Fourteen

Lucky :): The Remake

"Okay, okay. Let's have you dance one time each with Seungri, then Top." Shaun told me as we all finished dancing to Lies. I had been Daesung's partner for the time being, but now it was going to switch again.

"Shaun, we really need to figure this out." I sighed as I wiped the back of my neck with a towel. "We fly out to LA tomorrow."

"I know, I just don't know who you should be with yet. Let's do Lies again."

I walked over to Seungri. Of course, it was easy for Taeyang and Jiyong; Taeyang always had Jiyhye (except for when it came to My Girl; That was me), and Jiyong had Ayeon.

The song started, and Seungri and I danced to the right part easily. Dancing was simple for us, and we were good at it.

That ended, and Shaun had me dance with TOP. We were good, too, but dancing with him definitely made me more nervous. That kiss in my room had been the last kiss we had, and that was abouta week ago. Nothing had changed.

That ended, and Shaun groaned. "I don't know... you and TOP's height looks better together, but you and Seungri are so natural...." He looked at the leader. "What do you think, Ji?"

Jiyong looked at us and thought for a moment. "Top." He finally nodded. "Natalia should be with Top."

He would say that....

Shaun smiled and clapped his hands once. "The almightly leader has spoken. Nat and Top will be dance partners. Seungri, you have Miran."

"Am I still his partner for Strong Baby?" I asked.

Shaun nodded. Of course." He cleared his throat. "That's gonna be it for tonight, guys. We have that launch party tonight so I don't want you to get too tired."

Tonight was the album release party for BIGBANG and 2NE1. We were having it at some club here in Chicago.

YG walked into the room and looked at me and Vinny. "Where is your cousin Madeline?"

"Uh... at home." I answered. Why did he need to know?

"I want her to go on tour with us to be part of YG TV. The first two episodes aired in Korea and fans like you and her. They call you both "BIGBANG's Girls". Call her and have her come here. She needs to go to the club with you all."

------

After a bunch of persuading from my parents, me, and Vinny, we finally got Madeline's parents to let her go on tour with us. My parents were really surprising me with how they were letting me and Vinny go on tour. Maybe they would've changed their minds if they saw how I had to dress and dance in My Girl....

Madeline was at YG for us as we all were preparing for the album drop party. Madeline and I were with 2ne1 in the "ladies dressing room". Lola and a couple of other artists were working on us, Lola focusing on Madeline and I.

She doused her brush in silver eyeshadow before directing me to close my eyes. "You are going to look so hot tonight. You know there's a red-carpet, right? Well, it's technically half-pink, half lime green."

I nodded as she worked on my eyes. "Yeah, but do Mads and Vin and I had to walk on it?"

"You sure do.  You're the stars of YG TV. They are expecting you to pose for pictures."

"People knkow who we are?"

"Of course they do!" Lola scoffed. "Between the videos and tweeted pictures from Seungri's Twitter, you've gotten to be pretty famous, missy. Have you checked any K-News sites?"

To be honest, no. All I knew was that my twitter followers had expanded to about 50,000 people. I had no time to check sites like Soompi and AllKPop.

"What are they saying?" I asked. This was really cool.

"Just that they're wondering why you are with BIGBANG and 2NE1 so much. They think you and your brother could be trainees. Oh, and there's speculation that you and TOP or you and Seungri dating."

I let out a laugh. "What? Why?"

"They think you're with Top because of the picture on the plane of you two, the picture of him hugging you to congratulate you for being a dancer, and the most recent ones were you two sitting on a couch together at that time BIGBANG came to your house and that selca of you two you put on there."

The last two pictures she was referring to was the movie night we had last week. When my parents came home, we had my dad take a picture of us. We were all squished on the couch, so I guess it was expected, because I had been sandwiched between TOP and Seungri. On top of that, m feet were curled under me so it looked like I was leaning towards TOP a little more, and the air conditioning had been cold, so I grabbed a huge blanket, which TOP used to cover his legs with. The selca had been that same night, with me and TOP close together, both of us with our lips pursed in "duck-face" as TOP arched one eyebrow. He ahd been the one to tell me to put it on Twitter.

"They think you're with Ri because they've dubbed you two the selca queen and king." Lola chuckled and did my eyeliner.

This was also true. I swore every day Seungri insisted on taking a picture with me. Yesterday had been one of us laying down on the dance studio floor, the tops of our heads touching, both of us posing with our cheeks puffed out.

"If you were to date one of them, Natalia, who would you date?" CL asked me as she stood from her makeup chair.

I giggled and shrugged. "Like they would date me."

"I think you'd look better with Top-oppa." Minzy confessed, smiling at me.

"Nuh-uh." Bom shook her head. "Natalia and maknae are so silly together. I'm waiting for them to get into an aegyo fight."

"But do you see the looks Top gives her?" Dara interjected. "I've never seen him look at her like that. And when I want to take selcas with the boys, Top always complains."

I sighed. "They're just fun, okay? I really just don't want to ruin anything."

The girls were all dressed in their I am the Best outfits, and they were really stunning. I wondered what Lola had in store for Madeline and I.

2NE1 Outfits:

"Since you two have amazing bodies, you're both going to be put in another bodycon dress." Lola snickered.

"Lola!" I wailed. "Really? Come on! Now what next? Having us in some huge heels?"

"Since you're posing with BIGBANG, no." Lola shook her head. "I know most of them ar e your height or taller, but I don't want you towering over Jiyong and Taeyang more than usual. So I have the same flats for you both." She nodded to me. "You're first. Come on."

She took me to behind the curtain and held out my dress. I winced and shook my head. "That is going to expose way too much."

"No, I'm accentuating your foreign-ness compared to BIGBANG. Now strip."

"I will when you go out from behind this curtain."

Lola shook her head. "I have to help you. This dress has an open back, so you know what that means."

"What?"

She grabbed a roll of duct tape. "Gotta tape your s up."

"LOLA!" I exclaimed again. I didn't want her to do this. It was going to make me so uncomfortable.

"You're going to have to get  used to it!" Lola insisted. "With a body like yours, anyone should be comfortable. I''m your stylist, Natalia. I'm going to be seeing you in all kinds of forms. Now, come on."

I relunctantly did what she said, and after a bunch of taping and complaining,I slid my dress on. Lola zipped me up and stepped back. She smiled at her masterpiece. "I'm a genious. Your s look amazing."

I followed her out from behind the curtain, and Lola pointed at Madeline. "You're next."

"Good luck." I said weakly.

As Lola took Madeline back there, I looked in the mirror. The dress had a see through panel that ended just above my stomach, and Lola had taped me to where there was no doubt that my cleavage was there. She had straightened my hair and done my makeup in a smokey style. I was uncomfortable, but thankful I was wearing flats.

Madeline came out from behind the curtain, dressed in a similar dress, her face bright red with embarrassment. "She violated me..." She muttered. "I can't... I don't know...."

Outfits:

"Oh, calm down, Mini-Nat. It wasn't that bad." Lola sighed when she walked out.

"You guys look really good!" CL exclaimed.

The door opened, and in walked Vinny and BIGBANG. "Who's ready to party?" Vinny announted. He was wearing a black button up shirt, black pants, white bow-tie, white suspenders, and white KING snapback, the KING written in silver, a gold crown above it on the side.

"You look nice."I nodded to my brother. I handed Madeline my phone. "Take a picture of me and Vin, and then I want one of all three of us.

I walked over to my twin brother, and we put our arms around each other. Vinny stuck one hand in his pocket and looked seriously at the camera, while I put my hand on my hip and smiled, closed-mouthed.

Madeline took it, and then Seungri took my phone from my cousin. "I will be the photographer for this." He smirked.

Madeline walked over to us and stood on the other side of Vinny. Vinny put his arm around her now, and she posed the same way as me. After Seungri took it, he handed me my phone, but handed his phone to Vincent. "Take a picture of me and your sister."

Seungri put his arm around my waist and pulled me a lot closer to him than Vinny had to me, so I put my arm around him, too, and put my other hand on his shoulder so it kind of covered my cleavage, but looked natural at the same time.

Vinny took the picture, and as soon as Seungri got his phone back, he went on Twitter to post it.

I looked around. The boys were dressed in their outfits from the photoshoot they shot for their 4th Mini Album Special edition. They looked really good, and I really liked TOP in his fuschia jacket and black hair.

BIGBANG Outfits:

"Oh, yeah." Lola said. She handed me a fuschia clutch. "That's for your phone and stuff. You can't really put your phone anywhere else in that dress."

I took it and looked at the small bag. First the High High video shoot, now today. Was she intending to match me and TOP?

----------

We all pulled up to the event, which was in full swing. Other famous people wer walking the carpet, the backdrop being BIGBANG and 2NE1's CD covers. Both managers of BIGBANG and 2NE1 looked at us all. "They're going to want picture of the bands first, but then we'll tell you guys to get together with either band. Natalia and Madeline, YG wants you posing with BIGBANG. Vincent, he wants you with 2NE1.

The vehicle came to a stop, and we all piled out. I looked at my brother and Madeline. I was so nervous. This was our first red carpet event. Did people really know who we were?

The managers led us all to the red carpet, and BIGBANG and 2NE1 went ahead and started posing for the cameras.

"Natalia, Vincent, Madeline! Over here!"

"The BIGBANG girls and 2NE1's guy, give us a pose!"

Okay, people really did know us.

We put our arms around each other's backs, Vinny in between our cousin and I. We smiled at the camera or tried to look y-serious. All I could see were flashes from the camera. It was a little overwhelming.

After what seemed like forever, the managers walked over to us. "Go pose with BIGBANG and 2NE1, like we said."

We headed over to the groups. Luckily, BIGBANG knew what to do immediately. Seungri grabbed my arm and pulled me in between him and TOP. Taeyang nodded Madeline over, and she stood between the dancer and Daesung.

"Time to smile for the camera." Seungri told me. I felt his arm and TOP's arm go around my back, so I did the same to them. We were standin in a slight v-formation, the order being Daesung, Madeline, Taeyang, Jiyong, Seungri, me, then TOP. I looked behind us at Vinny. He was standing in the middle of 2NE1, their order being Bom, Minzy, him, CL, and Dara. God, he looked gigantic compared to them.

The managers ushered us all forward, so we all walked to the entrance of the club, TOP and Seungri ahead of me, 2NE1 and Vinny behind me.

Before entering, the bouncer strapped bright pink wristbands on me, Vinny, Madeline, and Minzy's wrists for no-drinking.

The club was already packed, so packed that I was sure I was going to lose sight of BIGBANG. Madeline was somewher ahead with Daesung and Taeyang. Cameras were still flashing, and it was almost blinding.

This was way too much to handle, and I knew I couldn't take it. I felt my breathing quicken, and the bass was amplified. It seemed like everyone was moving too quickly, too.

No. Not here. Do not have a panic attack here.

TOP looked behind him at me. He stopped enough so I could catch up, and when I did, he leaned in. "Are you okay?"

"There's just a lot going on. I'm not used to it." My voice was shaking.

TOP held out his hand. "Come on. It'll get better when we get to the VIP tables."

I timidly put my hand in TOP's, and he turned back around and led me through the crowd. My face felt really hot now, and all I wanted to do was stop and calm down.

After what seemed like an eternity, we stopped at a group of tables that were roped off, but opened when the boouncer saw us.

We stepped up to the couches, which Jiyong immediately sat down at. TOP pulled me over to them, too, and we both sat down. I let go of his hand and put my head in my hands to calm down.

How was I going to deal with being in front of thousands of fans on a stage?

"First red-carpet event is always the hardest, baby." Jiyong said. I felt his hand on my back.

"Is she okay?" I heard Taeyang ask.

"Just a little overwhelmed." TOP said calmly.

I sighed and looked up from my hands. I looked at TOP. "How do you guys do this?"

"Sunglasses." TOP tapped the pair shielding his eyes,

"A lot of practice." Jiyong added.

I let out a breath. "I'm okay. Everything's fine. I'm just a little shocked." I stood up and straightened my dress. "So what do we have to do?"

"Relax." Seungri told me, putting his arm around my shoulders. He pointed out to the crowd of people on the dance floor. "You see all this?"

I nodded.

Seungri smiled. "This is all for BIGBANG and 2NE1. This is our party. We do what we want. So relax. You're our guests. Have fun."

I nodded and looked at my family members. How could Madeline and Vinny seem so calm?

That's when people started coming over to talk to BIGBANG and 2NE1. A lot of them were music producers and directors, but there were a few idols, such as members of the YG family. We had already met most of them so it wasn't too nerve wracking.

Vinny, Madeline, and i stood to the side as we watched BIGBANG and 2NE1 interract with their guests. Sometimes they'd speak in English, sometimes in Korean.

I looked at my brother, who was scrolling on his phone. He snickered and shook his head. I glanced at his phone, but he showed me anyways. "It's pretty cool, but not the member I would really love to be paired with."

On Twitter was a Soompi link reading: Model-Marcs Twins Help YG Members Find Love? Reasons Behind VincentxCL and NataliaxSeungri Rumors.

I looked at my brother. "You and CL? Since when?"

Vinny shrugged. "We took a few pictures together. I guess people assume that that means we're dating."

I shook my head. "And me and Seungri? Fans really need to stop jumping to conclusions."

"I know, I mean, clearly they don't realize it's you and Top."

I hit his shoulder. "Don't be so loud. I doubt anything is really going to happen."

Vinny stopped and looked at me, and obvious expression on his face. "The dude has kissed you twice, didn't freak out about your fan-girl-obsessive room, and just held your hand to lead you through a club." He scoffed. "Yeah, Nat, that obviously means nothing. I'm a guy. I know how things work."

"Well if you're such a cassonova, why haven't you tried to talk to Minzy? All I ever see you do is stick around CL." I pointed out.

"Because she scares the out of me." Vinny muttered. "I turn into an idiot when I'm around her. I'm not you, Natalia. I can't giggle and toss my hair to the side and get them to fall for me."

"I didn't do that intentionally." I pointed out, frowning.

"Well, and it isn't like I can get closer to her, either. I'm CL's partner for most the dances, except for Minzy's solo."

"You have the whole summer to build up some courage. You can do it, Vin." I patted him on the shoulder.

TOP walked over to me. "Are you doing better?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. My brain just doesn't handle these things well."

"I know what will make you feel better."

I smiled at him."And what would that be?"

TOP nodded. "Take a picture with me. You take too many with maknae."

I laughed and stood. "But didn't you hear? Seungri and I are the selca queen and king."

TOP laughed. "Yeah, I know. Come on."

I handed my phone to Seungri and stood next to TOP. He put his arm around my waist, and I did the same with him. TOP flashed his irrisistable small smirk, and I decided to use my barely-there smile, too.

Seungri took it, and I grabbed my phone from him. After a little thought, I finally opened up Twitter.

I posted the picture along with the caption: w/ my man, TOP! haha, jk jk *hidesfromangryfangirls*. Having a great night already! :) :)

Well, I wanted fans to think me and TOP were together, more than me and Seungri, even though both weren't true.

Seungri looked at me and nodded to the bar. "Want to go get something to drink?"

I held up my wristband-covered wrist. Seungri chuckled. "I know. They serve other things, too. Come on."

We walked through the dense crowd as a remix of Last Farewell played. At the bar, we ordered something to drink, and as we waited, Seungri leaned in to talk to me. "Go for it."

I looked at the maknae, confused. "What?"

Seungri nodded to our VIP section. "If hyung asks you out, accept it. I know you want to."

"Seungri, I-" I started. I didn't want him to think I didn't know about how he felt.

"Don't worry about me." Seungri chuckled. "I'll be fine. Hyung doesn't like many girls. We're still close friends, Natalia. Even more, we're best friends. I can be your best friend. I just want to see hyung happy."

"But I don't think he actually-"

"Yes he does." Seungri nodded. "He does like you. All of us can tell. He never takes pictures with anyone. He doesn't act around other girls the way he acts around you. I can tell you like him, too. So if he asks you out, say yes."

----------

It was getting late, but the party was still hyped up. I was surprised at how little BIGBANG had been drinking tonight. They barely had any alcohal.

We were on the dance floor, watching 2NE1 perform I am the Best in the center of it all, no choreography. I was dancing along a little with my cousin and brother, BIGBANG next to us, various dancers near us, too.

I felt TOP put his hand on my back as Bom began to sang her part, so I stopped and looked at him. He leaned in a little to say something, but I couldn't hear him,

"What?" I asked, looking at him. He had taken his sunglasses off a while ago, and his eyes were bright.

He said it again, but I could barely hear him.

I laughed. "Dude, speak up." I grabbed the front of his jacket and pulled him down closer. "I can barely hear you." I said into his ear.

I looked at 2NE1's performance as TOP spoke a third time. "Go......me." Was all I heard.

My heart started beating faster. I looked back at TOP, my hand loosening my grip on his jacket. "Wh-what?"

He smiled, and my skin burned from where his hand was on my back. "Go out with me."

My face heated up. Oh my God.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I managed to say. I couldn't miss read this.

TOP chuckled and leaned in again. "I want to take you out on a date. Go out with me."

A date. He said the word date.

I finally nodded. "O-okay."

He smiled and nodded once. He stood back up and watched 2NE1. Instead of removing his hand from my back, it stayed there.

I couldn't even focus on anything anymore. Vincent was right. Seungri was right.

Was this really happening?