Chapter 3

You are my only love, oppa

 

Nara woke up from her sleep when her hand phone rang, indicating there is a call coming in. ‘Who disturb my sleep on this lovely day, BLOODY IDIOT’ Nara shouted. She reached out for her phone and pick up the call.

 

 

 

‘Good Morning Nara-ah. Are you awake? Do you want to meet my friends and go breakfast with us?’ A guy with a hoarse voice asked her.

 

 

 

‘Why are you calling me early in the morning? WHO ARE YOU?’ Nara shouted with a sleepy voice, making Yongguk laugh at the end of the line.

 

 

 

Nara became wide awake when the person at the other line said ‘Yongguk’. She apologised many times. She was so embarrassed for reacting that way. ‘Aish, Yongguk will have a bad impression of me,’ she thought to herself as she face-palmed her forehead. After quite some time talking on the phone, they both agreed to meet at the nearest restaurant near Nara’s house. She quickly took a shower and dress up simply for breakfast later on. She wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans with her high-cut Converse snickers. She put on a light make up and left the house to meet them. She is quite anxious to meet Yongguk friends later on. She’s scared that she might not get along with them but still she is happy to be able to go breakfast with new people.

 

 

 

 

‘Hyung, who is she? Why is she joining us for breakfast? Why did you invite her?’ Zelo asked Yongguk as that was the first time ever Yongguk invited a girl to join them for breakfast. From what they know, Yongguk hardly make friends with any girls.

 

 

 

‘That girl must be very special right, Yongguk hyung?’ Youngjae interrupted. He was looking at Yongguk who is stopping Daehyun from eating his breakfast first.

 

 

 

‘Aish, hyung don’t stop me. I’m already hungry. Can’t we just eat first? Why is that girl so late?’ Daehyun continue to feed rice inside his mouth.

 

 

 

‘Wait awhile. She is going to be here soon. Well, she is just a friend. Don’t think that far. I just met her also. She is my new friend. I want you guys to be her friend too!’ Yongguk explains everything to his other 4 friends.

 

 

 

‘Glad to hear that. Nobody can steal Bang Yongguk from me araso?’ Himchan hug Yongguk and repeatedly kissed his cheek. The other members laughed.

 

 

 

Suddenly a girl came running inside the restaurant. ‘Annyeonghaseyo! I’m sorry I arrived late,’ Nara bowed as she said to the boys and hung her head low. She felt so guilty for arriving late. The boys attention was shifted to her. ‘Oh my god. She looks so pretty even though she dressed up simply,’ Yongguk thought to himself.

 

 

 

Daehyun stop eating and looked up to see Nara. ‘Omo. She is so pretty. She looks like an angel,’ Daehyun thought to himself.

 

 

 

‘It’s okay. Have a seat. The food just arrived anyway. You’re not that late. Come and have a seat. We should start eating,’ Yongguk lied to make Nara feel better.

 

 

 

They introduced themselves before they started eating. They talked a lot but Daehyun was the only one who kept quiet and showed no interest in the conversation. Even though he badly wants to talk and get to know everything about the girl that is sitting in front of her. The six of them had a wonderful time eating together. They laughed happily and felt comfortable eating together as though they have met each other for a very long time. Yongguk saw Daehyun stealing glances to look at Nara. He assumed that Daehyun must have fallen for her. Yongguk knew Daehyun too well. Daehyun hardly fall for any girls. When he did, he totally put in a lot of efforts to make the girl his girlfriend.

 

 

 

‘I totally had a great time with all of you. It was nice to meet all of you. See you guys in school on Monday! Annyeong!’ Nara waved, heading back home after having an awesome breakfast with her new friends. Yongguk friends weren’t bad at all. They treated her nicely and they were like an oppa to her even though Zelo was younger than her by a year.

 

 

 

‘Go home safely,’ Yongguk said to Nara before seeing her figure slowly fading away from their eyesight. Yongguk turn to face Daehyun. Yongguk gave him a smirk. Daehyun shrugged while saying, ‘What?’ He was clueless to why Yongguk looked him that way.

 

 

 

‘I know that you have fallen for her Jung Daehyun!’ Yongguk rolled his tongue at Daehyun and walk off. Daehyun was shocked. How did Yongguk know that? He didn’t even say anything during breakfast or show any interest in talking to her. Unless Yongguk caught him sneaking glances at her.

 

 

 

‘I’m doomed. Yongguk hyung, stop there! Please don’t tell her,’ Daehyun ran and pulled Yongguk by his collar.

 

 

 

‘Why shouldn’t I? She needs to know about it. Hmm. Her best friend that she has feelings for recently broke her heart. He rejected her twice already. Why don’t you try to gain her attention? Most probably, she is not ready to accept you but … make her feel special and treat her nicely. She might be able to accept you sooner or later. I trust you Jung Daehyun. I know you are able to take care of her very well,’ Yongguk patted Daehyun shoulder.

 

 

 

‘I will try. Thank you, hyung. Please help me. But wait ... Do you happen to like her too? You seemed so concern towards her?’ Daehyun asked.

 

 

 

‘I … I do like her,’ Yongguk replied, making Daehyun feel shocked. ‘But only as a sister. She reminds me of my sister that passed away sevenyears back. I guess that was why I feel comfortable around her,’ Yongguk continue his sentence. Tears forming in Yongguk’s eyes can be seen clearly.  Daehyun gave him a hug. ‘Sorry to hear that, hyung,’ Daehyun whispered in Yongguk ears.

 

 

 

On that afternoon, Nara took out her laptop and began replying to all the posts that were posted on her website. She really loves reading people posts about their problems in relationship and was grateful to be able to help them to solve it or give advices. She might not be experience in love but she can really give good advices or even help in solving their problems. Nara slowly scrolled down the posts and questions sent to her. She stopped when she saw a post that was written by someone she knew.

 

 

 

 

Hi love guru :). A friend of mine recommended me to this website saying that you are actually able to help me solve my problem regarding my love life or even give some useful advices to help me. She said that all your advices are good. This is the reason to why I approached you :). Actually, I recently got into a relationship. I really love my girlfriend but sometimes she really gets on my nerve. She is just too much at times. She doesn’t allow me to be close to my best friends (girls btw) at all. I know she might get jealous to see how close I am to my best friends but she should understand and have her trust in me. What should I do love guru? Please give me some advices. Jebal...

-Jongup

 

 

 

That was not the only post Jongup posted on her website. There is another post that totally shocked Nara.

 

 

 

Once again, hi love guru :) I badly need your advice right now. Should … should I give up on my girlfriend? I’m slowly drifting apart from my best friends and I realised that our separation showed me one thing. I think I’m actually in love with my best friend and her name is Nara. I know she probably hated me for hurting her twice. But I only came to realise that I do have feelings for her. Or is it just my thought? I think I’m confused between these two girls. Help me, love guru :(

-Jongup 

 

 

 

‘Should I reply or should I not?’ Nara questioned herself. She did not know what advice she should give Jongup as she herself was involved in the problem that Jongup sent. She was confused. She has no idea how to react on that kind of situations. She’s not really happy knowing that Jongup finally realised that he liked her. She buried her face on her pillow. Suddenly, a loud vibration can be heard. A new text came in. She reached for her phone that was resting on the drawer table and read the content.

 

 

 

Hey beautiful. What are you doing right now? Can we talk for a moment? ;)

-Unknown

 

 

 

Who are you?’ was the only sentence Nara replied to the sender. She didn’t bother to think who the sender of the message might be as she is still bothered by the post that Jongup sent.

 

 

 

‘Jongup a.k.a. your crush ;) Wait, should I add, your admirer too? Hehe ... Nara-ah, I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you but I just came to realise that … I liked you too Nara-ah. ’ was what the sender replied.

 

 

 

Nara was shocked. ‘NO WAY! GO AWAY! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME AFTER I’VE FINALLY GET RID OF MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU!’ Nara shouted as she threw her phone on her bed.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry but I cant contain my excitement so I posted another chapter :P Thank you to those who upvoted the story ^^ I REALLY APPREACIATE IT *throw hearts* Do give comments or maybe suggestion so I'm able to write a better story! I love all of you who read my story! *blow kisses* See you soon at the next chapter ^^