my thighs, linked our fingers together, and leaned forward. Our joined hands were now against the headboard, and I kissed him roughly, showing him that I was, in fact, ready for more.

As long as he didn't put his hands up the front of my shirt, that is. Open-back shirts meant a lot of duct tape for s.

Like I thought, one of TOP's hands went to the back of my thigh, unbending my legs so that all of my weight was on him, my body pressed against his.

I did all I could to let him know it was okay to deepen our kiss. I parted my lips a little and even bit at his bottom lip when we came up for air.

It took all of my might not to smirk when I finally felt his lips begin to part, but it was short-lived because there was a knock at his door.

The both of us stopped, and I went ot go sit next to him, but TOP held me on his lap. "Maybe if they don't hear us they'll go away." He whispered.

I stifled a laugh, and then there was another knock on the door. "I can hear you and I'm not going away." Jiyong said on the other side. "YG wants to see both of you in his suite. Now."

TOP let out a childish groan, and I tossed my head back and laughed before hopping off of him and onto the carpeted floor. "Come on." I held out a hand to pull him up. "To be continued?"

TOP grabbed my hand, but pulled me back down, turning so I was laying on the bed, him above me. He leaned down and kissed me, causing me to let out an unexpected whimper because his tongue had gone into my own mouth.

He parted from me abruptly, smiling mischieviously. "Now it is to be continued." He winked at me, then stood, pulling me up this time.

We walked out of his room and out of the suite without even one look at BIGBANG. Next door at YG's suite, we knocked and waited.

YG was probably talking to us about last night's performance and the fan reactions.

The door opened, and there was YG. He let us in and led us to the couches.

"Both of you sit. We have a decision to make." He told us, taking a drink from the coffee mug in his hand.

TOP and I sat next to each other, YG taking his place at the recliner across from this couch. He looked at us. "Last night's stunt was a little... bold to say the least."

"Natalia had nothing to do with it." TOP defended me immediately. "That was my decision."

YG nodded once, his glance going to me. "I could put you on a dating ban now, you know. You are my trainee."

I kept my head bowed. He couldn't do that, not when me and TOP had decided to try dating.

YG sighed. "Don't you know the precautions to take, Seunghyun? You're supposed to go out with a group if you go out in public. Your meetings are to seem completely casual and coincidental. Things are supposed to go slow, to test out the choppy waters that come with celebrity dating. Once you are sure you are going to stay through the trouble, that's when I give you my blessing." I finally looked at YG, and he kept going. "But, I guess we are in America, right? People date all the time. Natalia is an American."

"I count myself as more of an Italian than I do an American." I admitted.

YG chuckled. "And Italians are still.. forward, yes?"

I nodded again. This was true.

YG looked at TOP. "We have countless news sites calling us to ask if we can confirm your relationship. It would be stupid not to, because it's pretty obvious now. So shall we confirm it?"

TOP nodded without any second opinion. "Go ahead. Fans are already finding out."

YG nodded. "I'll call who is necessary. Now, in addition to this, Seunghyun, you are to do something: I want you to open a Twitter account. Not only will this make thousands of fans happy, I'm sure, but I also want it to be so Natalia doesn't have all the stress and comments going to her. This wasn't just her idea. It was yours, too."

TOP took out his phone, and YG put his attention back on me. "I'm not sure how this is going to go yet, Natalia, but I've already set up some interviews today so you and your brother can have a manager. Depending on fan reactions, I may have to hire a body guard."

Bodyguard? Could fans really get that hostile?

YG nodded at us. "That is all. Go off and enjoy the rest of the day."

TOP and I stood, bowed to YG, and walked out of his suite.

In the hallway, TOP smiled at me. "It's official now, huh? It got YG's approval, after all."

I nodded nervously. All I could think about was YG saying I could need a bodygaurd.

I wouldn't have gone that sadistic if I was a fan and saw TOP was dating someone.

TOP tapped his phone a few more times once we stepped into the BIGBANG suite. "And so you don't have to put it out first." He put his arm around me, crouching down so we were cheek-to-cheek. My heart lifted a little, and we both smiled at the camera. He held his phone with one hand, taking mine with the other. "First tweet." He smiled triumphantly, pulling me down onto the couch between him and Seungri.

"You have a Twitter now, hyung?" Seungri asked, logging onto his own phone.

I felt my phone go off, so I grabbed in and looked at the notifications:

@choitop started following you

@choitop mentioned you in a post

@choitop added a photo of you

With all of these, I opened up my phone to see the picture.

It was the one he had just taken of us, but black and white.

@NatalianBombshell Jagiya and Tesoro ^^'

I smiled at this picture. He was being really bold, which I never expected TOP to do.

Would his bold acts help us or hurt us?