Chapter 8

You are my only love, oppa

The next day, Nara went to school as usual. She doesn’t really care what happened yesterday. She didn’t reply to any of Jongup texts or even calls. She totally had enough of him. She was glad that she has yet to accept Jongup’s love. If she does, she’ll only get hurt.

Once again, the first lesson for that day was Mathematics. ‘Why do I always have to face this liar early in the morning whenever I have problems with him? Urghh.’ She thought to herself. The bell rang, indicating that the first lesson is already starting. She looked around the class. She didn’t even see Jongup’s shadow. ‘Whoa … Great ... He’s not even coming to school today. You must be feeling guilty huh … Liar!’ Nara whispered.

Her phone then vibrated. She looked at the teacher before secretly taking her phone out. She received a message from Jongup. ‘Speaking of the devil’ she thought.

Hey sweetie. Are you seriously avoiding me? What did I do? Can you please tell me what wrong did I do? I thought we were okay ... Please answer me for once … JEBAL ): Btw, I’m not able to attend school today because of some family matters. But I’ll be outside school later to send you home. Study hard in school! Chuuu~

-Jongup

‘What? NO!’ Nara let out an inadvertent scream.

Nara classmates and teacher turned to face her. ‘What do you mean by no, Ms Kim? What are you doing down there? Please pay attention before I send you to the detention class,’ Mr Lee, gave a warning.

‘Sorry,’ you apologised before burying your face on the table.

NONONO! Don’t send me home. I know my directions well and I don’t need your guidance! Please reflect on your own Mr Moon Jongup. You should remember clearly what you did yesterday ...In case you forget, let me try to fill you in … I think you hugged and kissed a girl’s forehead. Whoa, smart move eh? Are you doing that on purpose to make me jealous? I HATE YOU. Don’t bother me anymore. You’re just a liar.

Nara angrily pressed the send button. She felt satisfied after ranting at Jongup. Before she wants to put away her phone, another text came in.

Eo? You’re jealous eh? It’s proven that you likes me too … Oh wait! Did you fall in love with me already? Hehe . Nara-ah I think you get it all wrong already. Meet me after school and I will clear this misunderstanding between us. Meet me after school okay? Now pay attention in class! Mr Lee will nag at you if you’re not paying attention! See you later sweetie! xoxo

-Jongup

SHUT UP MOON JONGUP -.- Scram off.

She smiled to herself as she sends that text. ‘What does he mean by I get it all wrong? Just who is that girl? Oh my god, Moon Jongup, You’re making me crazy!’ she screamed in her heart.

♦♦♦

 

Classes ended well for her. It was already the end of the school day. She really doesn’t want to make her way out of school, knowing that Jongup will be waiting for her. ‘What if Hara sees this? I’ll be in trouble again…’ Nara foresee her fate if anyone or worst, Hara were to see her being close with Jongup.

Nara dragged her feet as she headed towards the school gate. She heaved a heavy sigh when she saw Jongup. Jongup who was leaning on the wall stood upright and greeted her. He waved at Nara and gave her and angelic smile. Nara melted at the sight of that. ‘This was one of the reasons why I hated you Moon Jongup …’ she mumbled softly under her breath.

‘Hey there cutie pie! How was your day? I missed you so much. I really regretted not going to school today! Did you miss me too?’ Jongup confessed as he took Nara’s hand and lead her to the playground near the school. Nara tried to break free from Jongup’s grip but unfortunately he tightened it, making her unable to move.

‘YAH! LET GO OF ME! I’m feeling so uncomfortable … Where are you bringing me to Moon Jongup? Nara grumbled.

‘Hey just follow me! I won’t harm you. I’m trying to clear the air. Just shut up and follow me now …’ Jongup instructed. Nara used her leg to kick Jongup’s , showing her unhappiness. ‘Hey … Stop it woman! You’re making me falling in love with you even more by doing this … I find you cute doing all these,’ Jongup laughed, using one of his hand to cover his mouth.

Nara kept quiet. She blushed when Jongup said that to her. She just followed Jongup all the way to the playground. There, she saw the girl whom Jongup hugged and kissed.

‘Okay, so meet Soyeon. She’s my first girlfriend!’ Jongup explained. Nara gave him a hard glare. She felt like punching Jongup in the face but he led out a loud laugh and continued, ‘I’m just joking baby! She’s my cousin. She just came back from London. She will be living with me! Hehe … Are you still going to be mad my dear? I told you that you misunderstood me!’ Nara rolled her eyes at him and said ‘Yes! You bloody idiot!’ She punched him on his chest and said, ‘That’s for lying to me!’

Soyeon who witnessed the fight, laughed. ‘The both of you are so cute! I’m not surprise if your relationship is going to last long!’ She winked.

‘Oops, sorry Soyeon-shii, you got it all wrong! I have nothing to do with this guy over here! He’s a jerk, a liar and … ’

‘The person you liked most!’ Soyeon interrupted before Nara could even complete her sentence. ‘Don’t lie Nara-shii … I know you like him! Don’t ever deny that fact! It’s clearly shown that you like him!’ Soyeon continued and smiled.

Jongup who was standing in between Nara and Soyeon, smile widely. ‘You liked me too huh … Thank you so much cuzzy!’ Jongup teased Nara and winked at Soyeon.

‘For the umpteenth time, shut up Moon Jongup!’ Nara walked away, leaving Soyeon and Jongup. Jongup bid goodbye to Soyeon and went to chase Nara.

‘Yah Kim Nara! Why are you walking so fast! Come let’s go for a date!’ Jongup tried to hold her left hand but unfortunately, he got pushed away.

‘Don’t ever touch me Moon Jongup … I don’t want others to think wrongly about us and spread rumours. I will get into big trouble … And you recently broke up with Hara. I don’t want others to think that I snatched you away from her,’ Nara explained.

‘I don’t care what they said cos I’m in love with you …’ Jongup started singing. Nara closed her ears. ‘Urgh, don’t ever sing! You sounded awful!’ she quickened her steps, leaving Jongup.

‘Yah, wait for me!’ He ran after her.


HEY THERE READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS ^^ 

just a short update for now (: i've already written chapter 9 and most probably will post it up later on ^^

btw, i'm so happy that the number of subscribers is increasing day by day :D thank you so much (:

i'm also happy to read the comments you guys posted (" it really made my day ...

its only been a few days i wrote this fanfic and i'm already posting chapter 8! its all thanks to my subscribers and readers which gives me the motivation to write (': Thank You so much guys *bows*

i'll really try my best to write good chapters and improve on my writing! do subscribe and even comment aite? love you guys so much :*

lemme give you some Daehyun hehe ^.^