Chapter 11

You are my only love, oppa

 

‘Noona! What are you doing here? Zelo approached Nara.

‘Eo? Zelo? Eh? Oppas, you’re here too? I’m actually …’ before she completed her sentence, Jongup interferes.

‘Can’t you see that we’re dating? Now get lost!’ Jongup answered rudely. Nara pinched his arms.

‘I’m so sorry. He was joking actually. Hehe … Meet Jongup, my friend. We’re just strolling around in the park. Jongup, meet my close friend!’ She introduced every one of them. Bang Yongguk handed his hand to shake Jongup’s hand but he got ignored and end up scratching the back of his neck.

‘Hey what do you mean I’m your friend? I’m your boyfriend alright! You have to say that clearly in case one of them is trying to hit on you!’ Jongup gave Daehyun a stare.

‘Noona .. your friend is so rude!’ Zelo judged.

‘Shut up you pretty boy. It’s none of your business if I’m being rude,’ Jongup tried to pull Nara away but she won’t budge from her spot.

‘Hey! Let’s go and eat together! We could get to know each other! Do you all agree?’ Nara suggested, hoping to make them get along well. Jongup was the only one who disagreed to have a meal together but eventually, he got pressured by Nara to tag along.

♦♦♦

It was really very awkward for the seven of them to have a meal together. Jongup showed attitude all the way. He really did not want to have a meal with them because he dislikes Nara being closed with other guys besides him and he doesn’t even want to be friends with the five of them.

‘Hey … Why aren’t you guys talking? You can ask questions you know …’ Nara tried to change the awkward situation.

‘Nara-ah … I don’t think this is going to work … I don’t think we are going to get along … Have fun eating with your boyfriend alright? We’re heading home first,’ one by one bid goodbye too Nara and left the restaurant.

‘Hyung! I need to use the washroom! Wait for me outside!’ Daehyun quickly rush to the washroom, unable to contain his bladder any longer.

‘Nara! I need the washroom too. Wait for me, sweetie,’ Jongup winked at her and make his way to the washroom, following Daehyun by the back.

‘Hey you! Stay away from my woman and don’t bother her. Don’t ever try to attract her. She won’t fall for you. If I were to catch you around her or being near her … YOU WILL DIE!’ Jongup warned and left the toilet. Daehyun on the other hand didn’t care about anything he just said and mind his own business.

‘Yah Moon Jongup, I’m really disappointed in you!’ Nara exclaimed as Jongup walk towards her.

‘What’s wrong, honey? Why are you acting this way?’ Jongup asked, puzzled.

‘You know what you have done. You shouldn’t have treated my friends that way! They’re nice people. Why are you being rude to them?’ Nara bellowed, she was totally angry at Jongup.

‘Hey, I just dislike seeing you being so close with those five guys. Feelings change you know? You might fall for them one day! I don’t want to lose you, Nara-ah,’ Jongup explained.

‘But still, you don’t have the right to …’

‘Alright. I know I’m at fault. Sorry for treating your friend that way.’ He apologised even before Nara finished her sentence. ‘I’ll try to treat them nicely next time. Please don’t be angry at me already …’ he took Nara’s hand and kisses it repeatedly, causing Nara to calm down and stop being angry at him.

♦♦♦

The first lesson for that day was Mathematics. It means that Jongup and Nara will be in the same class but sadly, their seats were shifted and they’re no longer seated together. In class, Nara couldn’t take her eyes of Jongup. Seeing that guy totally makes her happy especially when he is being talkative and enthusiastic to learn in class. She was totally glad that she could finally call him ‘mine’. The school bell then rang, indicating that it’s the end of that lesson.

‘Class, you’re dismissed! See you soon!’ Mr Lee left the classroom. Jongup ran towards his girlfriend who was sitting at the back of the classroom.

‘Nara-ah! Let’s go eat lunch together! I’m very hungry!!’ Jongup rubbed his stomach that is growling. Nara could only smile looking at his cute actions.

‘Aww, my boyfriend is hungry? So pitiful … Come let’s go!’ Nara took his hand and dragged him to the canteen.

♦♦♦

‘Eo? What do you want to eat Nara-ah? I’ll help you buy! You shall search for a place for us to seat ..’ he ordered.

‘Hmm … I want an egg sandwich and a hot milo!’ Nara told him as she tapped her chin. ‘Thanks!’ She added before Jongup make his way to the stall to buy the food.

Nara was patiently waiting for Jongup when suddenly, she felt something dripping on top of her. She turned around and saw Hara pouring water on top of her.

‘Oops … My bad, I think I didn’t do it on purpose…’ Hara laughed, together with two of her friends.

‘YAH KIM HARA! What do you want from me? I didn’t bother your life so why do you have to disturb mine?’ Nara roared in anger. She was so pissed that Hara keep bothering her and finally, she took the courage to confront her in front of everybody but of course, Hara being the most popular girl in school will have many people supporting her even though she’s at fault.

‘Oops … I think you should look in the mirror yourself because you started bothering my life first. You stole my boyfriend, my dear.. So why do you think I bother your life? I don’t think it’s wrong for me to …’ before Hara could finish of her sentence, she took a bottle of water from one of her friend and pour it on herself. The bottle was totally empty and she was wet through and through. She then forcefully took Nara hands and place the empty bottle in her hands.

‘KIM NARA! Why did you pour water on me? Do you hate me that much? I already apologised to you. What else do you want?’ Hara began her acting. Nara who was right in front of her was so shocked looking at her actions.

Jongup who was actually strolling towards them quickly rush to them when he heard Hara shouting. He first looked at Nara and then to Hara who was soaking wet.

‘Wha .. what happened?’ Jongup asked. He sounded so shocked.

 ‘Jongup oppa, Nara pour water on me … to get back at me for accidentally pouring water on her. Help me, Jongup-ah..’ Hara complained, leaving Nara completely speechless.

‘Did you really do this, Kim Nara? How could you! Even you’re angry at her, you shouldn’t have took revenge. She might fall sick being wet!’ Jongup scolded.

‘But.. but I ..’ before Nara could explained, Jongup interrupted, ‘Let’s go Hara-ah! You need to change your clothes. I’m afraid you will fall sick soon if you don’t change your wet attire.’ He pulled Hara and left Nara hanging in the canteen all alone. Tears started flowing on her cheeks. Her legs weakened, making her almost fall on the floor but someone managed to catch before she fall.

‘Nara-ah! Are you alright? What’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?’ Daehyun asked. He was panic looking at Nara.

‘I … Jongup .. I ..’Nara trembled. Without hesitating, Daehyun pulled her out from the canteen, into the rooftop.

♦♦♦

Nara couldn’t stop crying. She was still upset by Jongup’s action. She really wondered why Jongup defended Hara instead of her.

‘Oppa, why did he defend Hara instead of me? I mean like, I’m his girlfriend right now but … look at the way he treat me just now? It was not even my fault … Why did he scold me …’ Nara sobbed, burying her head on Daehyun’s chest. He could only comfort her by her hair. He didn’t know how to advise that girl or make her stop crying.

‘It’s okay Nara-ah. If he doesn’t want to defend you, I’m here. I’m willing to defend you no matter what. Stop crying alright? I want to see you smiling and not crying. Please Nara … for my sake?’ he lifted Nara’s head and caressed her cheeks, wiping away the tears using his thumbs. ‘Nara-ah can I confess something? I know it may not be the right time now and I don’t want to take advantage of the situation but please … let me say everything that I’ve been keeping inside my heart … I really can’t take it anymore!’ he added. Daehyun looked very serious.

‘Go ahead … If it’s going to make you feel better, tell me,’ Nara replied, giving him a weak smile.

‘Actually, Nara … I …’ Daehyun took her hands and stare intensely in her eyes, trying to confess his feelings for her.

 


 

YAY UPDATE FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS ^^ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comments i really appreciate it a lot cos you guys actually gave me an idea how to continue with my story hehehe ^^ <3

btw can i ask .. is my story kind of boring ? cos i think so ..huhu

Anyways, ENJOY ^^

OMO DAEHYUN LIPS *.*