Eleven

Lucky :): The Remake

It wasn't until the next morning that I decided to tell Vinny, because he had been asleep when I came back from the "incident" last night. When I had gotten back into our room, I locked myself in the bathroom and cried. I wasn't sure why I cried. It was just so overwhelming. I couldn't believe he had kissed me. I wasn't sure why he had done it, either. I did flirt with him yesterday, but that was mindless fangirl flirting. It took me a lot of courage to do that. I never thought that it would form into anything. He never gave me indications that he felt anything for me. Yes, he teased me a little, but that's what TOP did. He was silly and a dork. Any VIP knew that.

It wasn't just the fact he did it that sent me over the edge; it was the fact that I actially felt something. My veins had felt like they were on fire. My lips burned, but in a good way. For some reason, it felt... right. Maybe that was because I was just a fan. I had dreamt of TOP kissing me before. It was any fangirl's dream.

And, hot damn. TOP was a really good kisser.

He knew I was a fan. Hell, he knew he was my bias. So it isn't like he would do that randomly. He didn't kiss random fans. He didn't date, either. So why would he decide and kiss me? Why was I so special?

"I know something is on your mind." Vinny snapped me out of my thoughts. We were sitting on our beds, watching TV as we ate our room service breakfast. I had gotten stuffed french toast while he opted for waffles. I needed to go to the hotel gym....

I looked down at my food. To be honest, I wasn't that hungry. "Something happened last night." I finally said.

"Okay, what?" Vinny asked, stuffing a huge chunk of waffle into his mouth.

I set my plate on the table and took a breath. "When I got my snack at the machine... Top was there, too. I could tell he was acting a little weird. He... he started stuttering when he tried to talk to me. Then he said Just let me try this... and he kind of put his hands on my face. Then... he-he kissed me."

That was so weird to say.

I looked at my brother for a reaction. He had dropped his fork onto his plate, and was staring at me, mouth wide-open. "Are you sure?" He finally said.

I scoffed. "Yes, Vincent, I'm sure. How would I not be sure that TOP put his lips on mine?"

"Well, maybe you dreamt it." Vinny shrugged.

I scoffed again. "I did not dream this! It really happened. I cried."

"In front of him?!" Vinny exclaimed.

"No!" I shook my head. "When I got back to our room. I didn't know what to do. It was unexpected."

Vinny shrugged. "He was touchy with you at the pool."

"I started that." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but he didn't need to react the way he did." Vinny shook his head. "I know when guys like you, Nat. It's obvious to me when they check you out. BIGBANG... they check you out a lot. Seungri and Top, though... they like you."

I looked at him, confused. "Seungri?" Since when did Seungri come into the picture?

Vinny nodded. "I don't depict Top as a guy to mindlessly flirt. Seungri, yes, but not Top.."

"So what, you think Top likes me?" I laughed and shook my head. "No way! It's only been a week!"

"Over a week." Vinny corrected. "It's possible to be attracted to someone in only a week." He sighed. "Just... take it easy for now. If he doesn't let it show that it bothers him, then don't say anything. Play it cool."

I groaned and shook my head. "How am I supposed to play it cool when my Prince Charming just kissed me?"

"Because your Prince Charming has a lot on his plate to deal with. Think about it, Nat. If you found out Top was dating someone, what would your reaction be?"

I shrugged. "I'd be happy for him and-"

Vincent scoffed. "Tell me the truth."

I groaned again and flopped back onto my bed. "I'd be mad, okay? I'd be pissed. But if he was okay, I'd be okay."

"Exactly. Fans can't find this out. They'd be mad."

"But it isn't like we're dating." I explained.

"Yeah, but they're from South Korea. South Korea is more conservative than America. It's not like a couple of people can make out and ignore it the next day. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I'm surprised enough he kissed you before even saying how he felt. There's something there, Natalia."

-------

Third Person POV

"Seunghyun-ah, you coming?" Jiyong asked the rapper as BIGBANG got ready to visit 2NE1's video set. Everyone was up and ready to go, but TOP had been sitting at the barstool, his eyes glued to the picture on his phone. More specifically, the picture Seungri had taken of the rapper and Natalia on the plane. When most fans got to take a picture with him, they covered their faces because they were so overwhelmed. But then there was Natalia, blowing a kiss at the camera.

That kiss...

It was impulsive, he'll admit. He wasn't planning on doing it. But, there she was at the vending machines, looking perfect in that tight cami and short shorts, her long hair straight down her back. And those glasses... they sent him over the edge. It was like they were magnets attracted to each other. He couldn't help it.

Not only did he not plan on kissing her, but he was shocked by how it had felt. He didn't know what it was, but there was something. He felt even more alive when their lips met. It was like he had been jumpstarted by another car battery. To be honest, he didn't want to let her go.

And by the way she had been gripping the front of his shirt, he had a feeling she didn't want to, either.

"Top!" Jiyong said again.

TOP jumped and looked at the BIGBANG leader. "What?"

"Where have you been all morning?" Jiyong asked him. "You've been distant."

TOP looked at his bandmates.  He didn't want all of them to know, especially Seungri. "Can I talk to you for a moment, Jiyong? Alone?" He had to tell someone.

Jiyong looked at the rapper, confused. "Uh, yeah. Come on."

He led TOP outside the suite. He looked at his hyung. "What's up, man? Everything okay?"

TOP sighed and shugged. "Everything's fine... I think." He took a breath and looked down the hall, making sure Natalia was no where in sight. He looked back at his best friend. "I... uh... I kissed Natalia last night."

Jiyong's eyes widened. "What? When?"

"She was at the vending machines." TOP shrugged. "And... I don't know. She looked really good. I just wanted to, so I did."

Jiyong was speechless. TOP never went right out and kissed a girl, especially when he was sober. "What'd she do?"

"Kissed me back." TOP admitted. "I-I think she liked it."

"Well did you like it?"

TOP thought for a moment and nodded. "I... yeah, I did." He chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. "I really did. I don't konw why, Jiyong. It was just... it was really good."

Jiyong sighed and shook his head. "Well, I know you don't do this that often. So since you did..." Jiyong sighed again. "I don't know, Top. You like her, right?"

TOP shrrugged. "I'm not sure yet. I'm attracted to her, but I don't know what to do. I've never..." He sighed and shook his head. This was so frustrating.

"You've never what?" Jiyong asked.

TOP shrugged. "I've never felt this way about someone before, okay? Even though I don't know her that well, I feel like I'll like her no matter what. I feel like I know her already, you know?" He knew it had been less than two weeks, and the kiss had just happened last night, but still. This is what he felt. He just had to let it all out.

Jiyong shook his head. "It could be infatuation. Just don't get ahead of yourself. Keep in mind that she probably has some pretty confused thoughts right now, too. Remember the fact that you're her bias? Yeah, she isn't just an actress for our video, Top. She was once an actual fan girl. She's probably freaking out a lot more than you are right now. You know how fans can be."

TOP nodded. This was true. Natalia had to be freaking out more than he was.

----

Natalia's POV

"Go!" The director commanded CL and Vinny, who were in their racecars. This morning they had practiced driving, and instead of just giving the illusion of driving in a race, they actually were driving. It was pretty cool.

They sped away, and I watched nervously. This had to be safe, or else they wouldn't have them do this.

"Is he a good driver?" Minzy asked. I had been standing next to the rest of 2NE1.

I nodded. "Pretty good. He's never gotten in an accident before."

"He's really funny." Dara admitted. "Last night was so much fun."

I smiled and nodded softly. My mind was still distracted.

Last night...

I looked down at my spaghetti strap dress and flat sandals. Yes, I tried to dress up a little bit today just in case I would run into TOP. My stomach felt really nervous, and I had a feeling nothing would calm it.

"They're actually driving?" Taeyang's voice interrupted my thoughts. I jumped, and we turned around. BIGBANG were headed over, sunglasses shielding their eyes.

Thank God. If TOP didn't have anything shielding those eyes, I wouldn't be able to look at him.

Luckilly, Bom answered. "Yeah. They had lessons this morning. It's cool, huh?"

Seungri nodded, and I could tell he was looking at me. A grin formed on his face. "Why are you so dressed up today, sweetheart?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "It isn't dressing up. I just had this in my suitcase."

"Well you look really pretty." Seungri leaned in and hugged me.

The guys stood behind us and watched, and my body tensed up, because TOP was in the middle of the guys, which meant he was behind me.

"So how've you been this morning, baby?" Jiyong asked me.

I turned around, making sure to keep my eyes on the leader. "Fine, I guess. It's cool watching Vinny do this. He's having a blast."

Jiyong nodded. "Well, we're all happy you're here with us."

TOP kept quiet, which actually made me pretty nervous. Did he regret last night?

"So what'd you do last night after you left? You and your brother could've stayed." Daesung told me.

I froze again. What was I supposed to say?

"We... we, uh... we just stayed in. We were pretty tired, you know?"

"I thought I heard your suite door open last night. Maybe it was another room." Seungri shrugged.

I bit my lip and glanced at TOP. How could he be so cool right now? He didn't look nervous or anything.

I nodded. "Y-yeah. I did go out for a minute."

"She was getting something for her brother to eat." TOP answered for me. He looked at me, a small smile on his face. "Right, Nat?"

That smile....

Oh my gosh, we had an inside moment.

I nodded. "Y-yeah. Right."

I looked away from TOP even though his eyes were on me. What was going on?

Just then, my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my bra (I know, so attractive), elliciting looks from Seungri and TOP. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Natalia? It's Shaun." The YG choreographer said on the other end. "So I talked to YG."

"Really?" I asked, my stomach flipping.

"And he wants you to come to the dance studio once taping wraps up at the 2NE1 shoot. He wants you to try out of the dance position."

I couldn't help but smile. "Oh my gosh! Yeah, I'll totally be there!"

"Great." Shaun said on the other end. "Oh, yeah. Bring your brother. I'm ot sure how he dances, but it's worth a shot."

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll bring him. Don't worry; he's really good."

"Great. See you then, Nat."

We hung up, and I really wanted to squeal, but kept my composure. Seungri looked at me. "That was Shaun, wasn't it?"

I nodded, finally cracking a smile. "He said YG wants me and my brother to try out to be dancers."

-----

"Nat, I can't do this." Vinny told me as we walked into the dance studio, BIGBANG right behind us. He shook his head. "I don't.... I just can't."

I looked at my brother, who was clearly wracked with nerves. "Why not? You dance all the time."

"But that was for fun! I don't do auditions! Besides, why would YG want a six-foot-three backup dancer? I'm huge."

"You're only about two inches taller than me." TOP insisted. "It's not that much of a change."

I looked at my brother. "See? You'll be fine. I'm as taller than Jiyong and Taeyang but you don't see me freaking out." I set my bag down. "Just calm down and stretch, okay?"

He nodded and set down his own bag. Before stretching, I tossed off my tank top so I was in my purple sports bra and shorts. Vinny did the same as me, and I burst out laughing. "Dude, you don't have to take off your shirt. I do so I can see my hips."

"Well these hips don't lie." Vinny said back, moving his hips in a boxy motion.

We began to stretch and BIGBANG sat back on the bench along the wall.

When I stretched my legs down into the splits, the door opened again, and Yang Hyun Suk and Shaun walked in. Vinny and I immediately stood and bowed slightly. "Good afternoon sir."

"I heard we have some unseen talent." YG said, looking at us both. "I want to see it. What choreography do you both know if you were to each dance a song for me?"

I looked at Vinny. He looked at YG. "I can do Where You At."

I thought for a moment. "I am the Best. Minzy's parts."

YG nodded. "Natalia, since Shaun told me about you, you'll go first. Vincent, take a place next to BIGBANG," He looked at his band. "Which, by the way ,why are you all here?"

Everyone was silent as they looked at their boss. "We like them..." Seungri said innocently.

Shaun walked over to the stereo, and I stood in the middle of the dance floor. I was so nervous and didn't know if I could actually do this.

YG stood in front of me, leaned back against the mirrors, his arms crossed.

The music started, and I started doing the choreography. When it got to the solo parts, I would freestyle by either popping and locking or moving my hips. When it came to CL's part when she bent backwards, I actually did a backbend and flipped back over, going smoothly into Minzy's part. At Minzy's second part, I actually did get down on my knees and moved my chest in a circular motion, and when I went back up, I popped my out, causing Seungri and Jiyong to howl and clap.

The song ended, and YG nodded once. "Vincent, your turn."

I stood and hurried over to BIGBANG. Conveniently, there was a spot next to TOP. I sat down and tried to calm my pounding heart. Why didn't YG seem happy?

Vinny looked at me through the mirror, and I knew he was really nervous. I nodded and smiled encouragingly. He could do this.

As soon as the music started, it was like he was transformed into a different person. He did the moves perfectly and in-tune with the music. Each pop, each smooth step, each chest pump was perfect. I was even surprised.

Taeyang looked at me as Vinny kept dancing. "I didn't know he was this good." He whispered.

I nodded. "He is."

I almost jumped when I felt TOP's knee tap mine, but then he didn't even move his leg away. It just stayed there, lightly brushed against mine. So I didn't let it bother me. If he was okay so far, I would be, too.

Even though I so wasn't.

Vinny's song ended, and I clapped loudly for him.

YG nodded at me. "Stand next to your brother."

I got up quickly and stood. YG cleared his throat and stood up straight. "Now I would usually have more auditions for these positions, but we are on a really tight schedule. As I can see, you both know how to dance. If I let you become YG dancers, I need to expect maximum effort from both of you. I can't have anything less."

"They can sing and rap, too!" Seungri announced loudly.

I couldn't help it. I looked at Seungri, my eyes wide. "Not now!" I hissed. I wasn't good enough for YG to hear me.

YG sighed. "Slow steps. If maknae says you both can sing and rap, I'll consider it. I do want to debut an American group." He looked at Shaun. "I'm going to let you decide what songs they are in. Keep in mind of what Seungri-ah said. I want them to work hard."

Shaun nodded. "Will do."

"So does that mean what I think it does?" Vinny asked slowly.

YG cracked a very small smile. "We'll sign the contracts when we get back to Chicago. Welcome to YG, Natalia and Vincent." With that, he and Shaun left.

I looked at Vinny, and he looked at me. A smile crept onto his face. "Did we just-"

"Uh-huh." I nodded.

"And he just-"

"Yep." I nodded again. I started to smile. Oh my gosh.

We were YG dancers!

"Yes!" Vinny cheered, jumping up and down. He even did a backflip.

I laughed and let out a squeal when I was picked up by Seungri and spun around. "I have a new dance partner!" He cheered. To my complete shock. He kissed me right on the cheek. I froze when he set me down. "This is great, sweetheart."

"Who said she gets to be your partner?" Daesung asked Seungri. The singer hugged me tightly. "Now we can have fun all summer, yeobo."

I also got a hug from Taeyang and Jiyong. By this time, the tears were dangerously close to coming out and I couldn't breathe because I was so happy. My heart was swelled into my chest.

When TOP stood and started over to me, I let a laugh, which also let out a few tears. I held up my hand. "I swear to God if you hug me I'm going to lose it."

Everyone else probably thought I'd cry because T.O.P was my bias and about to hug me. That was a reason, but I was just too overwhelmed and he wasn't going to help.

He chuckled and hugged me anyway, and I did burst into tears, shaking and sobbing. "This is going to be a fun summer." TOP said. My head was tucked under his chin, and I could feel the vibrations in his chest when he spoke. It just made me cry even more.

"Awww. Isn't this cute." I heard Seungri say. We both then heard the shutter sound of a camera on a phone.

I jerked my head up and looked over at Seungri, alarmed. No. He could not post a picture of TOP and I on Twitter. People would think we were dating, and we were definitely not.

"Seungri, please tell me you did not put that on Twitter." I said immediately.

Seungri looked at me, his eyes wide. "I.. didn't... put it on Twitter?"

"Seungri!" I groaned. "Oh my God!"

"What does it matter?" Seungri asked innocently. "All I did was post the picture and say @NatalianBomshell is a little emotional after hearing shes a YG dancer. Congrats Natalia and @VinnyMarcs!"

"Uh, it matters because I used to be a fangirl. If I saw that picture on Twitter, with no prior indication of who I am, I'd be a pretty pissed fan." I groaned and shrugged out of TOP's grasp.

TOP shrugged behind me. "I really don't think it's that big of a deal, Nat. I've hugged girls before."

I turned around and looked at him. "I'm just saying. They're going to peg us together.  Especially with that and our picture on the plane. Fangirls jump on the littlest things, Top, and this is one of them."

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" TOP asked softly, a smile forming on his face. His eyes were bright. "It's going to be okay, Natalia. If fangirls can't accept that I have a female friend, well then they aren't good fans."

Did that mean I was "just a friend" to him?

No, stop. You're reading into this too much.