Wedding Sticks

Creatures of the Day

He told her to sit down, right by the orchids to the dandelions. Sulli a little bit before, but Minho calmed her down by gripping onto her hand gently.

"I don't know why I didn't do it before, but I know nothing was holding me back. I guess humans and our monster like beings have at least one thing in common. And I feel that's, feeling. As the legend changes, we no longer are hurt by wounds but something through the heart. I think you've accomplished that the most, Sulli." 

Sulli hit him. "..Truthfully?" 

"You know I meant it in a good way... Now just let me continue. Sulli, the long lost Ice Princess and the one who stole this cold person's heart. Will you do the honors and marry the guy with the sore knees...?" 

Sulli's eyes smiled first. "Are you sure this time?" 

Minho helped her up and grabbed her by the waist. "If I wasn't sure.. I would still be living inside the company like an old owl, wouldn't I? Well..., I guess I would have met someone sooner or la---ter." 

Sulli pecked a little kiss on his lips. "Do you want to ruin the moment?" 

Minho shook his head. "Wedding Scheduled for tomorrow, I guess?"

Sulli walked up the stairs. "If you thought I could get ready in a day..." 

Minho went frozen. He thought he ruined it at that moment. 

"You totally thought right!!!!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I think this story needed to end guys. I really want improve my writing. I hope you will keep reading my upcoming minsul fanfics and also a variety of others. After finishing my Kim Soo Hyun fanfic, I am moving onto a new minsul fanfic called Under The Water Bridge . I hope you guys will tune in. And.. I really thank all the subscribers out there. You really make me smile.

The Day: 

Sulli was the first to wake up. "Krystal! It's time!" Krystal ran to get the makeup and her clothes along with her. They spent more than 4 hours in the living room. 

Downstairs, the maids weren't dressed in uniforms this time, tonight, everyone was invited. 

Krystal pulled Sulli's long black hair back into a bun. Like a beautiful Princess should be. Sulli laughed through the process. She just thought about all the moments from her past life right back to this one. She was getting married, to the one she so hardly fell for. 

Krystal finally put Sulli's dress out. Lace covered the neck and arms only showing some parts of her glowing complexion. Then from her waist down, ruffles just like her mother wore it. 

Minho tightened his bow. He looked for his gloves. 

"Looking for these...?" Taemin replied joyfully. Minho held out his hand. Taemin patted his back in celebration. 

"I guess that leaves me to say.. thanks. I can finally reveal that I fell in love again. Her name will not be said.. But I hope you can support me even after your wedding." 

Minho slipped on his gloves and straightened his clothes while flipping his hair in the right place. "Please tell me it isn't Sulli this time. If it was, I would kick your . Seriously."

Taemin picked the flower petals off from the bouquet by Minho's bed. Chocolate Cosmos. "Of course not. She's different this time. Unique in everyway, that's how I will always describe her.." 

Minho walked towards the door. "I'll happily let you take the flowers. Just don't ruin the wedding by eating all the cake, alright. Thanks man, I really appreciate our friendship." 

Taemin held up the flowers. They smelled sweet. 

Like her. 

Sulli ran down the stairs to the waiting room behind the wedding room. Everbody was settled. She just hoped she would not run into the groom. 

And thankfully she didn't. 

The music began and Taemin, Onew, Key, and Heechul were there to follow behind the man. Minho smiled and walked down the aisle. As he did, a beautiful little girl holding a rose for him to pin on was standing in front. Minho held her up and gently pinned on the flower. He whispered quietly, he was the only one who knew in this room. "Thank you, little Yuri.." It was Yuri's little sister who was born 3 years ago. She was hidden, but he would let everyone see. The beautiful little girl he had been waiting to hold. She meant a lot to him. 

Heechul offered to hold the little girl for him. Minho happily agreed and went up to the alter. Waiting for his princess to come. 

Sulli pinned something old, new, and blue. Just like she did last time. Krystal put the bouquet in her hands and helped her out towards the door. Sulli thanked her once again, Krystal nodded like the older sister she played for the day. 

Krystal walked in front of her and the music began. After Krystal would walk down, Sulli would finally walk down the aisle by herself. 

It was a little upsetting knowing herself would be the only one walking down, but this was her new life. She had already planned to get married again in the dimension she was born in before. Usually called, Earth. 

As the music became louder, Minho opened his eyes wide. Sparkles, flower petals, and just simple white. Sulli's head was down, but her smile was wide. She was really getting married again. This time.. there was no interferences; amazing. 

Minho held out his hand and helped her to the alter. 

Sulli wanted to keep it going. So she quickly smiled at Minho then gestured the pastor to quickly move it. 

The Pastor replied quickly. "Now the vows will be said. Choi Minho, will you love her in poor, sickness, and in health?" 

"Of course." 

"Do you have your vows prepared?" 

Minho shuffled out a little notecard. It was black, written with golden ink. Minho quickly glanced at it, then gripped onto Sulli's hands. "This might seem a little childish, a little corny, and a little stupid. But I promise, I will devote more than a husband can do. And back to our lovestory.. The day we started battling fights by ourselves and then unusually altered to battling them together. That was when I first fell in love.. Or might I say, your arms. He he, I love you Sulli." 

Sulli closed her eyes with excitement. Minho wanted to really kiss her by then. 

"Well.. My encounter with you was much more different from your aspect. Meeting you was hurtful, upsetting, and bitter sweet." 

The crowd laughed while having the tears held back in their voices.

"I cried like I never did, told the way I felt for the first time, and caught this little rainbow fish; the man with the crooked jacket. Thanks for giving me hope and love towards the world and myself. I definitely will live an interesting life with you. I hope our little prince will accept me the same way also...?" 

Minho went in for the kiss. The Pastor held out his hand that smelled like pink lemonade for some reason. He quickly said the rest. "Do you Choi Minho, take Sulli as your everlasting love?" 

"YES. \O_O/"

"And do you Choi Sulli, take Choi Minho as your everlasting love?"

"I do!!!!"

The audience laughed loudly. 

And then they finally kissed. Again I guess... <3 

Situation: Krystal, Key, Suho 

Unrequited loves right from the start always have a reason to just get booted out because they never tried to get to their own goal. Key was the guy to hold back. 

Krystal didn't cry and tried to be mature about it. 

They promised not to date until they got to know each other more. 

Key nevertheless cried either. He smiled admitting his defeat, but still had the courage to say yes to sitting by them. 

I guess somethings happen for a reason. Krystal and Key no matter what.., where meant to be close like jelly and jam. 

Even if she loved someone else. 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU ALL

Under the Water Bridge...

Look forward to it! Thanks for tuning in Fidoodly Friends!