Chapter 19

You are my only love, oppa

 

‘Good morning oppa! Rise and shine! Wake up!’ Nara sat beside him on his bed and gently tapped on his shoulders. Daehyun opened one of his eyes slowly to see the person who was sitting right beside him.

‘Go away and don’t disturb me… I’m very tired. Get out!’ Daehyun pushed her aside and throw a pillow at her face. He then turned to the left side of the bed and continue sleeping, pulling the blanket up to his shoulder level. He was half , only wearing his boxers.

‘Wake up sleepyhead! We still have school! Do you want to miss school? Wait, do you want to leave me to go school all alone? Oppa, GET UP NOW!’ Nara slightly raised her voice. At the same time, she pulled away the blanket from Daehyun. ‘AHHH!’ Nara immediately closed her eyes with her hands when she saw Daehyun’s exposed skin. ‘Oppa! Cover up!’ Nara passed the blanket back to him.

‘YAH KIM NARA! Who asked you to pull my blanket away from me? You naughty girl! Your eyes are not pure already! Wait … Is it even pure in the first place? Keke …’ Daehyun teased while covering himself up quickly. He was fully awake by then because he was shocked when Nara pulled the blanket from him. He didn’t want Nara to see his hidden fats.

‘Eish … What do you think oppa? If you think my eyes are not pure then … I can just continue looking at your exposed skin! Faster remove your blanket!’ Nara jokingly grab the blanket back from Daehyun.

‘Yah! What are you trying to do? Naughty girl! Leave my room now! I shall wash up and prepare myself for school!’ Daehyun lightly push her out to the door.

‘Be fast!’ Nara shouted before Daehyun’s room door was completely shut. She curved a smile on her face while she climbs down the stairs to go the kitchen.

♦♦♦

‘Wait! Give me a kiss before going to your class! Faster!’ Daehyun instructed before letting Nara go.

‘How about a … No? Goodbye oppa~’ Nara quickly run away but unfortunately, Daehyun is fast enough to catch her.

 He intertwined both of their fingers together and stare at her straight in the eyes. ‘Kiss me or I won’t let you go … I will stay in this position and let the teachers see what we’re doing!’

‘Oppa! How could you … Fine!’ Nara tiptoed a little and planted a kiss on both of Daehyun’ cheek as well as his forehead. ‘The first kiss means goodbye, the second kiss means I’ll miss you and the third one means … I *cough* you! Bye Oppa!’  Nara quickly ran away as she was blushing. She couldn’t believe that she almost said those three words to Daehyun. ‘Phew, that was close!’ Nara mumbled to herself.

‘What’s wrong with this girl? Why did she run away? Tch…’ Daehyun laughed. He took out his phone to send a text to Nara.

Yah! Why did you run away? I haven’t replied you last sentence and you ran away -.-  By the way, meet me at the rooftop later, ne? Just for a moment … Keke … Study hard in class.. Fighting! ^.^ <3

-Daehyun

♦♦♦

‘Ms Kim, we have a new student today. I hope you will take good care of her and guide her since she’s still new. Give her a little tour around the school later, ne?’ Mrs Cha, Nara Science teacher instructed before continuing for her lesson.

‘Hi! I’m Juhyun! Kang Juhyun! What’s your name? Thank you for being my first friend in this school!’ That small, petite girl politely greets her.

‘I’m Kim Nara! Nice to be your first friend! I’ll bring you to tour around the school later!’ Nara replied as she shook Juhyun’s hand.

‘By the way, Nara-ssi, can I ask if that girl, Kim Hara is your sister? Your name is almost the same and somehow, you resembled her …’ Juhyun asked hesitantly as she pointed at Hara.

‘Eo? How can you notice that? How did you know her name? Yeah … We’re of different parents but we’re stepsisters. I’m surprised that you can actually see it because the others don’t notice it at all … But even if we’re stepsisters, we’re not in good terms… So don’t expect to see us together …’ Nara answered sadly. There was a trace of disappointment in her voice.

‘I’m sorry to ask such questions, Nara-ssi… I’m really sorry …’ Juhyun faced the ground, she felt a little guilty.

‘It’s okay. By the way, I need to go to the rooftop later … You don’t mind right?’ Nara quickly changed the topic.

‘I don’t! We have quite a long break so I think there’s time for us to eat. You can bring me around the school tomorrow also! I don’t mind!’ Juhyun showed a huge smile, revealing her braces.

‘Then it’s set! I shall introduce to my …’                 

‘Eishh… Is it someone special?’ Juhyun cut her off. She led out a small laugh.

‘No! It’s my … friend! Hehe!’ Nara quickly responded.

♦♦♦

‘Oppa! How’s your lesson just now? I bought my new classmate along! Juhyun meet Daehyun oppa. Oppa, meet Juhyun!’ Nara introduced.

‘Eo?’ Daehyun jaws dropped when he saw Juhyun.

‘Oppa? Daehyun Oppa? I thought I will never see you again! How have you been?! I missed you!’ Juhyun wrapped her arms around Daehyun. Nara widened her eyes when she saw Juhyun actions.

‘I’m fine … Can you let me go? I think it’s inappropriate for us to behave this way…’ Daehyun tried to release himself Juhyun’s embrace. He felt really uncomfortable.

‘It’s just our friends, oppa! Do you know I’ve been searching for you? Don’t you miss me too?’ She searched for Daehyun’s eyes, trying to make him look at her back.

‘Juhyun-ah, that was in the past … I don’t think… ‘

‘Oppa! After you shifted, I realised that I loved you and since then I wasn’t able to live properly … Oppa can you give me a chance? Please …’ Juhyun cut him off rudely.

‘Sorry Juhyun-ah… I don’t think that will happen. It’s all impossible … Nara-ah … I’ll see you later. I’ll go now. Goodbye!’ Daehyun quickly excused himself.  ‘Nara-ah, I love you too! See you later!’ he whispered in Nara’s ears before shuffling out of the rooftop.

‘Nara, are you close to Daehyun oppa?’ Juhyun asked the moment Daehyun left.

‘How do you know Daehyun oppa? Who is he to you?’ Nara questioned. She was curious to why Juhyun was behaving intimately with Daehyun.

‘I … Daehyun oppa use to have a crush on me but I rejected him because I think that he was … immature but I realised that I love him after he left … He doesn’t have any girlfriend right?’ Nara was not ready to give an answer. She really doesn’t know how to react or respond to that question.

‘Nara-ah? I’m asking you? He doesn’t have any girlfriend right?’ She repeated her question.

‘He … belongs to … no one … Juhyun I think we shall go to the canteen now …’ Nara tried to direct Juhyun’s attention to other things.

 ‘Great! Then I shall think of strategies to make him like me again. Nara, help me, ne? I can’t do this all alone … She sounded desperate.

‘But I …’ Nara floundered.

‘Come on, you are close to Daehyun oppa and you can’t help me? Don’t tell me you have something going on with …’ Juhyun raised her brows.

‘No! He is just an oppa … Fine I’ll help …’ Juhyun’s eyes brightened when Nara agreed.

‘Really? Thank you so much Nara! If I were to get back with Daehyun oppa I’ll do anything for you~ By the way, I have to meet the principal to settle some things. I’ll meet you in class, ne? Bye!’ She hugged Nara before leaving.

‘No Nara … You didn’t just say that! Eish, I’m so dumb! Kim Nara … What have you done!!!’ Nara rumbled to herself as she scratched her head.


hi guys~ heheh <3 well a surprise update from me ^.^ keke i didn't even intend to update but .. i realised that its been one month since i've written this story so yeah, i will post a short chapter to celebrate that hahha xp

so, i added a new character >< the conflict is starting again~ no ... hahah well, let's wait for the next update! i'll post another chapter soon, on the friday or saturday ^.^ heheh do leave a comment ^^ i may not reply it but i always read every single comments and it really made my day :D

Anticipate the next chapter, ne? love you guys xoxo

kya~~~~~ *.*