Six

Lucky :): The Remake

"So I'm really driving?" Daesung asked our director as we stood next to the red four-door Jeep Wrangler, the hood off. Lola and another stylist were putting the finishing touches on our hair and makeup. I really liked my outfit: a simple white button-down shirt, black denim mini-shorts, and wedges. To my shock, it only made me Daesung's height when I wore the shoes.

Outfit:

The director nodded. "You are. We have a few flying cameras to get overhead shots, and then another camera attached to the Jeep. We will also be driving ahead of you to tape those shots as well. We went over what needs to be done: you two are in love and driving down the road, having a good time. There's a yellow line indicating where to pull off. We'll do this shot a few times, okay? Have fun and don't be awkward."

Counting how Daesung was the BIGBANG member I talked to the least so far, I wasn't sure how natural this was going to be.

But, damn... in that ed shirt and skinny jeans, he was really making me re-evaluate my bias list.

"Alright, you guys are good." Lola said. She handed me a pair of mirrored aviators. "Have fun."

Daesung got into the driver's side, and I got into the passenger side. I didn't know how Daesung drove, but I was a little relieved to see the vehicle was automatic, not manual.

Daesung the jeep, and the director got into the bed of the truck in front of us. They started some helicopter camera, which was whirring around us, and then the camera man in the truck got his camera ready.

I looked at the obvious camera flying above us. "How are we supposed to romantic with this stupid thing buzzing around?"

Daesung shrugged. "You get used to it."

The director gave us the signal to go, so Daesung put the Jeep into drive and started going.

I didn't know what to do. I had never acted before. I had never acted romantic around a guy before when it was just acting.

I wanted to let out a sigh of relief when Daesung took initiative and grabbed my hand since our arms were on the seat between us. He looked at me and smiled, and I tossed my hair over my shoulder and smiled back. With a little courage, I lifted our joined hands together in a little victory pose. Daesung laughed at this, and it made me really happy.

We got to our cutoff point, so Daesung stopped the Jeep and put it in park. The director and our stylists came over.

Our stylists fixed our hair as the director spoke. "Okay, that was cute, but we need more. We need more passion. You two still look a little awkward."

"I can't help it." I admitted, feeling ashamed. "I've never done this before. It's weird to act romantic when we're... not."

The director thought for a moment. He clapped his hands together. "Get out of the Jeep. Both of you."

Daesung and I did, and I was confused.

We stood in front of the Jeep. The director nodded at us. "Hug."

I looked at him and let out a laugh. "What?"

"I'm serious." The director nodded again. "Hug. Not a little cute friend hug. Like a real hug. You two need to get more comfortable with each toher."

I looked at Daesung, and he shrugged. I let out a laugh, and he held his arms open. I walked forward and into is open arms, and he wrapped them around.

Those arms around me... words can't even describe.

"Now look at each other while hugging and compliment each other."

I felt my face get really red and I looked at Daesung.

Maybe he would take this as a joke, to lighten up the mood.

Too my surprise, we spoke in unison.

"You look really hot."

We both started laughing, and I hooked my arms underneath his and put my hands on his shoulder blades to stay upright from laughing. Daesung's hold immediately tightened around me, and it felt really nice to be this close to him.

"Okay, so do you guys feel more comfortable now?" The director asked us, a small smile on his face.

We looked at him and nodded before letting go of each other.

We got back into the Jeep, but I had an idea. I looked ath the director. "Can I stand in back?"

----

After BIGBANG's scenes in the desert, it was getting to be darker out. Since I was already in my costume for my scenes, they decided that the motel scene would be best next.

We got to the motel and up to the respected room. I had butterflies in my stomach, not only because I was about to have a bed scene with Daesung, but the fact BIGBANG and my own brother was still with us.

They first taped Daesung's scene of pulling up to the motel, so I stayed next to Vinny as we watched.

Vinny looked at me as Lola examined my outfit. "Are you ready for this?"

I bit my lip. "I just... I don't know if I can do this."

"Hold up. This needs to be ed."  Lola started unuttoning my shirt, revealing my white cami underneath. She stepped back and clicked her tongue. "Hun, don't be violated by this."  She stepped forward and tugged at my pushup bra through my shirt, pushing my s up so my cleavage was really prominent. She sighed and stepped back. She scoffed at my shocked face. "Oh, babe, you'll get used to this."

"Alright, Natalia, Daesung, let's go up to the room."

"Ooh, Daesung-ie is about to look really y." G-Dragon teased as we walked up the steps to our room.

Oh, great. Now the boys were even teasing us.

The stylists quickly fixed Daesung and his hair and costume. The camera men got ready. I looked at Daesung. "Are you ready for this?"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Hopefully I am."

The director nodded to us. "Okay, let's start off by having Daesung do his scenes where he's missing you, okay? Natalia, I'll have you step to the side over here."

I walked over to where he directed me, and I tried not to freak out too much since it caused me to be between Seungri and TOP.

I crossed my arms and watched as Daesung filmed his part. Seungri elbowed me, so I looked at him. He smiled. "So are you having fun?"

"It's definitely different." I admitted. I made sure I tried not to make it known that I knew TOP was watching our conversation.

"This is the last scene we are taping tonight. Then I think we are going out on the town that is Las Vegas."

I nodded. "You all will have fun with that."

"You aren't going with?"

I looked at Seungri, my heart leaping into my chest. "Uh, I didn't know I could."

"Of course you can! You and your brother should come. We're going to wallk the famous parts and go to some clubs." Seungri told me.

I bit my lip. "I've never been to a club before."

Seungri looked at me, surprised. "Really? Why not?"

"I'm not old enough." I shrugged. "I will be in a couple months."

Seungri chuckled. "Believe me, you'd be able to get in."

We watched Daesung act distressed in front of the camera. He looked so y, and since it was a little warm out, he was getting a ittle bit sweaty.

"Okay, good job, Daesung. Natalia, let's get you in here." The director waved me over.

I walked over, and Lola fixed me up again, this time not violating me.

The director put his hand on my shoulder. "Okay, let's start out with you two laying on the bed. Natalia, you're going to run your hand up his chest. It's a really simple gesture, okay? You guys should be fine."

I nodded and sat down on the bed next to Daesung. We both laid back. The director nodded to go, and so I propped myself up on my elbow. I was really nervous about this scene, and I couldn't help but bite my lip as I ran my hand up Daesung's firm, muscular chest. He tried to keep his sensual face, but his lip quivered. He finally burst into an uncomfortable laughter, covering his face.

I had to laugh to, laying back against the bed as I held my stomach.

"It's so uncomfortable!" Daesung exclaimed.

"How do you think I feel?" I giggled, pushing my hair back.

"I feel like I should be buying you dinner first or something!" Daesung winced and shook his head. "So weird."

I laughed again. "Just go for it. Come on."

We did that scene a few more times, and it was finally okay. The director clapped his hands once. "Alright, we're going to use the playback music for your heated scene. There really isn't a way to direct a scene like this, so I'm going to let you two go with it. Now, I know it's going to be awkward, so I need you both to be mature, okay? I need you to lose yourselves in this moment."

I looked at Daesung, then the director. "Are we actually supposed to kiss?"

The director smirked and shrugged. "You decide that. Are we ready?"

I walked over to my starting point, and Daesung sat up on the edge of the bed. The music started, and we got our cue to go.

I ignored my heightened nerves and the fact BIGBANG was in the same room. Acting as y as I could, I stepped over to Daesung, trying to really act like we were lovers. He grabbed my sides and pulled me closer to him so that I was straddling his legs. I put my hands on either side of his face so he would look at me and-

Wow. He was a really good actor. He had the want in his eyes.

I dipped my head down so our faces were covered by my hair cascading over my shoulders.

He moved his hand to my back and pulled me closer. My breathing hitched and I knew I had to look away from how good looking he was before I freaked out, so I looked up for a moment. It went well, though, and he took the initiative and ran his nose lightly down my sternum, forehead resting on my chest.

He was dangerously close to my s.

I took a breath and took his face in my hands again and leaned closer to him. He brought one hand up to my own face and caressed my cheek before pulling me closer.

My breathing hitched again, and we were both panting. Just looking at him, seeing his tanned skin, black hair messed a little bit, and glistening skin, I was in a tranze.

I felt his other hand touch my side again, and I barely flinched when I felt his cold hands touch my bare skin when he pushed up my cami a little bit.

The next moment was bound to happen. I just didn't want to initiate it.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and put his hand on the back of my neck. He was slow, and I was shaking. I ran my hand down his chest and the other hand on his shoulder,

His lips met mine softtly, and I couldn't breathe. I was kissing Daesung. I was kissing a BIGBANG member.

Wait, no.

Daesung was kissing ME.

"And cut!" The director announced when we parted. We stopped, and I sat completely on his lap, pushing my wavy hair back. I finally let out an unsteady breath, my head turned away from Daesung. "Whoo!"

That was proceeded by a fit of nervous giggles, and Daesung joined in my laughter, still gripping my sides. I tossed my head back and tried to calm my beating heart. I heard BIGBANG hooting and howling behind us.

"And you've never acted before, Natalia?" The director chuckled.

I slid off Daesung's lap so I was next to him. I put my head in my hands. "Nope. Never in my life." My lips felt like they were buzzing. I couldn't catch my breath.

When it comes to kissing a BIGBANG member... yeah, that wasn't acting.

-------

"What am I supposed to wear?" I exclaimed, throwing my clothes out of my bags and around the room. I had no idea what to wear tonight. I was going out with BIGBANG. I couldn't believe it.

"You're telling me. I have no shoes to go with this." Vinny threw his various Vans and high-tops around, not able to find anything to match his blue v-neck t-shirt and black skinny pants.

There was a knock on the door, so I answered it. I wasn't even dressed yet; I had been in a tank top and shorts, freshly showered. My hair wasn't even done.

"Oh. Hi, Lola." I said, surprised to see the stylist at my door. "Can I help you with something?"

"Heard you were panicking about what to wear, and hun, I got the perfect thing for you." Lola stepped in, a dry-cleaning bag in one hand, a separate bag in the other.

I closed the door behind her and she set the dry cleaning bag on the bed. She ped it, and inside was a cute black and blue bodycon dress, slits in the sides.

She smirked at me. "I thought you'd like it." She said, detecting my happiness.

"Ohmygosh Lola, I can't," I insisted. "I don't even think I can afford it."

Lola scoffed. "Girl, you work for YG now. Free clothes is pretty much in the job description. She handed me the dress. "Go change and I'll straighten that gorgeous mane of yours."

I stepped in the bathroom and changed, and when I stepped back out, I looked at her, confused. "Why are you doing this?"

Lola patted the chair she had set up to do my hair as she spoke. "You're going out with BIGBANG, my dear. You have to look good. I don't think the boys have ever met such a drop-dead gorgeous fan."

I looked at her. "I'm not..."

"Yes you are. I can tell, especially with your makeout scene with Daesung." She smirked at me through the mirror. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell." She pointed at my brother as she started on my hair. "Look in the bag. There's a pair of high tops for you."

Outfits:

I couldn't believe Lola was doing this for us. I was so nervous. We were about to go hang out with BIGBANG!