Chapter 10

You are my only love, oppa

 

Nara pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears that is flowing on her cheeks. ‘What did you just say, oppa?’ Nara asked weakly. ‘You speak so softly … I can’t really hear you … Who like me? What good guy? Notice what?’ she continued.

‘No … Nothing … I was just saying that it’s already late and we have school tomorrow. Let’s go home now!’ he stands up and stretches out his hand to pull Nara up from the bench.

‘Oppa …. Err I know it’s kind of weird for me to ask you this but … can I please .. err sleepover at your house tonight? Please …’ Nara begged while shaking Yongguk’s arm.

‘FOR WHAT?’ Yongguk raised his voice a little.

‘Er, just for fun? Please oppa …’ Nara begged again and showed some aegyo so that Yongguk will agree to her request. Yongguk slowly nodded his head.

‘THANK YOU SO MUCH OPPA!’ she jumped in happiness and kissed Yongguk’s cheek, making his heart beat rapidly. ‘I’ll have to take my stuff at home first. Let’s go now!’ she pulled Yongguk’s hand.

♦♦♦

‘Hyung? Finally, you’re home! Eo? Nara-shii, why are you here?’ Youngjae who was flipping through his notes asked. He then turned to face Daehyun who was closing his eyes and listening to his iPod, unaware of anything that is happening.

Nara looked at Daehyun and then to Youngjae. ‘I … I have some problems at home …’ she answered. Youngjae nodded his head, to show that he understands her situation.

‘Nara-ah, you will share a room with Daehyun and I. I will sleep on the floor while you take my bed. Go and wash up now and go to sleep. It’s already late …’ Yongguk instructed. Nara make her way to the bathroom in the kitchen and wash up before changing into her pyjamas. She then went to Daehyun and Yongguk’s room which is located exactly near the bathroom. As she opened the door, she screamed her lungs out and cover her eyes with two of her hands when she saw a half- Daehyun right before her eyes. Daehyun who was shocked screamed too.

‘YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?’ Daehyun quickly reach out for his shirt and put in on.

‘I .. I’m sleeping here tonight. Yongguk oppa asked me to sleep in this room,’ Nara answered as she points to Yongguk bed.

‘Eo? Alright. I’ll sleep at the couch then. Goodnight,’ he walked out of the room but Nara managed to stop him as she grab hold of his wrist.

‘Can we have a talk for a moment?’ Nara asked.

‘I’m sleepy. Can’t we wait till tomorrow? I’m sorry Nara-ah,’ Daehyun avoided and slowly walk out of his room.

‘You’re avoiding me right? I know you are, Jung Daehyun. Just what wrong did I do? Is there something that you are not happy about? Tell me about it. Don’t treat me this way!’ Tears started forming in Nara eyes. Slowly, tears rolled down her cheeks.

‘Don’ spout nonsense at this timing. Go to sleep now. Goodnight!’ he poked his head over his shoulders to see Nara, his back was facing her. He left the room feeling all guilty. ‘I’m sorry Nara-ah. Give me sometime before I start talking to you again …’ Daehyun whispered in his heart.

♦♦♦

‘Morning Oppas …’ Nara greeted weakly, still feeling a bit sad for what happened yesterday between Daehyun and her.

‘Morning Nara! Quickly have your breakfast .. We’re leaving soon!’ Yongguk said as he pass her a peanut flavour.

‘Hyung, Daehyun hyung left earlier, saying that he has something going on,’ Zelo informed Yongguk as he feed bread into his mouth.

‘Eo? Araso .., Let’s leave now! We’re running late,’ Yongguk grabbed his bag, put on his shoes and wait for the rest to exit the house.

♦♦♦

Nara walked to her locker with a heavy heart, head facing the floor. She feels so troubled thinking about what happened between her and Daehyun. She was so immersed in her own thoughts that she did not noticed Hara was right in front.

‘YAH! WHERE DID YOU PLACE YOUR EYES? DIDN’T YOU SEE ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?’ Hara yelled as she pushed Nara on the floor, causing her to land on a rough surface and hurt her knees. Blood was oozing out.

‘I’m sorry,’ Nara said as she tries to get on her feet but the pain on her knees was quite unbearable. She had difficulties standing up.

‘Sorry doesn’t solve every problem Kim Nara,’ Hara scoffed while pulling Nara up violently. She pushed her to the nearest locker, her back leaning on the locker. Hara gently caressed Nara’s cheek before attempting to slap her. Hara raised her right hand up, prepared to land her palm on Nara’s cheek but her actions got stop as someone gripped her wrist tightly.

‘Don’t you dare land your hand on her …’ Daehyun gave her a warning before releasing his grip harshly. He then carry Nara to the nearest bench to get her wounds treated.

‘Ouch!’ Nara cried when Daehyun applied ointment to her wounds. Daehyun looked at her and gave her a weak smile.

‘I’m sorry about yesterday. I shouldn’t have treated you that way … I’m really sorry Nara-ah,’ Daehyun apologised.

Nara gave him a smile and said, ‘It’s okay oppa. I understand. Please don’t ever treat me that way again … It hurts me real bad. I mean like you’re one of my closest oppa, besides Yongguk oppa. Who am I supposed to look for if I have problems if one of you decides to treat me that way?’

‘So … I’m just an oppa to you?’ Daehyun looks straight in her eyes. Her heart beats rapidly.

‘Y..yes. Why? Eh? Did you like me oppa? Have you fallen for me? Keke …’ Nara joked.

‘Nara-ah, actually… I …’ before Daehyun could even confess his feelings, Jongup interrupted.

‘Kim Nara!! What happened to you? Who did this to my baby?’ Jongup came running towards them and shake her body to see every parts of her body if to see she’s hurt in other area.

‘YAH MOON JONGUP! STOP SHAKING MY BODY! MY KNEES HURTS BADLY!’ Nara yelled. Jongup bows and apologised as he planted a kiss on Nara’s cheek.

‘Whoa.. I better get going now … Take care Nara-ah,’ Daehyun said as he ruffles Nara’s hair. He felt a very jealous seeing Nara and Jongup together. Nara waved and bid goodbye.

‘Yah, who is that?’ Jongup asked curiously.

‘My oppa. Why? Are you jealous? Keke …’ Nara laughed.

‘Well of course! What if you were to fall for him? What will happen to me then?’ Jongup pouts.

‘What will happen to you? Yah, we have nothing going on alright?’ Nara tried to stand up to walk away from Jongup.

‘Hey, what do you mean we have nothing going on? I thought we’re dating?’ Jongup helped Nara up, seeing that she have difficulties. Nara playfully shook her head while hugging Jongup’s arm as a support for her to walk. They both make their way to their classes for their lesson.

♦♦♦

‘Nara-ah, let’s go for an ice-cream date!’ Jongup invited.

‘Are you treating me, Moon Jongup?’ Nara asked.

‘Anything for my baby! Heheh! Let’s go now!’ Jongup hold her hands so that Nara is able to walk properly, despite her injured knees.

♦♦♦

‘So what do you want? Peppermint flavoured ice-cream? Jongup ask as he scan through the menu. Nara nodded her head happily. They ordered the ice-cream they wanted and patiently wait for it. A few minutes later, a worker came to deliver the ice-cream to their seats. ‘Enjoy and eat well!’ she said, giving a big smile.

‘Nara-ah … You know that I have feelings for you right? Do you want … to be my girlfriend? He asked while his chocolate flavoured ice cream on the spoon. Nara who was enjoying her ice-cream choked at the sudden proposal.

‘Oh! There’s the girl who steal my boyfriend. Wow! They’re having a date right now … You move on quite fast huh .. Moon Jongup. Don’t you ever spare a thought for me? Don’t you know that I’m hurt Moon Jongup? And you.. Kim Nara … Don’t you have other guys to go after? You do love stealing love from others right? ’ Hara came and ruin their date.

‘Hara, stop it. Leave now! We’re over already. Please stop making a fuss here,’ Jongup went over to Nara’s seat to protect her in case Hara attempted to hurt her.

‘Whoa, so now you’re protecting her? Go away Jongup! This is between me and Nara. She steals the person whom I love dearly twice already. I couldn’t possibly let this matter slight anymore. She’s stealing everything from me. I hate her! Now move away and let me settle this problem with her!’ Hara tried to get near Nara.

‘Her problem is my problem. Now go away! Let’s go Nara!’ Jongup pulled Nara and walk out of the ice-cream shop.

♦♦♦

Nara obediently followed Jongup who was heading towards the park nearby. Her fingers were interlacing with Jongup’s. She smiles to herself secretly. She never thought that this day would finally come. She is really loving that moment. Without her noticing, Jongup was looking at her.

‘Yah! Why are you smiling to yourself?’ He asked while grinning.

‘Eo? Nothing. Heheh ..’ Nara quickly remove her smile on her face and look somewhere else. She felt embarrass. ‘Btw, thank you so much for protecting me from Hara just now ..’ Nara continued.

‘It’s okay. It’s my job anyways to protect you right? Heheh. Nara-ah, you have not given me an answer… Do you want to be my girlfriend? I think it’s the right time now. I know you like me too right? The feelings never fade away even though you tried to right?’ Jongup asked once again. ‘Nara-ah, please give me the chance to protect you …’ he asked sincerely.

Nara looked at him straight in the eyes. She gave him a smile before nodding her head slowly.

‘Oh my god! You seriously accept me? Thank you Nara-ah! I promise I will treat you right!’ He kissed her hands repeatedly before pulling her in for a hug. He then broke the hug and pulled her in for a kiss.

♦♦♦

‘Eo? Hyung … Isn’t that Nara noona? Wow she’s kissing somebody … Is that her boyfriend? Zelo asked his other hyungs .. Yongguk turned to look at Daehyun. Yongguk knew that he was hurting deep inside.

‘Let’s go and approach them!’ Youngjae suggested. They slowly stroll towards the bench that Nara and Jongup were seated at.

 

 


 yay an update ? ^^ lols hahaha!

anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI JUNHONG! I LOVE YOU A LOT <3

LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS BABY :*