Chapter 7

You are my only love, oppa

 

Nara left school early that day. She didn’t feel too well. She wasn’t able to concentrate well in class so she decided to head back home. At the front gate, she saw Daehyun.

 

‘Eo? Oppa? Why are you here? Don’t you have lesson? Where are you going?’ Nara questioned him.

 

‘Eo? I … I skipped class. I didn’t do the homework my teacher gave … so I … left. Haha …’ Daehyun laughed unwillingly. ‘Why are you here then? Don’t you have class too?’ Daehyun asked her back.

 

‘Err … I … I don’t feel well. I decided to return home. Since you’re here, would you like to accompany me eat? I want to eat… Are you hungry, oppa? I will treat you,’ Nara invited him and do an aegyo so that Daehyun will follow her.

 

‘Sorry, I’m not hungr…’ the both of them kept quiet after hearing somebody’s stomach growling loudly. ‘Aish, why do you have to growl at this timing, ’Daehyun cursed himself. Daehyun felt embarrassed.

 

‘Haha! Oppa, you’re such a liar. Come on! Let’s go eat. You’re already hungry. What shall we eat? Hmmmmm’

 

‘KFC!’ Both of them shouted. ‘Yay! You read my mind! Let’s go, oppa!’ Nara pushed Daehyun who was right in front of her!

 

At KFC, both of them ordered 2-piece chicken. Nara looked at Daehyun who was right in front of her, eating like a greedy person or should she say he looked like a guy who didn’t eat for almost a week? Daehyun who saw her judging him, raised up both hand and asked ‘WHAT?’

 

‘Eee, oppa, how long have you not eaten? You eat so fast. Your food tray is so clean and only left with bones. So much for your ‘I’m not hungry,’ she imitates exactly how Daehyun rejected her offer just now.

 

‘Tch, shut up. Don’t you dare teasing me. Hey, look, there’s a fire there!’ Daehyun pointed outside the window with his priceless expression.

 

Nara looked around to see the fire. ‘Where oppa where?’ she asked as she continue turning her head around.

 

‘Eo … It’s not a fire. It’s just sunlight. Mian-he, Nara-ah. My eyesight is getting bad. Aigoo …’ Daehyun replied and laughed as he feed chicken in his mouth.

 

Nara gave him a straight face and continue to peel of the chicken skin to eat. ‘YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! WHY DID YOU STAEL MY CHICKEN. NO WONDER YOU SAID THERE WAS A FIRE. YOU WERE TRYING TO DISTRACT MY ATTENTION!’ Nara shouted, gaining people attention around them.

 

‘Hey cool down. Why are you shouting loudly … People are looking at us …’ Daehyun stood up from his chair to cover Nara’s mouth but quickly removed it after Nara bite his palm. ‘Ouch!’ he cried.

 

‘YOU CAN ASK FROM ME TOO YOU IDIOT. DON’T STEAL MY CHICKEN!’ Nara took her tray and move to the empty table beside them.

 

‘Hey, why are you so angry? Chill down girl … It’s just a chicken. Why are you so mad? I can buy you a box of chicken if you want …’ Daehyun coaxed her.

 

‘Of course, its chicken we are talking about! My FAVOURITE food. No one can steal it from me ever!’ Nara emphasised the word favourite.

 

‘Alright. I’m sorry for stealing your chicken … I will buy you a new one,’ Daehyun was about to walk to the counter to order another set for Nara but she stopped him.

 

‘It’s ok oppa. You can buy for me next time … I’m sorry for being mad … Just that … I get mad unnecessarily sometimes …’ Nara laughed.

 

‘Whoa glad to hear that. I was shocked to see you’re mad at me because of a chicken … You’re so cute …’ Daehyun pinched Nara’s cheek. He saw her blushing and smiled.

 

After done eating, Daehyun send Nara back home. ‘Thank you oppa,’ she said before entering her house.

 

‘Eo … No problem Nara-ah! Thank you too for treating me … Have a good rest!’ Daehyun waved. He was about to walk away when he remembered something and called Nara who was opening the door knob. ‘Nara-ah, last long!’ he gave a smile before leaving.

 

‘Last long? What’s wrong with this oppa? Tch …’ she thought to herself and make her way to her room.

 

♦♦♦

 

Daehyun heave a sigh as he threw his bag on the floor. Yongguk who heard him and been observing him since just now sit up straight and asked Daehyun to take a sit beside him on the couch.

 

‘What’s wrong with you? Youngjae said you left class earlier just now. What happened? Do you have a problem? Come and tell me about it …’

 

‘Nothing hyung… Just a small problem. I will be fine soon,’ Daehyun said as he gave him a weak smile.

 

‘Are you sure? Is it about Nara? It’s about her right?’ Yongguk asked once again.

 

‘You really read my mind hyung …’ Daehyun then began telling Yongguk what he saw on the rooftop.

 

‘I see. Now I understand why you are acting like this. Hey, if she’s not meant for you, let her go … If you guys are fated to be together you will. Don’t worry alright?’ Yongguk advised him. Daehyun nodded his head and smile. ‘BUT, don’t ever give up! Make her realise that someone can treat her even better than that guy okay? Hwaiting!’ Yongguk continued.

 

♦♦♦

 

Nara was staring at the ceiling when her phone vibrated. She received a text message from Yongguk.

 

Yah Kim Nara! Why didn’t you tell me that you already had a boyfriend? Your best friend confessed to you huh… You lucky girl! Last long alright! I wish you all the best in your relationship! ;)

-Yongguk

 

Nara scratched her head and shaped into an O. ‘How did he know about me and Jongup? Is this oppa a stalker? He’s so weird like Daehyun oppa …’ she thought to herself before replying Yongguk.

 

Eo oppa … How did you know about Jongup confessing to me? Did you stalk me? You’re so creepy oppa … Oppa. I’ve yet to accept him… I’m confused. What if he hurts me once again? I don’t want to be hurt again… What should I do oppa? T.T

-Nara

 

Do you love him?

-Yongguk

 

I think so oppa …. I’m confused T.T

-Nara

 

Hmmm… Perhaps … give him a chance? He might be serious this time round. If he were to hurt you again, take it as a lesson and find a better guy then him! Maybe open your eyes widely if you’re searching for a better guy because I’m sure there is one right in front of you! If that Jongup guy were to ever hurt you again, tell me! I will come with the rest of your oppas and haunt him! Follow what your heart says, araso?

-Yongguk

 

Araso oppa. Thank you so much! :*

-Nara

 

A few minutes later a call came in. Nara was hesitant to pick up the call as she was really not ready to talk or even face that caller.

 

‘Yah Kim Nara! Where are you? I went to your classes but your friend said you went home. Are y …’ She hang up the phone. ‘Tch can’t he ask me nicely …’ Nara thought to herself.

 

Once again her phone rang. She left her phone ringing for a while longer before answering.

 

‘YAH! How can you hung up on me! I’m being worried right now! Kim Nara where are you? Are you alright?’ Jongup asked with a stern but caring voice.

 

‘Home,’ Nara answered shortly.

 

‘Why are you sick baby? Tell me what happened … Do you need me to come and visit you at your house? Tell me your address and I’m going to be there!’ Jongup told her.

 

‘No Jongup! No! If you want to see me … meet me somewhere but not at my house! But looking at the situation right now, I don’t want to see you! ’ Nara protested and hang up the call.

 

Yah Kim Nara! You hung up the phone on me again? Seriously?.. I don’t care but meet me at the playground near the school at 6pm later. I will wait for you till you come! I want to see you .. no .. I need to see you badly! See you later! <3

-Jongup

 

The time now shows that it was 4.50pm. Nara looked outside the window. It was raining heavily. ‘Hope it doesn’t rain later when I’m going to see Jongup later.’ She mumbled. Since it was still early, Nara decided to roll on her bed and wait for time to pass by. Without realising it, she fell asleep …

 

♦♦♦

 

‘Nara-ah! Wake up! It’s already 7pm. Wake up and have your dinner!’ Her omma shouted from the kitchen.

 

Nara looked at her wall clock! ‘! Jongup!’ She shouted. She quickly check her phone to see if Jongup called her. There were 26 missed calls and three unread messages from Jongup.

 

I’m on my way now. See you soon sweetie? Xoxo

 

Yah… Where are you… It’s so cold right now.. Please come faster..

 

I’m still waiting for you and I’ll wait till you come here …

 

♦♦♦

 

Nara! Nara!’ she felt somebody shaking her body. She opened her eyes to see her mother in front of her. ‘Wake up! Your alarm rang two times already. Are you planning to go anywhere?’ her mum asked.

 

‘Oh omma! What time is it? She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

 

‘It’s only 5.30pm. Going anywhere?’ Nara jumped out of her bed after she heard her mum.

 

‘Why do I always have to dream … zzzz’ she mumbled to herself. ‘I’m going to meet Jongup. I’ll be back soon Omma,’ she kissed her mum cheek and left the house.

 

♦♦♦

 

It was exactly six when she reached the venue where she will be meeting Jongup. She looked around to find Jongup. She was about to approach Jongup when suddenly a girl came running towards Jongup. To her surprise, she saw Jongup hugging that girl and kissed her forehead. She moved back and quickly made a U-turn back home.  

 

 ‘What’s new Moon Jongup? You’re always hurting me… Liar!’ Nara shouted as she quickened her steps.

 


 

yay an update ! hehe ^^ i spent quite a few hours writing this chapter. sorry if its crappy.

btw thank you so much to my new subscribers^^ love you guys a lot! hope you will not be disappointed with my updates and the whole story! i will try to improve on the upcoming chapters! annyeong! ^^

*blow kisses and throw hearts*