Chapter 14

You are my only love, oppa

 

‘Annyeong? Jongup-ah …’ there was no response from him. It was silent at the end of the line. ‘I know you’re mad at me for not turning up for our date just now … I don’t really mean to …’

‘It’s okay Nara-ah. I understand. You don’t have to explain to me. We’ll meet in school on Monday alright?’ Jongup cut in Nara’s sentence.

‘Are you sure? You’re not mad at me Moon Jongup? Really? ’ Nara asked as she raised her left brow.

‘Yes sweetie. I trust you alright? Forget about it already. You should go to sleep now. It’s quite late already. Goodnight baby. I love you!’ He gave her a kiss through the phone before hanging up.

♦♦♦

‘Eo? Seriously hyung? It’s unexpected! So you know Nara noona before? Daebak!’ Zelo clapped his hand excitedly.

‘Well … Good to hear that huh?’ Yongguk gave Daehyun a winked.

‘What’s so good about that hyung? Yah, Jung Daehyun! You liked Nara? You can’t leave me for other girls do you know that?’ Youngjae placed his hands on his hips and scolded Daehyun playfully.

Daehyun completely ignored Youngjae and looked at his watch. ‘OH MY GOD! I got to go now!’ he screamed.

‘Where are you going and why are you rushing? Chill, dude. It’s Saturday today!’ Yongguk questioned him.

‘I got a date with Nara! Our mother’s set this up! I’m happy though! Keke!’ He gave them a broad smile. Alright! I need to make a move now! I’m sorry!’ He seemed to be in a hurry to excuse himself. Zelo, Youngjae and Yongguk shook their head looking at Daehyun.

♦♦♦

‘So … Are you ready for this date? Or I don’t know whatever you treat this as. Haha!’ Daehyun asked, laughing.

‘Well, I only treat this as a ... outing? Hahah! Oppa, don’t you feel weird that our mothers are trying to set us up? I mean like … it’s pretty obvious they have something up on their sleeve.’ She turned to look at Daehyun who was nowhere to be found. ‘Jung Daehyun! Where are you?’ Nara shouted panicky.

‘Yah! Chill! I’m right here!’ Daehyun who was at the counter to buy tickets waved at her.

‘Oppa! Why did you leave me alone? It’s been a long time since I went to the zoo and you left me all alone. What if I get lost?’ Nara rumbled in a harsh voice as he approached him.

‘I’m sorry Nara-ah. I just can’t wait to meet your friend inside. Keke!’Daehyun joked and gave her a grin.

‘Mwo?’ Nara starts to sulks.

‘Hahah! Yah! Don’t sulk! I’m just joking okay!’ Daehyun giggled.

‘I beg your pardon? Who’s sulking right now? I wouldn’t want to sulk with a monkey, do you know that? It’s a waste of time…’ Nara said yawning.

‘Monkey? Hahah!’ Daehyun laughed. ‘Wait who did you call monkey? Yah Kim Nara!’ They started to bicker in front of the counter. The passer-by and even those who queued to buy the tickets laughed looking at how cute they were.

♦♦♦

‘Oppa! Look there! Your friends!’ Nara pointed at the monkeys that are swinging from tree to tree.

Daehyun gave her a death glare. He went to tickle that girl on the waist, her weakest spot, causing her to giggle non-stop. ‘Call me monkey again? I promise I won’t stop tickling you!’ he said while continuing to tickle that girl till she fell, sitting on the floor.

‘Eo? Hahah! Okay! I will stop calling you monkey!’ Nara snorted like there’s no tomorrow.

‘Promise?’ Daehyun asked. Nara repeatedly nods her head and showed her pinky finger. ‘Promise!’ she replied. ‘Now help me up!’ Nara held out her hand so that Daehyun would help her to stand up on her feet but unfortunately Daehyun tripped and fall right in front of Nara. Their faces were very closed to each other and their eyes met each other. Daehyun heart throbbed. Without hesitating, Daehyun leaned in to give Nara a kiss on her lips.

Nara slowly pushed Daehyun away from her. ‘I … I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to …’ Daehyun quickly apologised.

Nara got on her feet and pulled Daehyun up. ‘It’s okay …’ She gave him a smile. ‘Oppa … If you can’t catch up with me … I will call you monkey from now onwards, ne? Bye!’ Nara quickly sped off, leaving Daehyun behind.

‘Yah! Hold on! Aish this kid …’ he gave Nara a chase.

♦♦♦

‘Whoa … Oppa! You run so fast! I can’t believe that I lost!’ Nara tried to catch her breath.

‘Well of course! Hahah! Let me treat you an ice-cream, ne? Then we shall sit at the bench over there and take a rest.’ Nara nodded in agreement to Daehyun’s suggestion.

‘Thank you so much for today Oppa! I really had fun!’ she said while scooping a spoonful of ice-cream in .

‘Well, glad you had fun … Hmm … Kim Nara! Can I tell you something?’ Daehyun asked hopefully while looking into her eyes.

‘Sure just go ahead oppa!’ she replied, sweetly and gave him a sunny smile.

‘Nara-ah … Do you remember that I once told you I have something to tell you? I think it might be the right time for me to confess it to you now … Actually … I like you Kim Nara. From the very first time I saw you, I already liked you ….’ He confessed.


yes guys i'm leaving you with another short update (: hahah

well, i kinda got a bad news .. i won't be able to update frequently anymore because i'm starting school soon but i'll at least leave you guys with one or two updates per week! that's a promise alright :D

i will leave a long update tomorrow specially for you guys hehe i'm currently working on it (:

so .. what do you think will be Nara response? keke and what do you think will happen after that? :O

see you tomorrow! chuuu~~

have a good day ^^

let's all anticipate for the day daehyun and jongup will get along heheh :P