Pieces of HIM.

Creatures of the Day

Minho was walking back to his room accompanied by a few maids holding a green hanbok. Sulli wondered. 

Krystal walked out of her room yawning and scratching the tip of her head because the bun was pulled up too high, she was wearing a red and yellow hanbok.

Sulli walked towards her and then turned her around. "Let me fix that for you.. And why are you all dressing up so formally today? I didn't know there would be such an occasion.” Krystal crossed her arms. “You know how there are those arranged marriages with superiors? Well. You haven't met the parents of Yuri.. They are here to visit the lovebirds, Yuri and Minho. Fortunately, I have an Aunt and Uncle who are chill so they'll accept you. On the other side, Yuri's parents know about him moving back and forth from dimensions, but they have no idea about you and Minho. Oh, I almost forgot, they especially came today because it's her birthday." 

Sulli bit her lip and then reached down to look at her attire.

 "Will I then have to dress up in the right attire..?" Krystal turned around to lie against Sulli. She stretched her arms out and had the jazz fingers. "Well, take advice from me and try not to stand out, wear a simple hanbok, without any accessories. This is for Yuri, so when my guardians come and her parents come, after Minho tells them about you, they won't judge too quickly. Back to topic how about grassy green, Minho has a lighter one that stands out more... And ha! Oh won't it be such a surprise? To learn that the little girl they used to know is a rotten little doll? I can't wait till this, huh?"  

Sulli shook her head and pushed her. "Why don't you just like Yuri for once?" Krystal frowned at her. "Why would I? She's an imbecile. She almost took Minho away from you. And her father was the man... Who ruined my father's life!" 

Sulli pushed her into her room along with locking the door behind her. "What do you mean by 'that man'...?" Krystal pulled the curtains from the window. "He was the man that stole my mother away from my father. Oppa told me what he had did, but it didn't end at that. My mom called me 2 years after. She tried to keep in touch with me because that guy left my mom. She was so sad she wanted kill herself, but I told her to grow up already... She gave birth to us at a young age, but I was still saner than her. However, now, I think I'm happy that I moved on, I'm happy that my brother pushed me." Sulli went up to hug her from behind. "I haven't told my relatives about this because Yuri can painfully find it out by her. I know that Minho doesn't know this, but when he sees him again, oh he won't let him off so easily." 

Krystal didn't want to talk anymore. She could already imagine that moment back then.. When her mother bowed to her and begged for her daughter back. She couldn't grant her wish, she no longer wanted to have anything to do with her. Krystal shook her head; no longer would she have to face that. She wiped her face and turned to look at Sulli. "Well you should get dressed now, the maids should be waiting at your door by now." 

Before Sulli left, she brought something out of her pocket. It was a little gift wrapped in stone along with a blue bow on top. She set it down on the table and looked at her once more. "One little gift, then one fabulous smile from you." Krystal sighed while crossing her arms. "Gift?" Sulli skipped away before Krystal could ask her another question. 

She snatched it away and then sat at the edge of her bed. She opened it slowly. It was a keychain. It meant more than just its appearance. It was little tiny charms made by all of the people around her. A lion cub charm from Sulli, a silver microphone from Minho, a white rose impaled with pink from Taemin, and a brow rabbit with a glossy pink nose from Onew. She loved it, but she wondered where Key's present was. Where was it? She examined the gift carefully. But there was nothing. After a few minutes, she finally decided to stop looking and greet the horses that were sent last night. 

The horses were for the elders joy as they come to stay for the night.  

Before Krystal decided to leave, she glanced once more at the box. It was still glowing. Krystal was cautious, she walked towards it and flipped it over in-case there was any dark magic involved. Thankfully there wasn't, it was a little box under it. It was slid under so it didn't feel uncomfortable to hold it. She took it out and it happened to be a lockey. When she opened it up, there was a note written in the lipstick she used. Her smile lit up. "Did you miss me? Well now you don't have to, I'm waiting by the fountain in the middle of the entrance... I have someone with me. I can't wait until you meet him." Krystal threw it back on the bed while she ran out the door. 

Minho walked out of the kitchen wearing his hanbok along with an apple in his hand. he was waiting for this apple all day, he raised it; which makes all the more important. And without knowing, Krystal zoomed pass him and bumped the apple out of his hand. It landed right in the pot of flowers he was going to past to Yuri's parents. "Yah! YAH!!!Krystal looked back at him. "You're missing something, Oppa! Flowers would do the trick!" Krystal pointed at his head. 

Minho took his attention away from the apple. He felt his head. He was wearing soil on his head.. He wiped it off with both of his hands. He got back his apple and then walked back into the Kitchen. "Juli, How many apples did I grow?" Juli was about to answer but she looked at his face first. She covered in shock. "Wh-What happened!? Your face, Master.. Is that blood?" Minho looked at her weirdly. Juli drew a mini mirror from her pocket. Some of the soil that fell sticked to his forhead. It looked like dripping blood from his forehead. One of the maids brought him a wet towel. He thanked her and laughed. "Don't worry Juli, this is soil from the pot." Juli pinched him in the ear. "Well If that was the flowers you were giving to Yuri's parents as an apology, you better get new ones quickly." Minho agreed and walked back to his room. 

Krystal caught up and saw two boys sitting on the fountain where their back were facing her. "Oppa....! You missed me right?" Key turned around, he looked so different. It felt like they hadn't seen each other in years. Without making fun of each other, their absence from their lives was a big impact. Key ran towards her and gave her a hug. 

Key took her hand and brought her towards the other guy. "We've been friends for awhile. I would like to introduce you to him." Krystal bowed as the man turned around. She lift her head up, and by then, they were taken.

Suho. He smiled at her with charm. Suho held out his hand. "It's a pleasure." Key looked at them both. "Well, you guys are starting off well! I'm glad, can we invite ourselves in? It's kind of chilly in here, is it not?" Key took the lead and took Krystal by the hand. Suho followed behind. 

Key knew what was happen. He never thought this would happen. 

She fell in love, didn't she? 

Sulli was getting dressed. Finished with all the basics, she was tying her hair up. After tying it into a bun, she needed the bow, but it was nowhere to be found. 

Sulli pouted as she looked for it desperately. 

After a few minutes, she saw something yellow in the blink of her eye. It was the bow. It was stuck in between the door. She pulled it, but something was holding it back. 

Minho was walking up the stairs. He found something before he entered his room. It was the other end of Sulli's bow, he bent his knees and took a hold of it. He was going to give her it. But something was pulling it out at the same time. 

Minho knocked on the door. "Sulli? I have the other end of the bow, do you want me to let go or you..?" 

Sulli pulled a little harder. "Give it to me!" 

Minho decided to play a little. He got a firm grip on it to. 

A few seconds later, Sulli let go thinking the bow would rip. THUD. Minho fell on his . 

Sulli quickly opened the door. Minho was there to hug her. Sulli tripped onto the ground and then Minho was standing on top. "Ha ha. Do you need some help?" Sulli admitted defeat and held her hands out. 

Minho took her hand and pulled her up. When she was a little closer, Minho wrapped his other hand around her waist. "I won't lett you off so easily." Minho planted a kiss. She was shocked, her eyes were wide open. After knowing what was happening, she relaxed herself and closed her eyes. 

.....

..........

....

...........................

............

Minho still hadn't let her go. Sulli hit him with her fists. Minho finally let go. "Yah!.. That was too far.." Minho chuckled and then pushed her back into her room. "Go get ready. All wait for you out here." 

Sulli pushed him back. If she closed the door, she would have smacked his forhead. 

10 Minutes Later. Sulli walked out. Minho smiled happily for Sulli was so beautiful. Even though she wouldn't stand out in the crowd, Minho would find her. He always fell in love with her every single time.

Minho led the way. They ended up in the garden. "I want it to be perfect, Sulli. When I tell them-- what?" 

 Sulli closed and pointed behind him. The parents were right behind them. 

Minho turned around and saw the Queen. He greeted her with pleasure. Then he bowed to the king before he shook his hand.

Sulli backed up. She didn't know what was about to go down.

Minho met his eyes.

It felt like after that,

Everything.

Became,

DARK, BITTER, and LOVELY.