One

Lucky :): The Remake

"Vinny, come on!" I shouted to my brother, pounding on his bathroom door. It was five in the morning, and I was already ready for the day. Vincent was another story.

"Nat, chill." Vincent told me on the other side. I could hear the grogginess in his voice. "It's too early."

"We have to be at the YG building by six. Hurry." My heart fluttered when I said YG building. I couldn't believe we had gotten signed to be in a MUSIC VIDEO. A BIGBANG and 2NE1 MUSIC VIDEO!!!!

The signing was yesterday, and today we had to get measured and try on our outfits for our music videos. The day after that, we would be flying out to Las Vegas to do my video shoot for BIGBANG's Tonight.

I would meet BIGBANG tomorrow!!

The door finally opened and I was (semi) face-to-face with my 6'5" brother. My 5'11" stature compared to him was tiny, but it still made us a tall pair of twins.

He frowned and put on his snapback. "Let's go, I guess. I'm so tired..."

"One second." I pushed past him and stepped into the bathroom, shutting it in his face.

"Nat!" Vinny groaned, "You look fine. Let's go."

I looked in the mirror at my sleeveless top and black shorts. My long brown hair was straightened, and my makeup was done with traces of burgundy and grey, black liquid liner surrounding my blue eyes. I wasn't like Vincent to where I could throw on a tank top and shorts, gel my hair, and slap on a snapback in ten minutes.

Outfits:

I put on a little more mascara and walked out the door, Vinny leaning back against the wall across from the bathroom. "Now are you ready? You aren't even meeting them today." He whined.

"You never know who we could find at YG! What if we run into Tablo or Psy or someone?" I led us downstairs.

"Uh, I'd say it's pretty rare." Vinny told me. "Let's be honest. They're all probably still in Korea. Tomorrow is probably BIGBANG's first day in America. 2NE1 probably won't even fly in until BIGBANG's video is done."

"Don't ruin my dreams." I pouted. My stomach had butterflies in it just thinking that I would meet BIGBANG tomorrow. G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, TOP...

TOP. Choi Seunghyun.

THAT'S MY MAN.

Ever since Vinny and I had found K-Pop when we were freshmen in highschool, I was obsessed with BIGBANG. Seungri was my original bias. He was a cutie, and the one closest to my age.

And then GD&TOP's Knockout was released.

I didn't know if it had been the confident swaggar, the deep rap voice, the platinum blonde hair, or the knotches in his eyebrows, but he had me as soon as I saw that video. I'm not going to lie; I became obsessed.

Vinny had loved Minzy from the start. Better yet, she was a year younger than us.

Both of us had an obsession with collecting K-Pop memorabilia. We had about thirty articles of K-Pop clothing each, be it band t-shirts, hoodies, or shorts. We also had every BIGBANG and 2NE1 CD, as well as the YG Family Concert and BIGBANG Big Show DVDs. My room was filled with posters of BIGBANG, SHINee, Super Junior, BAP, and B1A4, while Vinny's held  BIGBANG, 2NE1, BAP, Miss A, and Girls Generation.

Though we had so much, neither of us had never been to anything like K-Con or a concert. Why? Because nothing ever comes to Illinois.

Until now, of course.

Though we go to YG every day, we haven't met anyone except for Yang Hyun Suk himself. He was really intimidating in person, like how he seemed onscreen. I really wanted to meet Teddy and Kush. Vinny wanted to meet Shawn Evaristo, who was back with YG to choreograph their American debut.

"You can drive." VInny told me, handing me the keys to our shared black 2014, 2-door Jeep Wrangler. Our parents had gotten us it for multiple reasons: I had been valedictorian in highschool, Vinny had been saluditorian, and in college, we both kept our grades up and had all A's. Mom and Dad knew we were in this for YG, and they both though it was agreat chance to go out and do something different this summer. Of course, though, we would be back at school in the fall, this time transfering to a medical school for the both of us. I was planning to get my master's degree in nursing and work at the local children's hospital, while VInny was getting his degree to be a rehabilitation expert to work in the ward of the same children's hospital.

Yes, Vinny and I are the typical twins. We're fraturnal, of course, but we've been best friends since we were born. My mom used to dress us in matching colors, and we mistakingly do that to this day... like today.

Vinny and I are a part of your typical Italian-American family. My dad's family immigrated here from Sicily when my father was thirteen. My mother's family immigrated here from Milan after a divorce between my grandparents when my mom was three. Now my dad owns our local Italian restaurant, which Vinny and I work at part-time. We have a huge family full of uncles and aunts. Vinny and I also have an older sister, Angelina, who is twenty-four. She's married to a Japanese man named Kenji and they have a one year-old named Kyoki.

Being an Italian family has it's positive moments, but there's some downsides, too.

One positive and downside at the same time? The food.

Italian families don't just eat to eat. Food is like an emotion controller to us. It makes us happy. Brings us closer together. Now, I'm not saying Vinny and I were ever fat. We've always been athletic. We were just... thicker.

The summer after our freshmen year, Vinny and I decided to lose weight. And we did (despite the torture it put us through). Now we were skinny. We had muscle tone. We had abs. We were a lot happier. Things were good with our lives.

They were sure to get better, too.

Vinny plugged his iPhone into the stereo as we drove to Chicago, which was about an hour drive. He smiled and found a song. "Nat, I really think I'm getting to be a pretty fast Korean rapper. Just saying. You gotta do this with me.

I laughed when Epik High's Get Out the Way started. "I'll take Tablo's parts."

He blasted it, and I started rapping. He took over Mithra's parts.

This is also what we did. We loved singing along to K-Pop songs correctly so we would read the lyrics over and over again.

I started the chorus,

"Nawa boril eopseumyeon chyeodabojido malgo
Yeogiseo haril eopseum eoljjeonggeoriji jom malgo
Nan boril manhgo haril manha inoma joheun mallo hal ttae bikyeo!
"

Vinny did the same, and then we went back to the verses.

I looked at Vincent, my eyebrows raising a little. Could he really do Mithra's part?

He shrugged and started rapping.

"Gara mara hajimara neona nana mari manha
Hado manha nal wihago bareun maldo gasi gata
Niga wonhaneun geoseul naegeneun gangyo haji mara jebal
Jakku meoriga joyeo sumeul kkuk chameun baji gata wae ?
Nal ni sone jwin deusi heundeureo jekkyeodo jjok pallineun geon jeoldae moshae
Meosdaero tteusdaero mandeureo chingchani ssodajineun geon seollegon hae
Ganmane hyeoreul jom pureosseunikka gasana kkeujeogireo gallae
Jaemiro jikkeorineun geo mwo i han gogeseoman halge.
"

I gasped. "Holy crap, Vin!" I said really quickly before rapping Tablo's part. I couldn't believe Vinny actually had that part down.

---

At YG, we typed in our correct code and the doors slid open. We looked at the receptionist,, and she smiled. "Natalia and Vincent, they're waiting for you in the styling room."

"Thanks, Mirah." I replied, sliding off my sunglasses.

"Aren't you excited for today?" Mirah asked.

I shrugged. "I'm more excited for tomorrow. Why?"

Mirah looked at me, slightly surprised. "You don't know?"

"Don't know what?" I stopped, Vinny following my lead.

"BIGBANG arrived late last night. They're supposed to be in the building later today."

I gulped. My palms felt sweaty. I felt color rise to my face. My heart was racing. I felt sick.

"Uh... what?" Was all I managed to say.

Mirah laughed. "You really didn't know. Don't worry. They're all nice guys. I'm sure you'll get along."

I nodded once, still speechless.

BIGBANG was here. BIGBANG was in America. BIGBANG was in Chicago.

BIGBANG was blocks from where I was standing. We were in the same city.

I don't know how we got up to the styling room, but we did. I didn't even know who I was being styled by. Apparently, Vinny and I had the same stylist, though.

In the room, stylists were rushing around. Tables were cluttered with makeup supplies and cloth. Racks were filled with designer clothes and shoes. Chairs were positioned in front of makeup mirrors, hair-dryers, straighteners, curlers, and other hair supplies scattered on the tables connected to the mirrors.

"Who are we supposed to ask for?" Vinny muttered to me, looking around.

"I don't-" I started.

A petite middle-aged Asian lady faced us, smiling brightly. "You two must be Natalia and Vincent! I'm Lola, and I'll be styling both of you for the videos." She was thin, the black t-shirt and black skinny jeans emphasizing that. Her hair was piled on the top of her head, fastened with two makeup brushes. She was a really pretty makeup artist.

"Yeah." I smiled and held out my hand. "Nice to meet you."

She shook mine, and then she shook Vinny's. "I got your guys' measurement, so I have a few ideas. Let's start with you, Natalia." She led us to a rack that was labeled "NAT&VIN CLOTHING". "So we're going with the same basic concept for Tonight that we did in the Korean one. So this is your outfit for the scenes with Daesung," She held out a pair of denim shorts and a button up shirt. "And this is the outfit for your scenes with Top." She held out a gold dress in heels.

Outfits:

TOP. I had a scene with TOP.

I gulped when I saw the heels. "Uh... I'm kind of tall already...."

Lola scoffed. "Oh, honey, don't worry about it. Top and Daesung are a lot taller in person. Believe me, you'll be fine."

I nodded and cleared my throat. "Uh, another thing we didn't really tell YG about," I turned around to show her my shoulders. "I have two tattoos. Are you going to be able to cover them up?"

My left shoulder held the Italian saying "Avere Fede", which means "Have Faith". My right shoulder contained "La Dolce Vita", meaning "The Sweet Life".

"Honey, have you seen G-Dragon? The boy's covered in tattoos." Lola chuckled. I turned around and she smiled at me. "YG doesn't have us cover his tattoos up, so I don't think we'll have to worry about you." She turned to Vinny. "Now, let me show you your outfits, and you can change, too." She held up a muscle shirt and jeans. "This is for your first scene, when you break up with CL." She held up a driver's jumpsuit. "This is for the car scene." The next was a cardigen and jeans. "This is for the flashback scenes." Finally, she held up a white t-shirt, leather jacket, and jeans. "This is for the scene where you hit CL."

Outfits:

"I have a lot more than her." Vinny chuckled.

"And I really like how you're pulling off that snapback, so I might have to incorporate those into it." Lola handed us each an outfit. "Go change."

This kind of lifestyle, the kind where outfits were picked out for you, was really weird. But, as I looked at myself in the mirror after trying on the dress, I couldn't help but think....

"I could get used to this." Vinny smirked, looking at the tank top he had on.

He took the words right out of my brain.