Edited. When Barriers were Created.

Creatures of the Day

Victoria unwrapped her hand. It was the same exact scar as Minho's, but it was placed onto her hand. 

What caused it?

She looked at it in disgust.

This mark was the violence of Minho.

In a long battle between them.

It all started when time was not a curse to their lifestlye.

It was just a life.

They were young, childish, and immature. 

They just knew, it was love.

And one day, Victoria wanted to grow up. On the other hand, Minho was not; he grew silent.

Growing to Victoria meant marrying and having children of her own. Minho just wanted them to be in one family. He didn't want to settle down in one place.

Thus, Scorch was created.

Victoria kept screaming and calling for his love, but he did not need her anymore.

He then vanquished the diamond from her neck.

Victoria looked deep into his eyes.

"Take one more look at me, and tell me you can forget about me...!"

Minho couldn't lock eyes with her any longer. And if he did, his heart inside will have it's final blow.

He could not give her what she had wanted, that was children.

She also wanted a family that would always stay together.

When you are an immortal, their is no way of keeping your peace.

Victoria fell onto her knees and grabbed onto Minho's.

"Please Minho, if you leave me behind once more, I might not be able to be the same. This will never grow again. It will burn down this whole place. This earth would be gone. And if I can't have you, no one CAN."

Minho pushed her off and his strong power could not be controlled. He slashed her hand.

Victoria looked at him with tears.

"You would use your own power, to make me leave...? I can't believe you!"

Vicotria's eyes were full of rage.

She didn't care if her hand continued to bleed. She made flames burn around her and aim them towards Minho.

Minho looked at her.

"Did you ever think.., we could always be happy? Have children, live in a sweet little house and live life for eternity? That was never an option that popped into my head. I was in for the risk, Victoria. And this love was the risk, but I do not think it is still there."

He pointed towards Victoria.

Victoria lowered herself and brought the flames to a stop.

"Will you remember me as the one who broke your heart for eternity?"

Minho knelt on one knee and turned his neck.

"WIll this be enough...?"

He showed her a scar as big as hers. That came from the flame.

He dropped her hand and walked out that door.

After that, he made a barrier between them. With the only usage of the last piece...

The last piece of his heart dedicated to her.

He left with this burden he could never lift off his chest.

====PRESENT===(Recap)

She dialed a number on the phone.

Key picked up.

When he heard her voice.

His throat began to swell.

"I think you have the wrong number."

He was about to hang up.

"Oh darling, don't you know I can end everything. I can end everything you especially love also. Your parents, the company and especially that beautiful girl, Krystal."

Key's eyes opened widely.

"Don't you dare touch Krystal."

Victoria smirked.

"Then you better tell me where he's headed."

Key shook his head in disagreement. Then he finally made a decision.

"He's making his way to FAR companies..."

He did not want to say anything else. That Minho had already chosen another girl.

Victoria sensed something.

"Are you hiding something from me? I can hear the fear, the anxiety, and the shaking from your voice.. Tell me now, or it won't be easy the next time we come to a disagreement. Shall I show you my way of chaos?"

Key gulped and told a lie she would not notice.

"She is a new creature Minho has found. He is introducing her to the elders at the FAR company..."

Victoria smiled.

"Thanks for your cooperation, Key. That was all I need."

Key hung up the phone and checked on Krystal.

She was typing business letters again. Same as always.

Key sighed in relief. He then closed his eyes and slid on the wall.

Krystal kicked his .

"Did I not say to knock? And where is my latte!?"

Krystal turned her back to him and began to type again.

Key sulked and went to get her latte.

Forever an ASSISTANT..

 

Sulli brought out her phone and took a picture of the scenery.

"You brought me here to show off your worth, didn't you?"

Minho laughed.

"You think I would, but this time it's different..."

Sulli laughed sarcastically.

"So it has happened before, huh? Wow what a surprise!"

Minho shook his head and just gestured her to enter his company.

When Minho was about to pass the secretary.

He felt a strong presence.., more like two.

Someone tapped his back.

He sighed and turned around.

"What do you want..., Onew. And you, Taemin also. What do you guys want?"

Taemin laughed darkly.

"Well we smelled something fresh and new. So we thought something interesting was going to come. And here it is, this beautiful lady. She smells like the legend in the book. Sweet as strawberries and dark as woods."

Onew kissed her hand gently.

"It is an honor, my sweet. You are someone famous in our group. The legendary sun. I wonder who your pic---."

Minho covered his mouth.

"Do not listen to a word they say. You are an immortal that is all you are, Sulli."

Sulli felt a little weird when he had say that. She was just an immortal in his eyes. He was just that much to her?

"Well then why did you bring me here if I am an average immortal, huh?"

Taemin and Onew's jaws dropped. Raising a fight over the man. Minho was the one in charge of The Creatures of The Day if anything happened.

"I did not mean it like that, but you do know I am stronger than you right?"

Sulli broke the glass windows behind her.

"I don't know how to control my powers, but I bet I can break you if I really try."

Minho laughed sarcastically.

"Try me sweetie. I can fight you for eternity."

Onew walked in front of them. He turned his back towards Minho.

"Sulli is your name? How beautiful. Sweet hands. You have the potential to do anything you want to him, but do you have to stoop so low to fight? He is not an opponent, he is a friend. Remember, we are all humans. We feel and convey what we want. And you, you don't have to fight. This is your life, Sulli. No one is controlling you other than yourself."

Minho heard the word deja-vu rotate around his head.

Onew the CEO of TDE and Taemin of LEY had won again. Why did he have to be so immature at the best time.

Minho grabbed Sulli's hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pick a fight. Sometimes I just break down..."

Sulli smiled and held his arm a little tighter.

"It's called being human, Minho. There is no problem being yourself."

Minho felt something growing back.

Little by little.

His heart was being produced again. 

It was reviving.

 

Taemin stared as Sulli followed him.

"For some reason, I feel this strong relationship between the two we cannot find a gap in."

Onew laughed.

"This feels like a battle, doesn't it?"

Taemin grinned.

They were in for something fun.

"I guess we can agree, let the games begin!"

They walked out the door and slipped on their helmets.

They turned the music loud and rode there motorcycles around the back.

PLAN B.