Red Roses.

Creatures of the Day

Sulli felt the tingle in her neck.

She felt her blood trickle down her arm.

And she felt Minho. She remembered his eyes.

Gold pure eyes like a jaguar.

They were filled with determination.

She felt him holding onto her hips. She felt his soft hair brush off her chin. 

It felt like..., Time had stopped. And they were the only people in the world.

Did they already know each other, she asked.

Minho took his fangs away from her neck and brushed her hair back.

Sulli gasped and she couldn't stand on her feet.

Minho carried her over to the couch and grabbed the first aid kit.

Sulli watched as time passed her eyes... she couldn't hear anything. Not even the loud screams Krystal was conveying in the other room.

Krystal covered her eyes and just started screaming when Minho locked the door behind him.

When it happened to the last girl, that woman would never stop screaming. She would always LOSE IT.

The power within Minho's blood was just too much to bear.

On that day, Krystal had that feeling where something close had left.

The screams had also stopped.

Krystal wobbled to the room where they were.

She opened the door and her knees couldn't keep her up any longer.

Minho was right beside her sharing no emotion.

His hands were clean, but his heart was no longer pure.

He had ENDED her.

Krystal saw the last tears fall down her face.

She watched as Minho take away the sign of the diamond from her neck.

It meant that he could no longer love that person. They would no longer be in his mind.

Just like his mother.

She was a pureblood also, but she chose a mortal instead of his father.

When he was young, he saw his mother along with that man laughing and smiling, he thought he was just a friend.

Then one day, that man came to their house and his mother gathered her stuff along with Krystal's.

Minho opened his door and the mother walked up to him.

She knelt down and hugged him tightly.

"Do you want to be happy with mommy..? This man will be your father, alright.. Now get your stuff ready."

Minho put his hand out and pointed to her neck. A diamond for Krystal, His father, and him.

He was the last diamond.

He looked at her once more before he lifted her from his mind.

He started to cry.

His mother was unfaithful.

She was supposed to be dead to him just like that, but she loved him and her sister with all her heart.

Minho shook his head and thus made the diamond vanish from her neck. 

"Mommy no more..."

Minho's mother started to cry.

"I thought you loved me, sweetie. I took care of you the whole time..?"

From behind, Krystal was being grabbed by the man.

The mother noticed her scream and turned around.

Minho saw him first and took action before she could.

That was the day, his power of strength kicked in.

He beat him to the curb where he could no longer stand.

Krystal watched as his brother helped her. Minho closed her eyes and led her to her room. 

He told her to close her eyes and imagine her father's smile.

The mother walked over to the man and yelled at Minho.

"You Monster....!"

Minho let the tears fall as he crumbled where they were into pieces.

His mind was full of chaos.

His mother didn't die, he just sent them to another place where they could start again.

Even though she was unfaithful, he would always be faithful to her.

Krystal opened the door when the cries had stopped and she looked at Minho.

He noticed Krystal walk over to him and his arms opened.

He just wanted to hug someone.

After that, time went on.

Minho told his father the next day about it and his father was so depressed.

A few years later.

After fighting the pain, his father asked Minho once more if he could let him rest.

Minho stood by him until his last moments. Krystal had already moved in with their Aunt, Minho just..., didn't want her to lose the picture of their father smiling.

The father told him something before he left the world at last.

"Even though life has a limit, it doesn't mean you should stop what you love to do. I loved your mother and I have never stopped to this day, I am proud of you and Krystal for keeping up..."

Minho bit his lip to stop his tears, but they just kept going.

After a few moments, he let his tears just flow.

~Back to Present~

Minho dashed back to Sulli's side and gave her medicine to slow down the process.

"Are you alright, Sulli?"

Sulli could finally hear again.

She touched his face and he smiled.

Sulli then punched him.

She stood straight up in her chair and looked at him angrily.

"Thanks for letting me know you were going to stick your fangs in me...! Didn't I say you have to ask before you do?"

Minho looked at her.

"Excuse me? I practically saved you. Now you know you are an immortal just like us. And that you are in danger, you are called the sweet candy in our world. Now you know, you yourself have powers just as strong as ours. I just don't know what they are..."

Sulli felt something inside of her.

It was Minho's blood flowing through her veins.

She closed her eyes and heard something rapidly beat in her mind.

She opened her eyes and pointed at him.

"Did you put a diamond mark on my neck?"

Minho nodded. He felt a little flustered.

"And..., are you in love with me? I can hear this loud beat in my mind I have never heard of before..?"

Minho turned his head.

"And what if I do? What would you say to that...?"

Sulli was about to speak...

The door slammed open and Krystal had a huge smile on her face.

"Well since she is alright. I won't let you spend another minute with her. Now get out you old fart!"

Even when Krystal was pushing him back. He didn't even try to let his eyes wander from Sulli's.

"Well I have already marked you Sulli, even though we just met. I feel like we have some sort of intense connection no one else has. I feel like I know you...?"

Sulli stood up.

"That is..., that is what I thought.. Did you know me in my past life? No, if you did, I think I would have remembered you. You stand out, Minho."

Minho was about to run back to her but Krystal stood in front of him

Lights Out.

 

 

 

 

Tune in Fidoodly Friends!