Comment Fast! Around Sulli.

Creatures of the Day

Before I release the Next Chapter. I just want to speak about Sulli. O and I also need your reply also. 

I'm really hurt by the comments. Not by the comments on here, but just things that regularly pop up on the kpop news. 

They even a have a topic where it says, "Netizens Still Hate Sulli" 

I really don't understand... they say she has a bad attitude. She is ugly. She didn't exercise, she got lipo.. Why do people like her, she is so plastic. 

Sometimes I'm childish about situations like these so I don't know how to explain my sadness in a way both parties will agree. So comment below why some people hate SUlli. I really can't wrap it around my head... They don't even know her, I think she is an honest woman. 

I also think she could change her image if she wanted to because who would want to live with the title of little girl or big baby forever? And what I mean by change is that her clothes can be more matue but not too revealing, you know what I mean? 

 

And happy stuff. Christmas Wonderland with Exo. I really wish I could watch it, but things come up. I saw some of her performances with them, and it made me smile so much. 

Comment Below Please. I will be releasing 2 hous after this uploads. Or maybe a little earlier.