Chapter 13

You are my only love, oppa

 

‘I didn’t know that you guys are in the same school and even know each other! Well, I’m glad to actually hear it! Bring her out, son!’ Daehyun mum looked at him with jubilation.

‘Omma! Are you serious? For the first time I came back home, you allow me to go out. Usually you would keep me in your arms so I won’t be able to go anywhere!’ he chuckled with obvious delight.

‘Aish, this child! Just go ahead and have fun! Just this once!’ his mom replied with a broad smile. ‘Be back in an hour time or something! I shall cook dinner for us to eat later on!’ she added as she sends Nara and Daehyun out of the house with her eyes. She smiled at the sight of those two.

♦♦♦

The two of them spent their time walking on the park near Daehyun house. There was an awkward silence between the two of them after they actually found out that they used to be each other crush when they were young.

‘Daehyun oppa… It’s really shocking to know that you’re Eunjung unnie brother. How can I not recognise you! I can’t deny that you actually became much more handsome than last time!’ Nara broke the silence. She really didn’t expect that Daehyun used to be her crush when she was little. All she could do right now is to laugh thinking about the past.

‘Haha! Is that a compliment Kim Nara? Well, didn’t expect things to turn out this way! Possibly, is there any chance for you to like me again?’ Daehyun gave her a wink.

‘Oppa! You know I have Jongup right?... OH MY GOD! OPPA!’ Nara shouted when she suddenly thought of Jongup. It slipped her mind that she actually has a movie date with Jongup. She took her phone out to see 3 missed calls and 2 text messages from him.

I’m already here. Come faster. I’ll be waiting :)

-----

Kim Nara … It’s already 7.10pm. Aren’t you going to come?

-Jongup

Moon Jongup, I’m really sorry. I don’t think I’m able to come. Something cropped up at home. I need to be with my mum. I’ll see you next time! I’m truly sorry …. ;(

Nara sends the text message to Jongup with a heavy heart. She really felt bad for lying to her boyfriend. She then looked at Daehyun who looked confused.

‘Yah Kim Nara! What happened? What’s wrong? Why did you shout out of a sudden?’ Daehyun asked.

‘Eo? Nothing! Not really important actually! I kind of solve that problem already! No worries!’ she said with a sunny smile. Daehyun nod his head, feeling quite relieved to hear that from Nara.

‘So … Erm … I didn’t know that you used to be my crush last time! I regretted for not asking for your name or even communicate with you before I actually left …’ Daehyun scratched the back of his neck. He was quite shy to talk about the past actually. He still remembered how he would blush at the sight of Nara last time.

‘Well, it’s your lost then, oppa!’ Nara rolled her tongue at him and laughed. They happily chatted and continue reminiscing about their past till someone came and approached them.

‘Wow … So he’s your mother? What are you doing here Nara-ah? Did you lie to me to actually spend time with other guys behind my back? I know you’re mad at me but you don’t have to do this. I’m really upset, Kim Nara,’ Jongup said plaintively.

‘Jongup I … I didn’t mean to lie to you. I’m truly sorry. Let me explain please?’ she replied him with a shudder.

‘Yeah sure ... Explain on your way back home. I’ll send you back. Let’s go!’ Jongup pulled Nara to follow him and gave Daehyun a death glare.

‘Jongup … I ... I’m really sorry but I can’t go home with you now. I’ll explain to you soon but not today. I’ll talk to you tomorrow alright! Or maybe I’ll give you a call at night! I really got to go now… I’m very sorry …’ Nara repeatedly apologise and pulled Daehyun to head back to his home. She left Jongup all surprised when she left the place with Daehyun.


hey everyone (: a short update before i actually go to sleep. i'll update again tomorrow so anticipate what will happen on the next chapter alright?

what do you think will happen? xP

have a great day ahead everyone ^.^

was just wondering ... would you guys want Jongup to be friends with Daehyun one day? :P