Nine

Lucky :): The Remake

After a last-minute shopping trip to a local mall, Vinny and I came back with the swimsuits we had chosen. The only place we found something from was Hollister, but I didn't like shopping there much. I always had gone there to try and get cool clothes beffore I lost weight, and no matter how skinny I got, the store always made me feel fat because their clothes ran small.

Swimsuits:

We changed in the lobby restrooms, not even bothering to stop in our rooms because BIGBANG and 2NE1 were waiting for us.

BIGBANG and 2NE1 were WAITING FOR US.

I had a cover up on top of my bikini, and Vinny had on a tank top.

"This is so unreal." Vinny muttered as we got to the indoor pool.

"I know." I said right before we opened the door.

Inside was BIGBANG and 2NE1, the groups by the chairs as they talked in Korean.

Seungri noticed us first and clapped his hands. "Aha! There are our friends! Beauty and the Buff!"

"Hey now," Vinny sighed and put his arm on my shoulder. "I know she has abs but calling Natalia buff is an insult."

I scoffed and pushed him. Vinny laughed.

"Are you guys ready?" Daesung asked. He already had his shirt off, and I had the sudden urge to take out my phone and take a picture. I restrained my inner fangirl.

"How are we supposed to act?" Vinny asked me in Italian.

I shrugged and looked at him. "Be yourself. Be flirty. Be you."

2NE1 had already taken off their cover ups, The girls were all wearing some kind of one-piece.

Well didn't I feel like a now.

2NE1 had gotten into the water, and Vinny sighed when we were close to the pool. "Alright, you said so." He said in English. Vinny pulled his tank top over his head and tossed it to me.

Taeyang let out a cheer. "Italy is buff!"

"Nice tat, dude!" G-Dragon added, noting my brother's "Famiglia" tattoo running down his side. We had gotten our tattoos on the same day.

"You all better watch out." Vinny warned the girls. With that, he sped up to the deep end and cannon-balled in, causing 2NE1 to squeal in surprise by the splash.

"You gonna do the same kind of entrance?" Seungri asked me after he had jumped in.

I walked over to a free chair and shook my head. "I'm not heavy like he is."

"Liar." Vinny cackled from the water. "You and I have splashing contests all the time!"

I ignored him and set our stuff down on the chair. By now, all of BIGBANG except TOP had stripped off their tank tops and gotten into the water. TOP was sitting at the edge of his chair, watching everyone. He was dressed in a simple black t-shirt and black swimming trunks (oh my gosh I could see his legs!).

Once again, I was feeling self conscious. I would've felt better if I was wearing a one-piece but I just had to choose this push-up bikini.

"Aren't you getting in?" I heard TOP ask me. I looked at him, surprised that he had said something to me.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure yet."

"Get in, Natalia!" Seungri said from the water.

I smiled and shrugged. "Maybe." I crossed my arms over my covered stomach. I looked back at TOP. "Aren't you going to get in?"

TOP shrugged. "Probably."

I felt my heart begin to race. If he got in, would that mean... "So, like, would you swim in that shirt?"

TOP let out a chuckle and nodded. "I'm not comfortable with my body."

"Which he should be!" Daesung said from the water. "Hyung has been working out more than all of us."

"I've seen his body before!" G-Dragon rose his hand. "He was drunk one night and took off his shirt in our hotel room. He has the body of an Italian sculpture."

"Aniya." TOP groaned and shook his head. "Don't make fun of me."

"We aren't making fun!" Taeyang admitted. "You really do have a nice body, hyung!"

I looked at TOP and shrugged, deciding to sound a little flirty. "I think you should take off the t-shirt."

TOP shook his head. "No I'm not."

I sighed heavily. "If you don't, I'm not going to swim."

TOP let out a laugh now. "How would that prevent you from swimming?"

I shrugged again. "It just will. So take it off."

TOP nodded to me. "You take your dress off."

"It's not a dress," I said obviously. "It's a cover up."

Vinny jumped out of the water, and I wanted to snort when I saw 2NE1, mainly Bom and Minzy, watch him effortlessly pull himself out. He stood there at the edge of the pool, a small smirk on his face. He crossed his own arms.

"Vin... whatcha doing?" I asked, my stomach jumping a little. He and my cousns were known for throwing me into pools.

"Nothing." Vinny smirked, taking a step towards me.

"Vinny." I warned, backing up a step. I hated being thrown in.

"What?" Vinny chuckled. "I'm not doing anything, Natalia."

"Vincent Alexander I swear if you take one step closer I-" I let out a surprised squeal when I felt a pair of arms pick me up from behind, bridal-style.

I flinched against Seungri's cold, damp skin. "Seungri, no! Put me down!" I screeched.

Okay, I'll be honest, I didn't want him to put me down. I mean, come on; it's SEUNGRI. SHIRTLESS SEUNGRI. Who wouldn't want to be in his arms.

"You didn't get in yet, Natalia! You need a little persuasion!" Seungri walked over to the deep end and I tried wiggling out of his grasp. I hooked my arms around his neck.

Vinny laughed loudly as he watched this.

"Seungri!" I screamed again. He went to go throw me in, but I didn't let go of him. So we both crashed into the water. It was so cold, and I let go of him when we were underwater.

We both resurfaced and I pushed my soaked hair back. I looked at Seungri and pushed him. "Thanks, idiota! Now you got my cover up soaked."

Seungri smiled at me and shrugged. "If you would've gotten in we wouldn't have had this problem."

I swam over to the shallow end so I could touch. From there, I stood up straight and pulled my coverup up over my head. I threw it to the edge of the pool.

G-Dragon whistled loudly. "Damn, baby!"

Did G-Dragon just call me baby?

You really couldn't see much of my body; all that was out of the water was my chest and head. I parted my hair to the side with my hands.

Despite the pit in my stomach from being uncomfortable, I waded over to the edge and put my arms on the side of the pool. I leaned forward and cocked my head to the side as I looked at TOP. "So you getting in?"

TOP smirked back at me and shrugged. "Maybe."

"Shirtless?"

TOP chuckled and shook his head. "Nope."

I scoffed. "I got in! So you should take your shirt off!"

TOP laughed. "I never said I would take my shirt off because you would get in."

"I want to play a game!" Seungri announced loudly. He swam over to our shallow end. "Can we play chicken?"

Vinny and I looked at him. "You know chicken?"

"Everybody knows chicken." G-Dragon smirked. "There's ten of us in the water. Let's have Top be the judge. Let's pair up."

"I call Natalia!" Seungri immediately shouted. I felt his hands go on my shoulders.

I knew Vinny wanted to call out to get Minzy, but he kept his mouth shut. He was probably too nervous.

"The leaders!" G-Dragon said next. He and CL high-fived.

"Well, if you have the leaders, we have the dancers!" Taeyang grabbed Minzy's arm.

I looked at Vinny and could see his disappointment. He cleared his throat. "Can I be paired with Bom?"

Bom smiled and nodded. "Sure!"

"The D-Team!" Daesung pumped his fist in the air with Dara. "Fighting!"

"Alright, Let's do maknae and Natalia against Vincent and Bom first." TOP told us. He sat on the edge of the pool, dipping his legs in the water. "I want to see how this goes."

"You guys realize you can call me Nat, right?" I asked, noticng for the most part, I was Natalia to them.

"And you can call us by our real names." G-Dragon told me. "Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae, and Seunghyun."

I nodded. "That's just going to take some getting used to."

"Get into position." TOP told us.

I looked at Seungri. "How are we doing this?" I saw Bom had gotten out of the pool, Vinny standing at the side. She nervously hooked one leg over his shoulder, but he took her over completely, grabbing her other leg to ease her onto his shoulders with ease.

"I'll just go under." Seungri shrugged, then took a breath.

"Isn't that-" I let out a elp when Seungri went under, I felt him between my legs (AWKWARD), and then I was lifted out of the water. I put my hands on the top of his head. "Oh my God! Warn me next time!"

Seungri laughed at me. "I like surprising you, sweetheart. Your screams are cute."

I looked down at him, confused. "Sweetheart?"

He nodded. "That's my nickname for you."

"If you get to give her a nickname, I do to!" G- I mean- Jiyong countered. He smiled at me. "My nickname for you is baby."

"If they are giving you one, I am too." Youngbae told me. "Your nickname is beautiful, because that's what you are to me."

"You're my yeobo!" Daesung announced, smiling broadly.

We all looked at TOP. He shrugged and smiled. "You're just Nat to me."

I shrugged, too. "Fair enough. Let's play."

"Gentlemen, take your positions." TOP told us. Seungri and Vinny faced each other.

I looked at my brother smugly. "It's going down."

"Take your best shot." Vinny chuckled in Italian.

"And fight!" TOP told us.

Bom and I both reached out at the same time and grabbed each other's arms. I'd give her this: she's stronger than I predicted.

We tried pushing each other back off our partner, and everyone was cheering.

I finally got a good hold on her, and pushed her back enough to where she and Vinny went crashing into the water. Seungri and I cheered, and he held his hand up to high-five me. I did and then rose my arms in the air. "Who's next? Bring it!"

We easily defeated Daesung and Dara, and CL and Jiong were a little tougher, but we got them.

It was finaly the dancers.

"Beautiful is getting knocked down." Youngbae said as he and Minzy stood in front of us.

"Really? Because I think I'm glued to Seungri." I snickered.

Seungri squeezed my shins. "Let's do this, sweetheart!"

"Go!" TOP told us.

I grabbed Minzy's arms, and she grabbed mine.

She was the strongest out of 2NE1.

"Get her, Minz!" Vinny cheered.

"NO!" I screeched when I felt myself begin to slip. I regained my stature and begane to push her back instead.

I glanced down, and saw Youngbae smirk mischeviously at Seungri. I saw Youngbae's leg sweep out under the water.

"Seun-" I was cut off because I screamed when I felt Seungri crash into the water, me falling back, too.

When I resurfaced, I splashed at Youngbae. "Cheap shot!"

"We didn't se any rules." Youngbae laughed as I parted my hair again. He looked at TOP. "Right, hyung?"

TOP chuckled and shook his head. "There are no rules in pool games."

I looked at TOP. "Really?"

He nodded, that y smirk on his face.

I came up with a plan. "I think I just heard my phone ring. I'm going to get out and check it."

I hoisted my body out of the water, ignoring the stares from Seungri and Daesung and....

Was TOP checking me out?

I "checked" my phone, but stood back up. I smirked when I saw TOP begin to stand. "So no rules, huh?"

"What?" Vinny asked, but then caught on when he saw me.

I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

"Uh oh!" Jiyong laughed, seeing me run to TOP.

He turned around but not quick enough. "Nat, no-"

Too late. I put my arms around his torso and pushed all my weight on him, causing both of us to crash into the water.

Everyone was laughing when we got back to the surface. TOP looked at me and pushed his hair back. I shrugged. "You needed a little push."

"I think you need a little throw." TOP said back.

I let out another yelp when TOP picked me up out of the water. his arms wrapped around my thighs. He proceeded to throw me into the deep end.

I had no idea he was so strong.

When I got back to the surface, everyone was laughing again, and TOP seemed the loudest. I pushed my hair back. "Really?!?" I swam back over to the shallow end and dove at TOP, putting my hands on his shoulders to dunk him.

He laughed and stayed up, too. "I'll admit, I'm a little dissappointed by how weak you are." TOP told me. He grabbed my arms from behind (since I was behind him), and brought me to his front. He picked me up bridal-style, and stood so we were both out of the water. He went to go throw me again, but I kept ahold of his neck. He didn't realize this, and because of his momentum, we both fell into the water.

When we resurfaced, Jiyong was laughing really hard. He shook his head. "Maybe we should go watch a movie before Natalia and Seunghyun drown one another."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know I'm going a little bit out of context with the original. For example, the Strong Baby shoot was supposed to happen already. Vinny isn't supposed to be so much in the story. Natalia is supposed to be more comfortable with BIGBANG. But, I'll be honest; I like this way better. It seems more realistic to me. I'm trying to keep the major aspects of the story and some of the same elements (like this was a take on the old swimming chapter). I hope you all like it, too, and for those of you that haven't read the original series before, I hope you're enjoying this so far! :)

Please take a couple seconds out of your day to comment. I really do appreciate them. To my returning readers and subbies: What do you like about this new take on the series, or what don't you like? Is there any specific chapter you want me to rewrite?

To my new subbies and readers: What do you think so far? Do you like the concept? Any predictions?

Thanks for reading, guys! I really appreciate your support!

~~YGFanGirl21