Eight

Lucky :): The Remake

"You sure you're going to be able to handle today on your own?" I chuckled as Vinny and I left our hotel room. We were still in Las Vegas because this was where 2NE1 would be taping their Go Away video, which started today. We hadn't met the girls yet, But Vinny would today. I didn't get to because I had to go practice for Seungri's dance part of Strong Baby.

"I hope so." Vinny sighed nervously. We got to the elevator. "Dude, what if I pass out like you did? There won't be anyone to catch me!"

"You'll be okay, Vinny. You'll have Lola. I'll try to come by when I get done practicing." In the lobby, I was surprised to see not only Lola, but Seungri as well. "Just keep it cool. You can do it. I got through my shoot. Now it's your turn."

Seungri smiled when we approached them. I looked at Lola first. "Control him, please. Watch over him."

Lola laughed. "I will, don't worry." She looked at my brother. "Let's go get you ready."

Which left me and Seungri. He was the BIGBANG member I was most comfortable with. "Are you ready to go to practice?"

"Are we going together?" I couldn't help but ask.

Seungri nodded. "I thought I would wait for you. There's a car waiting outside."

"Oh." I nodded once and shouldered my duffle bag. "Okay."

We got out to the car, and Seungri didn't speak until we were in and the driver had driven away. "Natalia, I never apologized for that night. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just surprised to see you like that. I'm not used to seeing girls like..."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "Like what?"

"Like with so much beauty. You shouldn't be ashamed of your looks, Natalia. Your body and beauty are breathtaking. All of us were surprised by how good you looked. Even Top-hyung was taken aback, and he doesn't do that often."

TOP had been shocked by the way I looked? I had made him speechless?

-----

"Alright, it's gettting better." Shaun said when our sixth run-through of Strong Baby was finished. "Nat, I like how you're getting more comfortable. It's y. Keep it up." He smiled and walked over to his iPod that was hooked up to some speakers. "Now, let's socialize a little bit and get comfortable with one-another. Let's freestyle."

"Yeah, Italian Shakira. Shake what your mama gave you." My dancing friend Mona teased me, jokingly tapping my hip with her hand.

I laughed uncomfortably and crossed my arms. "Maybe I'll just watch first to see how you guys do."

"You don't need to watch, Natalia. Just let the music move you." Mona told me as she fixed her blonde ponytail.

"Ohhhhh!" Everyone exclaimed and cheered as the laughed and pointed at me, because of the song that had come on.

Hyuna's Bubble Pop.

One day, Mona had been looking through my phone and saw I had a recording of me on it dancing to the choreography with my cousing Madeline. That haven't let me live it down.

"There you go, Nat!" Mona announced and pushed me to the center of the room.

I covered my face, embarrassed from the stares. "Oh my God, no! What am I supposed to do?"

"Dance!" The mixture of American and Korean dancers told me. Seungri had taken a place next to Shaun, and he was even watching me, smiling broadly.

I let out a defeated groan. They weren't going to let me not do this.

"FINE!" I finally exclaimed.

"Wait wait wait." Shaun smirked. He restarted the song. "Okay, continue."

I glared at our choreographer, but to my surprise, a few of the female dancers, Mona included, got into formation like for Hyuna's live performance.

Well, might as well go all out.

Choreography:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX6Di_kszEw

I quickly pulled off my tank top, revealing my nike sports bra and getting howls from all the guys.

"You even look like Hyuna with the all white and tan skin!" Seungri exclaimed.

This was true. I was already really dark this summer, and I was wear my white Nike sports bra and white mesh shorts.

We began dancing the choreography, and when I needed a male partner, I was really surprised to see Kwon Yong Deuk of the Kwon Twins be the guy for me. He danced with me each part. That adroable little smirk on his face and his bright eyes were irrisistable.

We finished the song, and I covered my face in shame. "Don't look at me!" I wailed.

"Do it again!" I heard behind me.

I gasped when I spun around. Since when had BIGBANG come in the room?

"Isn't she great, hyungs?" Seungri exclaimed. He walked over and put his arm around my shoulders. "She's a natural."

"Natalia." Shaun said. I looked over and him, and he nodded me over.

I hurried over to the choreographer. "Yeah?"

"You've never had any official training before?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "No. Why?"

"That was kind of amazing." Shaun chuckled. "You had Hyuna making a run for her money. I was wondering something. Will you hear me out for a moment?"

I nodded.

"Well, we're missing a couple dancers for the tour. I don't know what we're going to do about the guy, but I think I may have found our girl." He smiled at me. "If I talk to YG, will you consider it?"

My heart swelled. Become a YG dancer? I nodded. "Yeah, of course!"

"So," Seungri said, now next to us. I felt his arm around my waist now. "If Natalia gets to be a YG dancer, does that mean she can be my partner?"

I really wanted to either flinch away or melt closer to him, because not only was his arm around me, but his hand was firmly on my side.

"We'll have to figure out what YG wants when it's time. He's the one that is going to chose the lead dancers, and the partners." Shaun chuckled. "Now, let's run through the dance a little bit more."

We went to work right away. BIGBANG sat back against the benches near the wall. Now I had to feel like I had to prove that I was good enough to become a YG dancer. So I accentuated each hip movement and I tried to make each facial expression on key. During the second chorus, even when Seungri and I danced together, I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. I could tell this was a good idea because Seungri was smiling. Shaun had clapped, too. At the next part after the chorus when me and Mona danced around him, I had to lean against his shoulder, but to make it even more sensual, I put my hand on his opposite cheek to make him look at me.

"Yeah!" Shaun exclaimed as we kept going. "That's what I've been waiting for, Nat! Make it your own!"

The song ended, and Shaun clapped. "Yes yes yes! Perfect!" He smiled at me. "That's what we needed, Natalia! You broke out of that shell! Heyyyy, y lady!"

I laughed and covered my mouth. I was a little embarrassed, but not because of how I danced. I just didn't like getting praised in front of others.

"Let's go through it a couple more times."

----------

After a few more practices, we got the okay to leave. I put my black tank top back on, and slid my sneakers into my bag before standing. I still wasn't used to BIGBANG waiting for me, but there they were.

"Are you coming with us?" Taeyang asked first.

"Where?" I decided to ask, even though if they invited me anywhere I'd tag along.

"We're going to go visit 2NE1 on their set." Daesung answered.

I shouldered my bag. "Of course. I was going there to see how Vinny was doing, anyways."

We all walked outside and to the waiting van. Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang had gotten in first to the back, and I stepped in after TOP, before G-Dragon.

I still wasn't used to being so physically close to them.

We got to the set of the music video, which was the racetrack scene. When we got out of the van, I was almost taken aback by how warm it was. I slid on my ray bans to protect my eyes from the desert sun. "How can they film in this?" I groaned.

"If you think this is bad, it's even worse when it's cold." Taeyang told me.

I looked at TOP. He had to be burning up underneath that jacket.

But, the power rapper of BIGBANG never showed any skin.

We walked onto the set, and saw Vinny and (oh my gosh) CL onset, filming the scene before they stepped into their racecars. Vinny looked really cool in his driver's suit, it ped to show his black tank top underneath. There was some actress with him, too, acting as his girlfriend. She was small and blonde, but really pretty.

They were in the middle of taping, so we stayed back and quiet.

"BIGBANG-ah!" We heard a girl exclaim. We all looked forward, and I got really excited. Dara, Bom, and Minzy were walking over to us. They were all so much prettier in person. Minzy had her usual black bob, Dara's hair was long and brown, and Bom was back to bright violet-red hair.

They greeted each other and began to spoke in Korean, but Minzy sighed. "YG wants us all to speak in English as much as possible, so that means now."

Bom looked at me, then at the guys. "Was she your model for Tonight?"

Seungri nodded and put his hand on my back. "This is our friend Natalia. Natalia, this is Sandara, Park Bom, and Minzy of 2NE1." He looked back at 2NE1. "She's Vincent's twin brother."

"You and Vinny are siblings?" Bom asked excitedly. I was surprsied she called him Vinny. "He's so sweet."

"And really tall." Dara added.

I laughed. "That's my brother."

They ended that scene, and Vinny saw me immediately. I could tell he was relieved by how quickly he walked over. "How was practice?" He asked.

"Fine. I'll tell you later." I said. I smiled at him. "So are you having fun? You look really cool out there!"

"It's really hot." Vinny admitted, taking off his sleeves of the jacket. "We've done this scene and the scene at the cafe."

"Can I get everyone's attention?" The director announced. Lola had come over and begun to dab Vinny's sweaty face with a towel. The director stood. "Due to the intense heat index, I am postponing filming until tomorrow. I don't want to risk our stars getting hurt. We're done for today."

Vinny was the first to cheer, clapping his hands as he slid the jacket off completely (he had been wearing basketball shorts underneath). "Time to get out of this sweat suit!"

All of 2NE1 giggled.

Wait... were they all attracted to my brother?

"So since you're done early, what do you want to do tonight?" I asked my brother. Maybe we could go shopping or something.

"If you guys don't have anything planned, maybe we all can do something." G-Dragon suggested to us.

Vinny looked at me and shrugged. I smiled at the BIGBANG leader. "Okay. What'd you have in mind?"

G-Dragon shrugged. "There's a pool at the hotel. We could hang out there."

"Sounds fun." CL agreed for 2NE1.

"Me and Nat forgot to bring out suits, but if you guys don't mind us being a little late, we can go shop for them." Vinny shrugged.

G-Dragon nodded. "Sounds good.'

We were going to hang out with BIGBANG AND 2NE1!