Chapter 9

You are my only love, oppa

 

Oppa! I’m craving for chicken right now! You still owe me a box of chicken, remember? Let’s eat it together!^^

-Nara

Nara randomly send a text to Daehyun. She misses that guy so badly. Nowadays, she hardly sees Daehyun and she badly wants to meet him. ‘Please agree to meet me, oppa!’ she mumbled to herself. The next minute she received a reply. She smiled to herself looking at the sender but it changes into a frown when she read the content.

Sorry Nara-ah. I’m quite busy right now. Meet you next time! Mian.

-Daehyun

‘Sigh, are you avoiding me oppa?’ She thought to herself.

She typed ‘I missed you oppa :(’ on her mobile phone but then erased it. She created a new message and send it to Yongguk.

Oppa … It’s been a long time since we went out together … Let’s meet?

She hoped Yongguk will agree to go out with her. She feels so bored at home. She didn’t want to meet Jongup even though he asked her out. Within splits seconds, she received a reply.

Nara-ah!!! Where have you been? I thought you forget all about me already! Meet me at the café near your house araso? See you soon!

-Yongguk

Yay! Oppa let’s meet at KFC instead! I’m really craving for fried chicken right now … :(

-Nara

You’re so cute! Araso! Do you want me to invite the rest of our friends too? They seem lifeless at home … keke

-Yongguk

Eo? That will be great! I’m happy to meet them once again! ^.^

-Nara

Araso! I’ll bring them along! See you soon! :D

-Yongguk

Nara smiled to herself. She was happy that she will be meeting Yongguk and the rest of his friends. ‘It will be more fun if Daehyun oppa is there,’ she thought. She quickly get dress up simply and put on a light make up.

‘Tell Omma I will be out,’ Nara said to her step-sister who was watching the television at the living room.

‘Where are you going? Going out with other people’s boyfriend? Or perhaps going around stealing other’s boyfriend? Her step-sister scoffed.

‘Whatever you think,’ Nara walked out of the house and shut the door loudly, feeling so pissed towards her step-sister.

♦♦♦

‘Annyeong!’ Nara greeted Yongguk and his friends. She was surprised to see Daehyun at the corner of the table. ‘Eo? Daehyun Oppa? I thought you’re busy? What are you doing here?’ Nara asked.

‘Busy? Are you sure Nara-shii? He’s been staring at the wall all day long! What’s so busy about that?’ Youngjae answered. Daehyun gave him a hard glare while Nara gave him a weak smile. She was quite upset that Daehyun lied to her. ‘Why did you lie oppa?’ she mumbled and heaved a heavy sigh.

‘Are you okay, Nara noona?’ The maknae asked. Nara just nodded her head.

‘Alright! Order your food now! ‘Yongguk instructed. The boys shouted like little kids except for Daehyun. He regretted following his friends. He thought that they were the only ones who will be having meal together but unexpectedly, Nara was there too. He made his way to the counter to have a talk with Yongguk and Himchan who was ordering the food. Nara eyes followed him. After a short chat, Daehyun exited the fast food restaurant. Nara frowned.

‘Eo? Where is Daehyun  hyung going?’ Zelo asked Youngjae.

‘I’m not sure. His mood has been down recently. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Maybe, he has a problem but doesn’t want to share it with us?’ Youngjae answered as he looked outside the window, seeing Daehyun figure slowly fading away from his eyesight.

‘The food is here!’ Himchan yelled. Youngjae and Zelo clapped like a seal excitedly. Yongguk passed Nara her fried chicken that it still piping hot. They all chatted happily except for Nara. Yongguk noticed that she was only playing with her food and she has not even had a bite of her food. Yongguk playfully kicked her leg and led out a laugh. Nara who was in her own world, got startled.

‘Yah! You invited us out to eat but you didn’t even have a bite? Are you ok?’ Yongguk asked, expecting Nara to give her an answer but she just nodded and smile.

‘Noona, if you’re not going to finish your food, Youngjae hyung and I will be more than willing to finish it all!’ Zelo asked without a shame. Nara looked at her food before passing the tray to Zelo. ‘Have it! I’ve no appetite!’ She gave a smile as she looked at Yongguk.

‘Oh thank you, Noona,’ Zelo said as he blinks his eyes repeatedly.

‘Hey share with me too!’ Himchan fought for the chicken. Nara sighed seeing them fighting as she got reminded of the day she fought with Daehyun for a chicken.

Yongguk who have been observing her since just now assumed that she behaved that way because of Daehyun. ‘Hey guys, continue fighting! I will send Nara back home first! See you guys at home!’ Yongguk waved and pulled Nara out of the fast food restaurant.

The both of them walked towards a park and sat down at the unoccupied bench.

‘Hey, what’s wrong with you? Share with me maybe?’ Yongguk gave her a weak smile. He was quite worried seeing this girl being all sad.

‘Nothing … just that … Don’t you think that Daehyun oppa is ignoring me? Nara asked Yongguk who has been staring at her.

‘So you’re worried about him? Why do you think he’s acting that way? Do you have any idea?’ Yongguk questioned.

‘I swear I have no idea at all. I asked him out today but he rejected me saying that he’s busy but look, he followed you just now. We hardly talk to each other already. Do you think he is mad at me?’ Nara faced the ground, thinking where she has done wrong.

‘Nara-ah … Don’t you think that Daehyun acted that way because he liked you? Recently, he told me that he saw your best friend confessing to you. Then he saw you walking home with him. He said you looked so happy. He felt really hurt. He never saw you that happy. He really wished that the guy was actually him. He wanted to be the one making you happy … Don’t you realised that he really likes you? Nara-ah, Daehyun hardly fall for any girls but if he do, he will fall hard on that girl. He’s a really good guy, Nara-ah ... How I wished you’d have notice that …’ Yongguk patted Nara’s head and pulled her in for a hug.


Another short update before I go out heheh ..

I'm kinda stuck for the next chapter D: Maybe you readers and subscribers can give me some suggestions or ideas that i may include for the next chapter? Do leave a comment if possible ok :D hehe 

maybe another update at night? see you soon (;