Chapter 5

You are my only love, oppa

‘She … She’s your stepsister?’ Dan-bi widened her eyes.

 

Unfortunately, yes Dan-bi-ah. I told you, you need not need to know anything about my step sister. You will not like her,’ Nara answered.

 

‘I can’t believe this Nara-ah. Your sister is so crazy. How can she blame you if her boyfriend wants to break up with her? It’s clearly her fault. She has a very bad attitude. Obviously her boyfriend will dislike that attitude of her. Why can’t she notice that herself. She is so full of herself. Ewww,’ Dan-bi showed a puking face.

 

Nara just gave her a smile. She is embarrassed about the incident that Dan-bi just saw. She badly wants to hide the identity of her step sister but unfortunately, Dan-bi already found out about it. ‘Don’t tell anyone about my step sister neh? Let this be our secret, please?’ Nara begged Dan-bi. Dan-bi nodded her head and pinky promised her to keep it as a secret. She then pulled her best friend in for a hug. ‘Hwaiting, Kim Nara. Your life is so full of challenges. Things will get better soon,’ Dan-bi encouraged her while her hair.

 

Tears start forming in Nara eyes. She flashback to the time when she had a huge fight with her sister, four years ago to be exact. ‘If you were to make me suffer in life, I am going to make you suffer twice as much as what I’ve suffered,’ her step sister yells straight to her face. To be honest, she doesn’t really know how and why her step sister treats her that way. In her step-sister eyes, Nara has always made her suffer.

 

Dan-bi broke the hug. ‘I got to go now. See you tomorrow in school alright? Call me if you have any problem! Take care!’ She kissed her best friend forehead before going home.

 

Nara checks her phone. There was a new text message received ten minutes ago.

 

Let’s hang out today! Meet me at the restaurant near your house. Please don’t say no.

-Yongguk

 

Araso. Give me 30 minutes. I need to get ready. I’ll get there as soon as possible.

 

Nara was glad that Yongguk asked her out. She badly needs to go out from the house to relieve her stress. She is really bothered by her sister breaking up issue with her boyfriend. Is it really her fault?

 

‘I’ve already helped you. You owe me one, Jung Daehyun,’ Yongguk smirks.

 

‘Araso hyung. Thank you so much. Yes, I owe you one. Talk about that later alright? I need to get going right now. Wish me all the best!’ Daehyun took his bike keys and left for the restaurant near Nara house. Before making his way to the restaurant, he stopped by a flower shop to buy Nara a bouquet of rose. ‘I hope she likes it,’ Jung Daehyun said while smiling widely to himself.

 

♦♦♦

 

‘Where is this guy? Why is he late?’ Nara looked at her watch for the third time. Yongguk is ten minutes late already. As she looked up, she saw a bouquet of rose right in front of her eyes. She was so shock. ‘Why did you ... eh? Where is Yongguk oppa?’ She asked Daehyun.

 

‘Err, he can’t make it. He asked me to accompany you instead. Are you alright Nara-shii?’ Daehyun asked while pulling the chair in front of Nara to sit down.

 

‘Eo. I’m okay with but Daehyun-shii, we hardly know each other. How can we …’ before Nara can continue her sentence, Daehyun interrupted her.

 

‘We can get to know each other now! Oh, please don’t call me Daehyun-shii. I don’t like it. Why don’t you call me oppa?’ Daehyun smirks.

 

‘Eh? NO! Haha ... It’s hard for me to call someone oppa. It feels so awkward,’ Nara shyly scratch her neck.

 

‘Please don’t feel awkward Nara-ah. Just be comfortable with me. Don’t be afraid, araso? I don’t bite,’ Daehyun winked. ‘Hey but you called Yongguk oppa just now?’ Daehyun continued, showing a fake angry face.

 

‘I’ll try. Err, btw don’t you have anything to do? I mean, you might be busy,’ Nara changed the topic.

 

‘Wae? You don’t like it when I’m here? Araso … I’ll go home,’ Daehyun pouts and stood up from his place.

 

‘Eh? Don’t sulk. Sit down. I’m just asking. You’re so sensitive,’ Nara pulled Daehyun’s hand and instructed him to sit. She gave him a weak smile. ‘What’s wrong with him? He’s acting like a girl,’ Nara thought to herself.

 

‘I’m just joking, Nara-ah. I want to see how you will react if I were to sulk. You don’t want me to go eh? Or … you’ve fallen for me that you don’t want me to go? Hehe …. ‘Daehyun laughed, waiting for Nara’s reaction.

 

Nara showed him the puking face, causing Daehyun to laugh but he was actually disappointed to see that Nara don’t have the slightest feeling for him at all. ‘No way have I fallen for you. You’re just a friend. Don’t think that I will ever like you eh?’ Nara rolled her tongue at Daehyun.

 

‘Nara-ah, do you want to take a walk at the park? The weather is so nice to have a walk right now,’ Daehyun change the topic and looked at outside the window.

 

‘Let’s go!’ Nara said, pulling Daehyun wrist.

 

♦♦♦

 

The park was quite quiet. They can only see a few people strolling and sitting at the benches. Daehyun looked at Nara. ‘How I wish I am able to spend my time like this with you every day, Nara-ah,’ Daehyun whispered in his heart.

 

‘Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?’ Nara asked randomly.

 

‘Hmm?’ Daehyun look down. He looked at Nara before continuing to say anything. ‘Actually, I do have a girlfriend but she passed away two years ago. She was on her way to Melbourne for her vacation with her family but unfortunately, the aeroplane she took crashed. She and her family passed away,’ tears start forming in his eyes.

 

‘I … I’m so sorry oppa. I shouldn’t have asked you. I didn’t know anything. I feel really guilty for asking. Mian-he,’ Nara pulled Daehyun in for a hug.

 

‘I’m alright Nara-ah. I’m just sad if I were to think about the past. I’ve move on already,’ Daehyun rested his face on Nara’s shoulder and hug her tightly. He can’t deny that he felt so comfortable.

 

‘I’m glad that you’ve moved on but … you don’t have any other girlfriend after her?’ Nara asked again, raising her left eyebrow without Daehyun seeing.

 

‘No. I’m still finding for the right one. I want a long lasting relationship. Do you want to be in a relationship with me?’ Daehyun joked around.

 

Nara break away from the hug and gave Daehyun a beating on his shoulder. ‘You think I’m that easy eh?’ she asked.

 

Daehyun gave Nara a smile and hugged her again. Nara was shock. She tried to pull away from the hug but Daehyun hug was very tight. She was unable to move. ‘Can we please remain like this for a moment? I need some comfort right now. Nara stopped trying to pull away. She just allowed Daehyun to hug her. She was still feeling guilty for asking Daehyun about his past. She hugged Daehyun back and his blonde hair to make him feel better.

 

♦♦♦

 

After quite some time, they finally continue strolling in the park and get to know more about each other. Nara felt comfortable being around Daehyun. Besides Yongguk, Daehyun is another guy who is reliable to be her oppa. They even exchanged number so they are able to contact each other to render help or even hang out again together.

 


 

 YAYY ! SECOND UPDATE for today^^ once again it might be quite crappy. sorry if this story kinda bore you. do give comment (if you have any) so that i can improve on my story (: this chapter is not really about Jongup but i promise you he will appear on the next chapter :P heheh ! ENJOY ^^

btw, i watch b.a.p live thing and got to know they're gonna release one shot jap version on 13.11.13 ! YAYYY THEY'RE SO DAMN HOT. MY FANGIRL MODE SWITCHED ON JUST NOW. OH GOD. haha

ok i talk too much xP thank you to those who read my story and to those who subscribed to my story, i love you lot :* <3 *throw hearts and blow kisses*

OMG CAN YOU SEE HOW HOT IS HE FOR ONE SHOT JAP VERSION? /CRIES/ I HATE YOU JUNG DAEHYUN.

CR: OWNER