Chapter 6

You are my only love, oppa

 

It was Monday and the first lesson was Mathematics. Nara dragged her feet to her classroom. She hated the fact that she has to see Jongup during the first lesson. The moment she stepped inside the classroom, she saw Jongup.

 

Good Morning Kim Nara!’ Jongup greeted Nara from his seat. He gave her a very warming smile.

 

However, Nara rolled her eyes at Jongup. She went to her seat and sat down. Suddenly, the chair beside her was pulled and occupied by Jongup.

 

‘Yah, go back to your seat. I don’t want to sit beside you. Go away. Don’t disturb me,’ Nara shoo him away but Jongup remain seated. He didn’t want to move at all. He really wanted to sit beside Nara again. He missed joking around with Nara during Mathematics lesson.

 

‘NO,’ Jongup shook his head and just look at the whiteboard, not moving a single inch.

 

‘Fine then I’ll move,’ Nara stood up from her seat. Jongup grabbed her wrist and pull her back to her seat. ‘No, please stay. Please,’ Jongup begged. Nara looked straight into his eyes. She can feel his sincerity, begging her not to move. Her heart starts to beat rapidly.

 

‘Alright class, separate your table, we’re going to start the class test now,’ Mr Lee instructed the students. Nara remained seated. Jongup smile sweetly at her, feeling happy that she didn’t move her seat.

 

‘Nara, let’s go lunch together today! Hehe …’ Jongup asked. As much as Nara wants to reject him, she still accepts his invitation as she didn’t want Jongup to annoy her. ‘I want to go the rooftop, I brought food’ Nara replied him shortly.

 

‘Araso. You must share with me. I’m lazy to buy food at the canteen,’ Jongup said while laughing. The both of them make their way to the rooftop.

 

♦♦♦

 

At the rooftop, they both seated beside each other, staring at the sky. Nara shares her food with Jongup. She is worried that he might not have the energy to continue the lesson and will feel hungry throughout the rest of the lesson later on.

 

‘Nara-ah, do you know what’s happening between me and Hara?’ Jongup randomly asked a question.

 

‘Do I look like I care Moon Jongup? Even though I’m your best friend, I don’t care what’s going on between the both of you,’ Nara continue feeding food in , really acting like she doesn’t care or bother at all but actually, she badly wants to know why Jongup broke up with Hara. He loved her a lot. Even the other student in the school wants to know the reason for their break up. Hara could only afford to say that she deserves someone better than Jongup.

 

 ‘Nara-ah, actually …’ Jongup took her hands and look into her eyes. ‘I … I know I’ve hurt you twice or maybe more than that. I’ve always hurt you. I admit that I’m blind enough to not notice that you’ve sincerely loved me right from the start. I’m the most stupid guy to ever reject your love. Nowadays, I came to realise that I have no feelings at all towards Hara. I’ve come clean with her and broke up with her.’ Jongup said sincerely.

 

‘I want you to know that every time I’m away from you, I really missed you. I’ve always wanted to send you a text asking how are you but I don’t dare as I know you are really mad at me and it will take me quite some time to be able to talk to you again. I feel pain in my chest every time I see you hanging out with other guys, especially if the guy is not me. Nara-ah, I’m taking this opportunity to beg you for a chance to make things right. Let me cure your broken heart that I’ve hurt before this. Please give me the chance?’ he continued his sentence and kissed her right hand.

 

Tears are forming in Nara eyes. A drop of tear rolled on her left cheeks. She can’t believe that Jongup actually confess his feelings to her. She is more shocked to know that the dream she had before this came true even though the dream is quite different.

 

‘You don’t have to accept my feelings right now, Nara-ah. I just want you to know my real feelings. Let me make things right and please, give me the honour to make you happy, Nara.’ Jongup wiped Nara tears.

 

Nara took Jongup hands and said, ‘I’m sorry Jongup-ah.’ She then left Jongup hanging on the rooftop.

 

♦♦♦

 

‘She must be very happy. Her best friend confessed that he has the same feeling as her too,’ Daehyun smiled weakly to himself, thinking back about what he just saw at the rooftop. He can’t deny that he felt a sharp pain in his chest. A pain that indicates his heart is broken into a million pieces. He thought he have a chance to gain Nara’s attention and make her fall for him. Never did he expect that he has a rival in love and before he even starts fighting for the girl he likes, he has already lose. ‘Be happy Kim Nara,’ that was all he hoped for.

 


 

and ... i don't know how to continue ... i'm still stuck on the next chapter T.T hahah! i will try my best for the next chapter ... enjoy reading (: btw i wrote a one shot story. do read it if you have time ^^ annyeong (:

DID YOU GUYS SEE ONE SHOT JAP VER MV? OMG THEY'RE SO HOT. I CRIED AND IDKY T.T hahha okok talk too much already! bye^^