Souls

Creatures of the Day

Sulli walked out the door and towards the corner of the building.

She caught her breath and slid down the wall.

Was love that easy to let go of?

She raised her hand and slowly touched her neck.

Even though the mark was no longer there, she still had some hope...

Just maybe, there was some hope she could still trust. Would he never love her again..? ...Wait.. they broke up because of this question.

She shook her head.

How was she supposed to know? Know that she was the only one for him..

She stood up straight and walked back into that company.

 

Minho rubbed his eyes.

"..Why did you make me... Why did you make me lie, Taemin?"

Taemin laughed sarcastically.

"Did you think..., I would let you win again? I caught up to Onew and I found that he still had the picture of the letter in his head, so I did what I had to... And Minho, you reek! Where has your power gone?"

Minho stood up and yanked onto Taemin's collar.

"Why would you do this? Something as low as this, why!?"

Taemin slapped his hand off and walked towards the door.

"It's not like her mind will change..., who is she going to believe? The one in the camera or the one right here, huh? Well of course neither, same response and same person, Minho. And I hope this won't jepoardize our company collaboration. ...Oh wait. You can't do anything anyways, or your name will be compared to a tiny old woman. Just like..., who you are now."

Taemin slammed the door behind him and grinned.

"Well isn't it fun to be the bad guy..!"

He slipped his hand into his pockets and flpped his hair back. He walked to the stairs. He decided to keep walking keeping himself cool.

 

Sulli pushed the button countless times for the elevator. She was focused she didn't see Taemin walk right beside her and out the door.

Sulli dialed Krystal's phone number.

"Krystal. Where is he!?"

Krystal giggled.

"He's still in his office...I knew you would come back."

Sulli hung up before she could say anything else.

Sulli took the stairs and barged back into Minho's life.

"Have you been chuckling that I finally left your life, or crying that I would never come back?"

Minho coughed and fixed himself.

"What are you doing back?"

Sulli smirked.

"Did you think I would leave you after that stunt? I still have the same feeling I had even after that event, but I need to know now. Are you willing to fall in love with me this time?"

Minho raced towards her and embraced her.

He sighed in relief.

"You would give me another chance?"

Sulli pushed him back.

She was still recovering.

She turned, facing the door.

"You can talk to me on the phone."

Her voice was a litte.. insincere.

Minho waved and watched her leave his office. He dialed Onew's number. 

"Onew! ..Are you alright?"

Onew rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock.

"You know I'm not a morning person... Even though it's technically the afternoon. And what are you talking about?"

Minho slapped his head.

"Taemin found my weaknes...."

Onew sighed.

"You think you can win someone's heart that easily? It takes time, you are supposed to have problems and obstacles along the way. And wherever it ends or leaves you at, just remember, that you did what you could, even if you didn't play your cards right. All meet you at the regular cafe we usually visit. See you then."

Onew hung up the phone and pressed a button on his bed.

"Strawberry! It's Minho again... Can you get me some comfy clothes to wear?"

A small robot came from the door. So cute!

Onew opened his arms and the robot hopped onto his lap.

"Oppa, Minho always has problems huh? It must be so hard on you.."

Strawberry smiled and Onew hugged her tightly.

"I wonder when I can meet a girl? Someone so special in my life..."

Strawberry tugged on his sleeves.

"Oppa, that's me!"

Strawberry was a little jealous.

 

Sulli picked up her phone.

"I just got home. What do you want?"

Minho laughed. She finally picked up.

"Well, I just wanted to get to know each other more.."

Sulli took off her jacket.

"If that's what you called for, we can do it tomorrow, right? It's not like you're going to dump me a second time. Bye."

Sulli threw her phone on the ground.

"I know I said I still love you, but it will never be back the way it was. If that love was called pure..., this is called 'imprisonment,' revenge is right behind you."

She broke her necklace in half and left it in a paper bag.

She left it on the counter and went to take a shower.

She was exhausted.

 

Minho scratched his head.

"That girl is definitely different, Eve.. I really don't know how I can make it up to her..."

Eve made a spark through the toaster.

"Sir, you have been really weak these days. And you know why, it's because VICTORIA has made it back into your head. We all know that you had so much love for her, but that was the past. Taemin took it to the next level, now you have to gain back your name and destroy, then conquer."

Minho poured a cup of coffee.

"I don't know if I still have that power in my hands.. As you said Eve, I've become weak because of her.."

"Which one are you talking about, Minho."

Onew entered the kitchen.

"I thought I told you, I wanted to meet at the cafe? You still hanging on, Eve?"

Eve giggled.

"I could talk to you forever Onew, but Minho really REALLY needs my assistance."

Onew laughed. He then yanked onto Minho's sleeve and towards the living room.

"Why don't we take a seat, we have a lot to discuss."

Minho began to talk.

"I like Sulli, but I have made it so unclear to her it's hurting the both of us."

Onew patted his back.

"Ah, you have gotten weaker. Is there a solution in your head anywhere? All you have to do now is convey what you are feeling right in front of her. They say 'it's the thought that counts,' but you're a millionaire. You can get anyone and anything. Now make it big and simple enough, that she knows what you are trying to tell her."

 

Sulli looked at her alarm. It was 11:00 AM on a Saturday. She brushed her hair and slipped her bunny slippers on.

She poured a cup of tea and made some bunny-shaped french toast.

She walked over, and some music. After, she opened her door and went to get her mail.

"Madame, your car is here."

"AHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE!? OH MY GOSH! YOU SCARED THE WILL OUT OF ME!"

The man bowed and took out a card.

Sulli yanked it from him and growled.

"I have to tell you something, I couldn't wait until you got to my office. After you finish getting ready, let my guard drive you to my house, I really hope you know what I mean when I show you tonight."

Sulli put the card at the back of her mail and walked back in her house.

30 Minutes Later.

Sulli walked out wearing a magenta mini leather purse with a long handle, black platforms with white-bows, purple under-shirt with a comfy white knitted-sweater on top, and black pants. And lastly, with a touch of star earrings on.

"Are you going to stand there, or take me to his house?"

The guard bowed and opened the door for her.

"I can close the door myself, you can start the car."

The guard sighed, he was losing against a cute little girl. All that he thought in his mind was...

"What have you done, sir? I bet this girl was so kind and caring, until you walked into her life."

20 Minutes Later.

The guard opened the door and Minho popped up from the side. He escorted her where the rose petals led him.

"I wanted to show you something special.."

She was about to enter a room, but Minho blindfolded her. He hugged her from behind and put her hand in his.

"You ready?"

Sulli tried to show no expression. She was smiling inside.

"I've already been with you during the bad, I hope this is the good part."

Minho took her blindfold off and candles were all over the room, but there was one part where it lit up the birghtest.

It was a collage of Sulli. He had taken all these pictures without her knowing. And she also did not notice, that he tied a real red string on her ring finger to his.

"I want to be with you, every single day of my life, as long as the immortals live. Sulli it would be an honor."

Sulli covered . Every picture had a different emotion but as she kept staring, she saw that it formed into something. It said a sweet quote.

"Love is what I want to say, I will overcome all the conflicts and obstacles no matter how difficult, just to get back to Sulli."

But the special thing is, this was one sweet quote made for Sulli. No one else. 

"You did all of this... for me?"

Minho nodded and kissed her on the forehead. He whispered into her ear.

"Sulli, there's no doubt in my mind..., I need you."

Sulli smiled and wiped her tears.

"I-i I-i, I need some time!"

She was about to give herself to him, but before she does that, it has to be perfect; More importantly, the black dot on her nose was gone.

She walked up the stairs and looked for the bathroom. 

She opened the door to the bedroom.

Sulli saw someone sleeping on the bed.

 

 

WHO IS IT?

Tune In Fidoodly Friends. My apologies for not updating quickly. 

And with that, I promise you 2 or 3 More chapters within 24 Hours.