Chapter 12

You are my only love, oppa

 

‘Nara-ah ... Actually … I’ve been keeping …’

‘KIM NARA!’ a familiar voice shouted. Daehyun lost the opportunity to confess his feelings again. Nara and Daehyun turned to see who it was and they saw Jongup standing behind them, looking very angry. He was obviously itching for a fight. Harshly, Jongup pulled Nara away from Daehyun and gave him a death glare.

‘Dude, why do you always come at the wrong timing? And what are you doing here? Why didn’t you just go to that Hara girl or whatever her name is ...’ he blurted out in anger. He was mad that every time he wanted to confess his feelings to Nara, Jongup will always appear right in front of him.

‘What do you mean by I came at the wrong timing? Just what are you trying to do to my girlfriend? Why are you holding her hands? Did you forget she has a boyfriend already?’ Jongup continuously shoots questions at Daehyun. ‘And you, Kim Nara! I told you before to stay away from them and even him! I dislike you being close to him especially because I knew that he was actually trying to hit on you! Why do you refuse to…’

‘BAM!’ before Jongup could finish of his sentence, Nara right palm landed on his cheek. ‘Just what is wrong with you Moon Jongup? Why are you furious out of a sudden? Why do you even care what he is going to do to me? You didn’t give me the chance to explain myself minutes ago and you even left me alone in the canteen because of Hara. Who gave you the right to scold and shout at me? And what right do you have to even label yourself as my boyfriend if you treated me wrongly?’ Nara fired off as she free herself from Jongup’s grip. ‘Just go away Jongup. Leave me alone.’ She added. Tears slowly start forming in her eyes. She really can’t take it anymore.

‘Nara … I’m really sorry … I was just being thoughtful towards Hara … I didn’t mean to hurt you. Forgive me sweetie … Please?’ He slowly walked towards Nara who was hiding behind Daehyun but Nara moved away from him as he approached her.

‘Just go away for now … I beg you ...’ she said in a tearful voice.

‘Fine ... I will call you later. I’m really sorry, babe …’ he sighed in sympathy.

After seeing Jongup disappearing from his sight, Daehyun turned to look at Nara who was sobbing. He let out an audible sigh. Daehyun heart sank, seeing that girl got hurt. He really wished that he could take Nara’s pain away and make her happy. He slowly pulled her in for her hug and her long silky hair.

‘Cry your heart out, ne? Cry the pain away. It really hurts me to see you this way, Nara-ah …’ Daehyun coaxed her. Nara lifted her head up and looked at Daehyun. She smiled at him bleakly,

‘Oppa … What is it that you want to tell me? You may tell me now …’ she asked. She definitely did not forget that the guy wanted to confess something to her. Daehyun shook his head and gave a faint smile. ‘I don’t think it’s the right time right now… I’ll tell you next time, alright?

Nara leaned her head on Daehyun’s chest. She was really thankful that Daehyun was by her side at that moment when she really needed someone.

♦♦♦

Nara checked her phone after a refreshing bath. She received two text messages from Jongup whom she really does not wish to see or talk to at that moment.

Nara-ah … I’m really sorry babe. Forgive me?

-----

Kim Nara … You know I love you right? I have my reasons for acting that way so please … forgive me. I really regret what I did just now. I bought tickets for us to catch a movie later on … Meet me at the cinema by 7pm. Let me make it up to you, ne? Love you baby …

-Jongup

Nara replied him with only a ‘K’ before tossing her mobile phone on the bed. She was actually confused whether to go and watch a movie with Jongup or not because she is still quite upset about the incident that happened earlier on.

‘Nara-ah! Can you accompany Omma to the supermarket later on? I need to buy some food supplies for us,’ Nara Omma shouted from the kitchen. ‘Ne!’ Nara replied.

Before she accompanies her mum to the supermarket, Nara spends some time to check her website. It’s been a long time she actually check that website. She scrolled through the page and saw a post that was sent just a few minutes ago from a guy who called himself ‘JD’.

Annyeong.. I’m JD. I really hope that you can actually give me advices to help me solve my problem. Actually, I fell in love with this girl at the first sight ... I don’t know why but there’s just something about her that actually attracts me. I get to know her and it’s been quite sometimes we know each other already. I totally fell for her after knowing her better. She’s really a nice girl. But … recently, she got together with her best friend and I’m actually quite hurt. There has been time I tried confessing my feelings for her but I got interrupted. I know she has a boyfriend but I want her to know my feelings … There’s a high possibilities that she might not have the same feeling as me too … So, should I really confess? I mean like, I might end up being more hurt. So I’m really quite confused if I should confess. I know she love her boyfriend very much but in my opinion, her boyfriend doesn’t treat her right. What should I do? ): Please help me …

-JD

Annyeong JD-ssi … I’m really sorry to hear that … Maybe, you should confess your feelings? I’m not too sure too but follow what your heart says. If you really want her to know your feelings, then you should tell her and be prepare to accept rejection. You can’t always get what you want. Things don’t usually go on your ways. Just tell her how you feel and that’s it. Don’t bother their relationship. If her boyfriend isn’t treating her right, let her realise it on her own. If you were to tell her, your friendship might be ruined and you’re going to be at lost. Good luck, ne JD-ssi! (: I’ll hope my advices can help you. Do approach me if you need more advices.

-KN

‘I really pity this guy. He must have treated the girl very well. Why can’t she realise his feelings?’ Nara thought to herself. She then switched off her laptop and prepares herself to go to the supermarket with her mum before meeting Jongup.

♦♦♦

‘Do we need anything else, Omma?’ Nara asked her mum as she checks the items on the trolley.

‘I think that’s all we need for now. Let’s go and pay for the items now!’ they check the items once again before heading towards the cashier.

‘I’m sorry Madam but you can only pay cash here. Do you have cash?’ the old woman right in front of Nara went through her wallet to search for cash but unfortunately, she doesn’t carry any cash with her. Being gracious, Nara Omma helped the woman to pay for her items.

‘Thank you so much. I really don’t know what will happen to me if you weren’t there. I might not be able to pay for the items I guess,’ the old woman repeatedly thanked Nara Omma.

‘Omma! Is it settled? I told you to bring cash to this market already because you can’t use any cards! Why didn’t you remember!’ a lady that appear out of nowhere ran to her mother and gave her a scolding. She then turned to face Nara and her Omma who was right in front of her. ‘Eo? Nara? Long-time no see!’ she yelled in excitement and pulled Nara in for a hug.

‘Eunjung unnie? Where have you been! I missed you so much!’ Nara replied with a broad smile and hugged her back.

‘Omma! Do you remember her? Kim Nara? The girl who used to be close to me during school last time? She also had a crush on your beloved son but she was too shy to even start a conversation with him!’ she said, laughing. Nara blushed at the mention of her old crush, or also Eunjung brother, whom she doesn’t even know his name. ‘Annyeong, Nara Omma! Eunjung imnida!’ she continued as she bows and greeted Nara’s mum.

‘Eunjung-ah! You’ve grown up well! I couldn’t recognise you at all! Eunjung Omma! I can’t recognise you either! You look so different!’ she said with a sunny smile.

‘We definitely have a lot of things to catch up on! Do you want to come over to my house? I lived nearby! I will be glad if you could come over!’ Eunjung Omma invited. She really hoped that they would agree to her suggestion. Both Nara and her mum agreed. Nara completely forgot about her date with Jongup.

♦♦♦

‘So… Nara! Do you have a boyfriend already? Keke …’ Eunjung casually asked.

‘No! Who would want me unnie! Hehe …’ Nara said replied with a laugh.

‘That’s great! My brother will be home later! Let me match make the both of you! Keke … It’s a pity that we actually lost contact. You might actually end up with my brother! Hehe!’ Eunjung teased.

‘Unnie … Don’t talk nonsense!’ Nara blushed.

‘Eunjung-ah! Bring Nara down. We shall have tea!’ her mum yelled from the kitchen.

‘Ne Omma!’

‘Nara Omma ah ... It’s been a long time since I’ve actually liked Nara. I would really love it if she becomes my daughter-in-law. But I don’t know if the children will actually agree with all these!’ her tone softened with affection.

‘Eunjung omma ah … I would be glad to have you as my in-laws too. But children nowadays are different compared to our generations. Maybe … we shall ask the both of them to for a date and see how it goes …?’ Nara Omma suggested.

‘Eo Omma? What are the both of you talking about?’ Eunjung interrupted as she climbed down the stairs with Nara by her side. Both of their mothers exchanged smiles at each other and shook their head in unison.

‘Nara-ah. What do you think of arrange marriage?’ Eunjung omma asked randomly, causing Nara to choke on her drink.

‘Eo? I … I think … it’s great!’ she replied while wiping the water that was spilled on the table. ‘Why is ajumoni asking me this type of questions …’ she thought to herself as she gave a sweet smile to that old lady.

‘Good to hear that! If your parents set an arrange marriage for you, will you agree?’ she asked again, making Nara feel uncomfortable. She looked at her mum before giving a slight nod. Eunjung Omma facial muscles relaxed and a smile lingered. Seeing Nara feeling uneasy with the questions asked, she quickly changed the topic and asked about the Kim’s family instead.

They were happily chit chatting when someone came in the house and cut off their conversation, ‘Omma! I’m home! Where are you?! I missed you so muchhhhh!’

‘Eo? My brother is home already! He should be home at 7 but he is 15 minutes earlier! Nara be prepared to meet him! I’m sure you will like him! Hehe …’ Eunjung gave Nara a winked.

‘Omma! How are you!’ that guy ran and hugged his mother who was standing near the dining table. He immediately broke the hug when he saw there are guests in the house. ‘Eo? Nara-ah? What are you doing here?!’ The guy asked, almost screamed. He seemed a little surprise seeing that girl in his house.

‘Oppa?!’ Nara widened her eyes, shocked to see the familiar guy in front of her.


YAY! An update for you guys! heheh^^ i think this chapter might be boring though .. hahha! btw,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY NEW SUBBIES (:

and also, THANK YOU to pretty_rania1 for the upvote (:

to those who commented, hehhe i will try to grant your wish soon ne? xP

enjoy reading! i'll try to update again soon! love you guys a lot! :*

do leave a comment (: <3 xoxo

have you guys seen this video? i cannot contain my laughter. especially when looking at Daehyun xP